Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not sure - but I will say... her arrogance about not having management.... how's that going for you there Lydia? If this was the peak of her career then um... maybe she needs a new manager.
She says she doesn't have management but she does have a Naked PR Guy who has to get her out of trouble and gets her mug in articles in the Sunday newspaper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did you watch the Rodial IG story where Lyds used the blurring filter ... ??? She has blocked a number of people who viewed that story irrespective of whether they follow her on IG.
witch be cray cray 🙄 😂

Justification for getting those Aliexpress Hermès Kelly leather gloves ... hashtagsustainablemyass
I don’t believe I did watch the Rodial post. I really don’t spend anytime viewing her account and haven’t done so with any regularity since 2019, possibly early 2020.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Straight off she says welcome to her YouTube channel her name is Lydia Millen. Defs no ‘Millen-Gordon’ for this selfish moo-moo then. Sorry Aldi you got dudded when she twisted your arm to take on her name, that’s what happens when your wife’s balls are bigger than yours😏
Had to double barrel the name to mark ali as her property. And he uses her name in all her video titles

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I do believe she simply replaced someone else on that Loreal gig. It was too last minute not to have been. Also they barely used her images in off TV advertising. They were like flashes in between the other girls if she was shown at all and is this the TV ad she is talking about.

Oh dear, they put her in the middle. She must've love that so much. The literal centre of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just saw on Josie's Insta stories that she is renting out her dresses. I wonder if Lydiot will rent out her stinky and stained dresses? Ewww

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
As a native Russian speaker I sincerely discourage anyone from learning Russian unless you enjoy madness. 30+ years later I’m still learning new words, phrases, rules, grammar and the general mystery that is the Russian language 😅
My sister studied Russian at 'O' level but didn't continue.
My friend's husband works for the Foreign Office and was posted to Moscow. He was put on an intensive Russian language course with a business emphasis, and studied really hard, every single night, before his posting. I saw him gradually going mad! In the end he had to stop but he's there now! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do I remember things correctly when it comes to the Lidl/frow/loreal "debacle"? Did frow say something a bit pejorative about the fact that Lidl replaced her (because frow was sick or over booked)?

Considering what has happened to frow's career at this moment (isolated in her attic, less opportunities etc.), I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps Lidl did her best to somewhat sabotage for her?

Lidl advised her to move to the countryside and to keep things "in house" (thus frow leaving gleam).... Nowadays Vic doesn't seem happy, she has a hard time to keep up with Leonie and Tamara and I do think she never wanted to leave London in the first place. The two couples aren't hanging out together any more either (as far as I know).

Lidl has the emotional maturity of a teenager so it is quite possible that she did this consciously.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ugh, it was disturbing, especially that part about cutting people off, because they've wronged you in the slightest way. It's a childish behaviour, especially with the comments like "I'm keeping only quality people around"🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 And I had to go through it TWICE BECAUSE BLOODY TUMBLR DELETED MY FIRST MESSAGE🙃
Imagine cutting someone off if they've wronged you in the slightest way. Good lawd.
There is so much about this statement that is wrong / shocking / sad / ignorant / cold etc etc.
It says so much more about Lydia as a person, most importantly, that Lydia is such an unforgiving person. How sad. She is really letting her pride be her downfall.
What happens if the person who "wronged" her later realises they've made a mistake and would like to apologise ? Then what ? Do they get an opportunity to apologise ? Does Lydia fake accept the apology and still hold a grudge ?

"Only keeping quality people around" .... Hmmmm.
May it be that many of her friendships have fallen to the wayside because those girls felt Lydia was not the quality friend ? And here she is thinking she's dropped them !!! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Lydia truly is living her life by "drinking the poison and expecting the other person to die."

