Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
View attachment 830243
So Lydia is an engineer now, as well as a fashion designer? 😂
Oh for fucks sake!!! I just can’t deal with her phony interest in cars…. her very specific taste??? Sage green and fake tan orange everything then huh Lidl? How very un-luxe. It’s gonna be a shit show .. the car will be leased at best and then when the lease is up RR will be stuck with a hideous car they wont be able to on sell… and yep as other Tattlers have mentioned, the Pretender was bought just for show and keeping up with the likes of Teefers, it will sit out in the weather and rust away while they use the AM and RR as their daily drives🥺

• Sick
Reactions: 48

coconochanel

VIP Member
@CarrotSunshine what about.... "Self-righteous twat who's never wrong.She'll regret it when her career's dead & gone" ??

You saw it and came up with it. Good one. Will it fit now? I honestly don't now how many characters the title allows....

So.....I went over to Ali's channel to see if he had any new snoozer vlogs. His "Gentleman's office tour" video popped up.

Does this moron actually consider himself a "gentleman" and that is a truly an office?? He really is pathetic trying to emulate men that actually do work in offices, carry smart business briefcases/ bags and that have books that they actually read.

I'm always reminded why they are married. They are jus as pretentious, insecure and pathetic as the other.

Another Tattler said they think Lydiot will leave Ali when her career dies. Most likely. However I think she will have difficulty dating and most men will not like an arrogant twat wearing granny gowns or wearing faux equestrian outfits, when the only horse in sight is the mini wooden rocking one she has under her Xmas tree.

I think her shopping addiction and verbally abusive behavior will make it difficult for her to find someone else. I believe that Ali, instead, will leave her. I bet as he gets more work and she gets less, she will become insufferable and treat him even worse. I bet he'll finally leave her and find himself a sweet down to earth girl.

However he's also not the brightest bulb in the box and I think he enjoys the financial, faux rich life they pretend to live.

Most men that I know would not put on the costumes their wives give them pretending to be walking and hunting on a large imaginary estate. They wouldn't;t wear all these tweed and baker boy caps traipsing through other people's land to go to the pub. Most men would laugh at her and tell her she's fucking insane and has lost the bloody plot. Yet Ali, happily wears these costumes and pretends he is Lord of the Manor.

It's honestly mind boggling. Are they this out of touch with reality??

Sorry, I was fixing it when the time ran out.....

@CarrotSunshine what about.... "Self-righteous twat who's never wrong.She'll regret it when her career's dead & gone" ??
I agree with this also if a mans wife went up to him and said 'we need a defender' and he asked why and she replied 'because we live in the country and everyone else has one' any bloke with any balls would say 'get a bloody grip we've got a RR and a AM we don't need another vehicle'.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stefano

VIP Member
I can't wait to see how she tries to gloat about driving a defender. I have 2 and they are an absolute pig to drive. You need to do a 6 point turn to get round a roundabout. Hahah
They are an English heritage Jeep ... but they are only functional if you want a good old work horse to get you in and out of ditches or fields ...We had an antique Defender to look after the horses ...but it was a workhorse ... a tool to use each day in rain or snow ...but it was far from comfortable or a status symbol ...it was a bloody money pit and it was so so uncomfortable. So dear Lyds please buy one ...I am waiting for the reno and the disappointment!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Loupylia

What a vomit inducing video.

Oh hail saint Lydia, who lives a calm life in her country manor, prim and proper in her demure silk gowns, never triggered (except by poor Porter who gets snapped at for stepping foot outside his designated area) and always learning something new 🤢🤢🤢

Its beyond me how anyone can find her inspiring. I think anyone who can’t see past her self congratulatory, smug, utterly insincere on screen persona has very very poor social awareness and must be totally incapable of reading people with any degree of accuracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
What a small, meaningless existence she leads.

