Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @BunkerSessions for the thread title with 80 votes! πŸ†

It's great to see so many new members contributing to the thread! 😁

Move over Elsie...the most popular post of the last thread was @Stefano 's announcement that he's now a VIP! Congratulations!
In his acceptance speech he thanked the intelligent, witty and creative Tattlers on this thread 😁. Sadly the same can't be said for its subject!!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Last week it was Autumnal and now Elsie and Ali are celebrating a wonderful start to 2022! Did we skip Vlogmas? 🀣

In the spirit of Elsie's 'musings' I would like to thank her for pointing out that the use of 'sorry' is a negative term!
So....Elsie....sorry to see your vlog with its Clickbait title (Our Provence house tour...home from home), images of food prepared by a private chef solely for the 'gram, and ice cubes in Whispering Angel. Sorry your baggy trousers didn't really break the internet. Sorry to see Teefers quote etiquette to you and Mansplainer Char get annoyed that you were late to breakfast......wondering how long that friendship will last....
Sorry to hear the list of Phase 2 renovations planned for the Bunga, including a car port with new office above, 'club room', wood store, wine cellar and 'bespoke' pool table and especially sorry to hear about beams in the dressing room! Fix the bloody bathrooms!
Really sorry that you feel you can publish your negative opinion on the renovations at a local pub when businesses, particularly hospitality, have been so badly hit.
Sorry to see Depop Dee leave her job to care for her new baby rather than you Elsie!
Sorry you have absolutely nothing going on and you are reduced to merching kitchen ware for Brabantia. No Bulgari, Luxury Promise, Elemis, By Rotation or Holland & Cooper for you! And definitely no Dior animal print!
Oh and do tell us why your mini Kelly pops up in every single shot but has never been 'unboxed'!
As for your latest vlog, we're so sorry that when Ali is away you feel the need to dress up to 'scan' rooms and 'file' clothes....your ridiculous choice of outfits, particularly the boots that are welded to your legs (indoors!), the 'jodhpurs' stuck to your fanoir and the granny cardigans and high necked, long sleeved frocks, Γ  la Grossie, continue to amuse.
So very sorry you shout at poor Porter and forget to feed him....

In other news LEM Beauty Ltd is being wound up...looks like you should say sorry to everybody who bought a Globy kit....or will that be "thank you for being patient when I make a mistake"?

20211019_082752.png
Screenshot_20211018-223506.png
20211019_071648.jpg

.mod edit, please say bull in a title rather than bullshit

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I'm surprised Lydia isn't jumping on the "David's Law" bandwagon
Screenshot_20211019-093341_Guardian.jpg

For non-UK tattlers: recently, a British Member of Parliament, David Amess, was stabbed to death by a man during a surgery (not a medical operation, more like a public forum where people from his constituency can come to talk about their concerns). In response to this brutal murder, the Home Secretary (our version of Minister of the Interior), Priti Patel*, has suggested that the cause is online bullying of politicians, and has suggested the removal of all online anonymity. This proposal is now being referred to as "David's Law".

(*Priti Patel has been found guilty of bullying employees in her ministry, without any guise of anonymity. This is a violation of Ministerial Code. There were no repercussions.)

Given how much Lydia talks about being the victim of targeted abuse online, you would think that she would be all over this - posting about it on Twitter and Instagram, showing her support, and using this as an opportunity to highlight her victimhood. I would have expected several screenshots of critical Instagram DMs, maybe a threat of violence from her "trolls".