Her hair colour looks so nice here. How sad she can't achieve this any more. 🤭
Hehehe ... stop "poking the bear" 😂 just kidding !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My friend's husband works for the Foreign Office and was posted to Moscow. He was put on an intensive Russian language course with a business emphasis, and studied really hard, every single night, before his posting. I saw him gradually going mad! In the end he had to stop but he's there now! 🤣
My condolences to your friends husband because a part of him must have died in order to persevere and stay there. Takes a lot not to be crushed under the pressure that is the Russian language let alone the people 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Exactly! I hear this all the time in my line of work "I don't like people". Or I don't care what people think of me. What they're really saying is "I don't like people because they have the potential to hurt me or I don't like people because they bring out and make me reflect on my flaws or the truth.. whether that be that I'm not assertive enough or I shop to much or my Boyfriend is cheating on me. Most issues can be resolved if you have the tools and know how. Cutting people off is not wanting to do the work to repair or even face the issues. It really says more about the accuser. These people often end up isolated and alone as they never see the error of their own ways and go through life blaming others for their hurt and pain.. Hence cutting people off easily because they're easily triggered - because they haven't dealt with the past and here it is again until. You do. The quicker you realise that everyone is flawed, not everyone thinks the same as you, and some are more hurt than others and you accept them as is (as long as their pain is not being projected onto you) then the easier your relationships will become. The, I don't care what people think, is from people who don't want to deal with their stuff and it's easier to be nasty and not care than bring up the hurt. These people feel justified because it's gone past the part of healing after being hurt and not dealing with it for a long period of time and usually just repeating cycles getting angrier as the road gets harder the more you ignore the obvious.. The only one that suffers long term is the one cutting everyone off. Their reality will become more blurred and lonely until they realise its them or least part of it.
Shout it out to the people at the back !!!! (Lydiot, Ali, Cawwiiee)
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 brilliant post.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly! I hear this all the time in my line of work "I don't like people". Or I don't care what people think of me. What they're really saying is "I don't like people because they have the potential to hurt me or I don't like people because they bring out and make me reflect on my flaws or the truth.. whether that be that I'm not assertive enough or I shop to much or my Boyfriend is cheating on me. Most issues can be resolved if you have the tools and know how. Cutting people off is not wanting to do the work to repair or even face the issues. It really says more about the accuser. These people often end up isolated and alone as they never see the error of their own ways and go through life blaming others for their hurt and pain.. Hence cutting people off easily because they're easily triggered - because they haven't dealt with the past and here it is again until. You do. The quicker you realise that everyone is flawed, not everyone thinks the same as you, and some are more hurt than others and you accept them as is (as long as their pain is not being projected onto you) then the easier your relationships will become. The, I don't care what people think, is from people who don't want to deal with their stuff and it's easier to be nasty and not care than bring up the hurt. These people feel justified because it's gone past the part of healing after being hurt and not dealing with it for a long period of time and usually just repeating cycles getting angrier as the road gets harder the more you ignore the obvious.. The only one that suffers long term is the one cutting everyone off. Their reality will become more blurred and lonely until they realise its them or least part of it.
I’m not sure what your line of work is and as interesting as it is what you said you’re wrong. Yes some people are how you have described but speaking for myself when I say “I don’t like people“ it’s because I genuinely don’t, people tell lies, people are fake, people are ignorant, people just get on my nerves. I can’t stand them and the less I’m around them the better I feel. Im not a narcissist like Lydia though and her dislike of people is down to jealousy as the reason she can’t get along with others, Lydia is also an attention seeker and I think the only time she is more likely to be genuinely happy (if anytime at all) is when something is all about her (like her daft greenhouse orange party).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I mean...

max_g480_c12_r3x4_pd20.jpeg

To be fair, it's not really correct to compare absolutely different languages within different families. And English has some construction to help articulate some of this translations better. Like "бежал" means "he was running", "бежалА" means "she was running" and "побежит" means "he/she will run" and so on. But some definitely doesn't have any analogues. In Russian the words are being constructed basically through the time, number (single or we're talking about multiple), if we're talking about something alive or an object, gender (all words are he/she or it) and also cases. Cases is basically to what question the needed word in the sentence answers. Depending on that, the word will be likely having different prefixes, suffixes or endings. Sometimes all of the above. And because of those mechanisms of construction, it allows the language to be kinda free in a sense, because it's incredibly easy to come up with new words within it. So really great language, but I'd probably kill myself if trying to learn it being not native or at least from the same language group😅😅

Apologies for my little Ted Talk😊

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine cutting someone off if they've wronged you in the slightest way. Good lawd.
There is so much about this statement that is wrong / shocking / sad / ignorant / cold etc etc.
It says so much more about Lydia as a person, most importantly, that Lydia is such an unforgiving person. How sad. She is really letting her pride be her downfall.
What happens if the person who "wronged" her later realises they've made a mistake and would like to apologise ? Then what ? Do they get an opportunity to apologise ? Does Lydia fake accept the apology and still hold a grudge ?

May it be that many of her friendships have fallen to the wayside because those girls felt Lydia was not the quality friend ? And here she is thinking she's dropped them !!! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Lydia truly is living her life by "drinking the poison and expecting the other person to die."

Hehehe ... stop "poking the bear" 😂 just kidding !!!

Well, it seems the numerous brands that have dropped her ass and stopped working with her, feel the exact same way as Lydiot when it comes to only keeping quality people around! :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I do believe she simply replaced someone else on that Loreal gig. It was too last minute not to have been. Also they barely used her images in off TV advertising. They were like flashes in between the other girls if she was shown at all and is this the TV ad she is talking about.

This is the only frame of her in the L'Oréal advert
Screenshot_20211026-103724_Firefox.jpg

What an awful shot. I can't believe this was used in a haircare advert.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.