Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
When I was trying to search back to find the cost of Nikki's services, I came across some online reviews which mention hair being very ashy and generally not a great job done considering the cost - I have to agree that a lot of Nikki's pictures look on the green/grey side of ash rather than blonde≥

• Wow
Reactions: 3

katiesmith81

VIP Member
despise this forum and consider us to be jealous
*Bursts out laughing* me jealous of that daft cow, pffft pigs will fly before that ever happens!

Like one instance back in 2013 pfftt lol, when a delivery man (after completing a long piece of work going through when I'd been left redundant in proper employment) got redundandy package, after that a huge tax rebate and plus ontop of that yeah....) said thats some serious spending haha

Why I'm itching to going back and doing freelance work haha, also seriously (wish I'd done this earlier in lockdown, oh well lol) considering becoming multilingual and doing as I'd term it proper translations, so it makes some sense maybe haha, I'd even do some for free since I'm sort of bored lol

Reactions: 2

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I adore horror films, why came up with the idea that would probably freak a lot of people out haha

This is the kind of stupid thing Lydiot would do

Oh hell thats some funny shit right there!!!😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2