Cultivate your consumption ie do not watch the news or educate yourself with a knowledge of current affairs.
Feedback ie only take ‘feedback’ from those who love you and are closest to you. You should avoid any comment from Karen from America because she is nobody to you, ie average subby has no right to comment.
Elevate ie waste, waste, waste
Perfectionism ie I am such a perfectionist that if it’s not perfect, I throw the towel in. Ah - that’s what happened the gardening
Unapologetic life I think we all know of your inability to apologise, Elsie.
Avoid drama Everything about you is drama - you film every, single emotion, including every crocodile tear.

• Heart
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Screenshots for those who can't see/don't want to give her the views:
View attachment 817421
View attachment 817422
All I can see is the room reflected in the mirror.

Funny how on the launch day of Sky Glass, she not only forgets to post about it, but also posts an ad for a different TV.
And it's 1pm and all the lounge lights are on. Tell me you lIve in a cave without telling me YOU.
LIVE.
IN.
A.
CAVE !!!!
Silly bat.

And it really annoys me that the spacing above and below the TV frame is not the same ...

• Haha
  • Heart

Nasttylady_

Agree and it's REALLY interesting how she brags about being SO SUCCESSFUL and blows through money so fast... when really... it's easy money since she got lucky and was in the right place at the right time (in the beginning) and it's largely due to her followers actually liking and BUYING what she recommends (which can't be very often lately).

Her money is not family wealth, it's fast cash/new money and she's blowing through it. Gonna be hard to be in a bubble when the money runs out. She won't be so arrogant when the insane money per post starts to really dwindle, subscribers grow tired and move on to others, and she has to actually interact with and get along with people to earn a living.

She REALLY doesn't seem to understand how it's slipping... and she's putting in less effort... and the money is going to dry up if she doesn't do something really authentic very soon. Think about what she has spent in 2021 alone (it's only October) with a MASSIVE decline in income.
  1. greedhouse
  2. Porter
  3. renovation of the 1st floor, kitchen floor, furniture, new bathroom....
  4. REALLY overpriced outdoor furniture
  5. 3 Hermes Bags at WELL OVER RETAIL
  6. countless dresses over $600 and over $1k
  7. several pairs of hermes boots
  8. Pretender just for show
  9. 3 paid for - unsponsored trips for content
  10. supposedly paid for the fancy party/wedding for her family
  11. supposedly paid for that big dinner in the greedhouse
  12. new tv that looks like a mirror
that's just off the top of my head.
I don’t think she has a massive decline in income. She clears £5k+ (guesstimate but approx) per ig post and I bet her contract with boohoo was £500k + bonus for how well sales do. It’s unfuriating but can’t see that changing any time soon.They will be planning the next big contract once this third collection ends.

HATE the fact she openly brags about not reading/watching news. It’s SO telling, bc if she did it would give her some real world appeal, she would have empathy but she just cuts it out of her life and she lives in this weird detached bubble. It’s why so much of her content is terrible bc she doesn’t have a rounded viewpoint.

*this is just my guess but I know she was bragging about turning KM/boohoo down 3 times before she got what she wanted…so I would assume it is a huge amount which would explain greedhouse, handbags, car, clothes. Shame she can’t afford pet insurance!

• Sick

Muriel Heslop

She’s acting like this isn’t the service every customer gets?!

My new (ignoring the defender!) RR is due end of December. I also got to design all of the elements of the car, as does every customer that goes in 🙄 I’m not special at all. It’s just how new cars work?! Why is she acting like this is some sort of special treatment? I’ve also had weekly calls from the dealership (updates on the new car shortage, the chip situation and any amendments they thought I might want to make and general catch ups). They even remember what sort of Coke I like for when I do pick ups, and congratulated me on setting a wedding date!

This is in no way at a humble brag at all (reading it back it doesn’t sound particularly humble 😂) but just an example of the standards of customer service normal customers get! Why does everything have to be dressed up in the pretence that it’s special just for her?! It gets my absolute goat!! She isn’t going to be able to do anything to that car any other customer can’t do.