But then again, she proudly proclaims that she doesn't keep up with current affairs. So if she starts posting about this, you're welcome for the tip ;)
That'll be Β£10k for providing you with some content.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
What the hell is that stupid mirrored tv, of course she had to showcase it with her youtube chanel showing. 'How perfect is this?' If I wanted to watch a tv with terrible quality id watch mine through my fish tank.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Move over Elsie...the most popular post of the last thread was @Stefano 's announcement that he's now a VIP! Congratulations!
In his acceptance speech he thanked the intelligent, witty and creative Tattlers on this thread 😁. Sadly the same can't be said for its subject!!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Last week it was Autumnal and now Elsie and Ali are celebrating a wonderful start to 2022! Did we skip Vlogmas? 🀣

In the spirit of Elsie's 'musings' I would like to thank her for pointing out that the use of 'sorry' is a negative term!
So....Elsie....sorry to see your vlog with its Clickbait title (Our Provence house tour...home from home), images of food prepared by a private chef solely for the 'gram, and ice cubes in Whispering Angel. Sorry your baggy trousers didn't really break the internet. Sorry to see Teefers quote etiquette to you and Mansplainer Char get annoyed that you were late to breakfast......wondering how long that friendship will last....
Sorry to hear the list of Phase 2 renovations planned for the Bunga, including a car port with new office above, 'club room', wood store, wine cellar and 'bespoke' pool table and especially sorry to hear about beams in the dressing room! Fix the bloody bathrooms!
Really sorry that you feel you can publish your negative opinion on the renovations at a local pub when businesses, particularly hospitality, have been so badly hit.
Sorry to see Depop Dee leave her job to care for her new baby rather than you Elsie!
Sorry you have absolutely nothing going on and you are reduced to merching kitchen ware for Brabantia. No Bulgari, Luxury Promise, Elemis, By Rotation or Holland & Cooper for you! And definitely no Dior animal print!
Oh and do tell us why your mini Kelly pops up in every single shot but has never been 'unboxed'!
As for your latest vlog, we're so sorry that when Ali is away you feel the need to dress up to 'scan' rooms and 'file' clothes....your ridiculous choice of outfits, particularly the boots that are welded to your legs (indoors!), the 'jodhpurs' stuck to your fanoir and the granny cardigans and high necked, long sleeved frocks, Γ  la Grossie, continue to amuse.

In other news LEM Beauty Ltd is being wound up...looks like you should say sorry to everybody who bought a Globy kit....or will that be "thank you for being patient when I make a mistake"?

View attachment 817390View attachment 817391View attachment 817392

Brilliant recap as always! Although you did forget to say smiling jodhpurs! πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ»β€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the hell is that stupid mirrored tv, of course she had to showcase it with her youtube chanel showing. 'How perfect is this?' If I wanted to watch a tv with terrible quality id watch mine through my fish tank.
Is that because Freddy got a freebie?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshots for those who can't see/don't want to give her the views:
Screenshot_20211019-113316_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211019-113509_Instagram.jpg

All I can see is the room reflected in the mirror.

Funny how on the launch day of Sky Glass, she not only forgets to post about it, but also posts an ad for a different TV.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

With that last pic on the right f me its like they ran out of material and had to stretch it and it ripped, is that the name of the collection she purchased it from, ripped?

Also their wall badly needs repointing, was watching a video though is a bore its not actually that difficult to do, even a 10 year old could do it. Alternativey I'd laugh if it just came crashing down, like her influenzer career with it, like a kind of I dunno the word for it metaphor? Never been good with stuff like that, but then least I'm honest lol (been told to a fault lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So another freebie crap TV!
True, True but then I'm more puzzled about the put together of this "painting the cornice to raise the ceiling" hmmmm just not sure what to say about it. Unless actually raising it how's painting it exactly going to raise it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Oh how I've missed you all!! @Miscanthus Your bubble game is as strong as ever!! @Stefano WOW congrats on VIP status!! Whoop whoop!

I'll get me coat...but not for too long!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Welcome back! Hope the exams went well. ❀
*hugs to you* Thank you poppet!! I'm about to launch into round two in a couple of weeks! lol. (#itneverstops) :m

I have been keeping on eye on Missy Moo here - for a couple of weeks I almost thought her content was improving!! - but then it all crashed and burned again... lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

WTF with the back of that blouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.