Aside from the fact the new Vogue is pure 🤮
This is so accurate and offered with most new marque cars. Sorry I did get a giggle when I first read that they have the kind of coke you like, I misunderstood initially and thought your dealership was going above and beyond 😂

• Haha

PrincessPigerella

Found this old masterpiece of a collage that I posted in #77 - time flies. Still makes me happy, have a great day everyone 😂
B4050ECE-3D59-4F51-944E-00AEF6120224.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I don’t think she has a massive decline in income. She clears £5k+ (guesstimate but approx) per ig post and I bet her contract with boohoo was £500k + bonus for how well sales do. It’s unfuriating but can’t see that changing any time soon.They will be planning the next big contract once this

HATE the fact she openly brags about not reading/watching news. It’s SO telling, bc if she did it would give her some real world appeal, she would have empathy but she just cuts it out of her life and she lives in this weird detached bubble. It’s why so much of her content is terrible bc she doesn’t have a rounded viewpoint.

*this is just my guess but I know she was bragging about turning KM/boohoo down 3 times before she got what she wanted…so I would assume it is a huge amount which would explain greedhouse, handbags, car, clothes. Shame she can’t afford pet insurance!
I agree. I hate how she sees it as a point of pride that she knows nothing about current affairs. How does she have any conversation? That's why she hates these events where she has to make small talk. Absolutely nothing to say and resorts to cackling and messing around.

• Heart

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Of course Elsie needs to one-up her subscribers!

Now she’s an expert on all things French … never mind that she can’t upload a single Instagram Story caption that doesn’t contain grammatical errors, and is unable to pronounce simple words like raffia! 🙄

973395C2-6786-4EFC-A199-D475CF6586B4.jpeg

But as per usual, Elsie is wrong - good old Google does indeed save the day and confirms that she is definitely NOT as smart as she thinks she is! 😅

C984EC0D-AF83-4DB2-B83E-259DA94A5DEE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
For those of you who aren’t aware of the Instagram Story @Namima is referring to, here’s a screenshot!

View attachment 819082
Oh yeah, she's a really good fur mum. She let's an unneutered male cat roam around all night, and we know what happened there, she nearly kills the other cat with coconut oil 🙄 and she shouts at the poor dog and traps him in the kitchen for months 😡 yeah great fur mum...... Not 😡

• Heart
  • Sick

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Elsie you can wave those arms & hands as much as you like.
Elsie you can spout crap until the cows come home.
Elsie it doesn't change anything. You have NO WORK .

• Haha

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
Just seen Ali's insta stories and she's in the green house, and it looks empty - like they've thrown all the plants away!

I think the Defender will be shown/launched in one of her vlogs this week - as she has no other content!!!
They have, there is about 5 plants in the now. She’s also put pebbles on the bench where you would repot the plants so now if she reported anything it would be impossible to clean.

Lydia is such a fool, everything in her life is fake and setup for the gram. The only reason she wanted the greenhouse was for photos, the same reason as getting the defender, dog, the fake horrible county clothes. Pathetic.

• Sick
  • Sad
Maybe use another word, like offended. Triggered is more of a medical term. And people with, for example, PTSD can't just sToP getting triggered. But ok, guess I got tRigGeReD by her lack of vocabulary.

YES!

The only people who say "mwuh, no dwrama!!!!1!" are the ones causing the drama.

Oh my god, how did you survive this gebabbel? She is so self-unaware, I can't even laugh about it.
As you say, being triggered is something we as MH professionals would recognise as part of a PTSD presentation. This idiot is talking about how she experiences anger and envy when people make her feel less and she has to respond either with the silent treatment or with passive aggressive put downs in an attempt to feel better. She's an absolute disgrace and anyone who takes her 'elevation' advice needs to have stern words with themselves. My advice, get a strong set of transferable skills and/or a recognizable qualification. Don't be lazy, work hard, be professional and a pleasure to work with. Her 'advice' is all about Lydia, what Lydia needs, what Lydia wants, where Lydia is going etc. We know where you're going Lydia...obscurity, that's where 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha