Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GetThee

I'm celebrating the 10 years Lydia has blessed us with, gifting us with her online presence. Feel free to join at any point.
Therefore, I have carefully curated some of the most important moments from the beginning of that journey she has taken us on. Let us commence.

The one where you accidentally look in the direction of her boyfriend.
images (5).jpeg

The one where she'll sex you up.
MG4.jpg

The one when she finally managed to get her hands on galaxy leggings, one small step for mankind...
BM-galaxy-small-1.jpg

The one that shows you trolls that if you thought this is the worst her hair has ever been, you're wroooong
LNA-1.jpg

The one where she's offended by the smell of Ali's scarf
BLACKMILK-leggings-2.jpg

The one where she's trying to help Ali put his arms down, but to no avail, he is j u s t t o o b u f f
27CE036700000578-3048506-image-a-15_1429608362856.jpg

The one where she is showing you how she managed to grow her legs directly out of her back.
BASEBUD1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
I am elevating my middle finger to this self righteous preachy cunt 🖕🏻…. the only thing she truly wants elevated is her bank account. Cawwwie must have cut number 10. from the vlog, Elevating Your Wardrobe with Nasty Gal. She really is scraping the barrel for content these days …

• Haha
Reactions: 66

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
What the hell is that stupid mirrored tv, of course she had to showcase it with her youtube chanel showing. 'How perfect is this?' If I wanted to watch a tv with terrible quality id watch mine through my fish tank.
Screenshots for those who can't see/don't want to give her the views:
Screenshot_20211019-113316_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211019-113509_Instagram.jpg

All I can see is the room reflected in the mirror.

Funny how on the launch day of Sky Glass, she not only forgets to post about it, but also posts an ad for a different TV.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Al Fresco

VIP Member
The greedhouse is, no doubt, being cleared to make way for her Christmas installation of naff tat. This will involve some collabs with local unsuspecting businesses, possibly a real reindeer or two and Charlie sitting in the Grotto dressed as Father Christmas, holding a bottle of aftershave and explaining in some detail who has and hasn’t been good enough to deserve a present this year. Ali will be his Little Helper, clearing up the reindeer poo and fixing the fairy lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Julia123

VIP Member
A couple of replies from madame on Monday’s vlog 🙄
Wowah!!! That reply from Lydia is straight up nasty. She makes it sound like this woman threatened the safety of her family. Anyone have a screenshot of the actual comment?

edit: here is the comment that supposedly was deleted and Lydia is making it sound like her safety was in danger. omg It’s not even mean at all. Come on over to Tattle Carmen. You are safe here

A06D2C11-9568-40AD-A6FE-1B7A579B786A.jpeg
733F1BA8-CD01-4313-BD6B-C6FF085E0CB1.jpeg
75936B71-3A2A-464C-84C5-A1314839EDEE.jpeg

This woman seems to be trying to help Lydia and that is what the community and comments are all about. Lydia creates her own problems.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211019-192545_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211019-192552_Instagram.jpg

I'm starting a GoFundMe for acting classes for Lydia.
Please limit your donations to £200 or above.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

georgiecait

VIP Member
View attachment 829263
When is she not talking about a "hair transformation"?
View attachment 829264
View attachment 829265
View attachment 829266
B*tch please, you wouldn't recognise work if it slapped you in the face.
View attachment 829267
Unintelligible. Kind of sums you up as a person, doesn't it?
View attachment 829269
Tupperware, skillshare, and now hair vitamins. Falling to record lows at record speed.
These partnerships are entry level influencer gigs. Full circle eh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
Just skimmed through the vlog.. she is honestly the most dull woman and is she seriously buying designer boots to .. wear around the house? Huh? Get some bloody slippers.

So I have a very posh friend, I’m not posh.. I’m kind of inbetween I guess (my upbringing was essentially the inbetweeners so not rich but not poor either) anyway, I have a very posh friend who is lovely, her dad is a farmer and they live in an amazing country house, 8 bedrooms, big country kitchen, dining room, a literal drawing room! Cosy lounge, reading room, billiards room! Probably a load of other rooms I didn’t go into haha, they have six labradors! Chickens, 4 land rovers they have the same green house as Lydia but a bigger version and it doesn’t have a table in it lol, anyway I went there this weekend as they do shooting weekends, the house is full of family photos, original artwork, silverware! Antiques etc basically it was everything Lydia wants and wants to be, except it was authentic. I was surrounded by rich posh people all weekend who were all incredibly lovely, luckily because of my job I am quite good at blending in with whoever I’m with (so blending in with posh people or blending in with non posh people) and I couldn’t help imagining what Lydia and Ali would be like had they been there, what would they talk about? We were talking about politics and history and different places around the world, also when we went on the shoot, no one was posing for photos, I didn’t climb onto one of their land rovers for a photo op 🤣 I’d imagine they’d of thought I was a right dick if I had!

• Haha
  • Heart

Katika

I still struggle to understand as to why she’s adopted this « country » lifestyle. As someone who actually grew up around all of this, it’s genuinely laughable….
It’s so baffling to me that anyone would dress like they are off to go hunting when they don’t even ride or own a horse….I grew up on a farm and loathed the days I had to put on my white jodhpurs and tweed jacket for an event - it’s uncomfortable as hell. It just blows my mind! I now live in the depths of the countryside and my main attire is gym leggings and a hoody with a 20 year old musto jacket for dog walking. And we have a pick up truck which is generally what most country people drive, not a defender which is highly uncomfortable, very easy to nick, and slow as hell. It’s like she thinks she invented countryside living. You didn’t Hun, and the fact you keep dressing up like you own a horse is just deranged. I’ve really tried to stay away from watching her as she makes my blood boil…and she just gets worse and worse…how is this possible. And how is she so unaware of what a giant tweed wearing tit she looks…all she needs is a brace of dead pheasants…

• Heart
  • Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
CAN EVERYONE PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THE TERM "TRANSGENDER" AS AN INSULT

There's enough transphobia everywhere else, it would be nice if I didn't have to be reminded of that while on this thread.

Being a trans person is difficult enough. 41% of trans people have been attacked or threatened with violence in the last 5 years. 65% have been harassed or discriminated against for being perceived as trans. 70% avoid certain places and situations for fear of being assaulted. One in four trans people have been discriminated against at work. 84% of trans people have thought about suicide, 48% have attempted suicide at least once.

We do not need to add fuel to this fire. Stop using "trans" as a pejorative.
And mods, please stop allowing this kind of content.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

Influenza__

Hello guys, long time lurker, first time poster and after watching only 5 minutes of that hellish video last night, I had to come and comment.

I've been hate watching lydia for years (mainly enjoying her desecrating that Bunga) and she annoyed me beyond all belief. As if someone can choose not to be triggered. As someone with MH issues and PTSD I would love to not be triggered but unfortunately that's just not how it works. What you mean is, not to get annoyed, or not to get jealous or to not be insecure.

Oh god Lydia, you are an uneducated cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211026-113303_Instagram.jpg

When is she not talking about a "hair transformation"?
Screenshot_20211026-113324_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211026-113336_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211026-113405_Instagram.jpg

B*tch please, you wouldn't recognise work if it slapped you in the face.
Screenshot_20211026-113451_Instagram.jpg

Unintelligible. Kind of sums you up as a person, doesn't it?
Screenshot_20211026-113740_Instagram.jpg

Tupperware, skillshare, and now hair vitamins. Falling to record lows at record speed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #110 The eternal pretender bought(?) finally a Defender

(Thanks to the person that gave me the inspiration with "pretender", I just read it five min ago and already forgot who it was, sorry 🥴 )

• Haha
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I think it was the start of this year, another member who works for a PR company and had dealings with Lydia in the past, confirmed that the majority of PR companies had blacklisted her due to her demanding behaviour and difficult she was to work with (proud difficult woman as per her old insta bio 🤨)
It totally makes sense as she rips through brands and sponsorships like no other with very few regular quality partnerships.

Ive also noticed that probably 2/3 years ago she was advertising new skin care every week. She’d claim to have bad skin, then claim to find another miracle cream. Since the Cleu de poop sponsorship she’s literally done no skincare ads! There’s no brand left that she hasn’t pissed off!

I love the fact that a few years ago she will have been dismissing Lenor, Tupperware, Skillshare, Nastygal and hair vitamins as they didn’t fit her ‘luxury branding’ yet now she’s picking up the dregs as thats all she can get!!

Be careful who you piss off on your way to the top, Lydia, because they’re there to kick you on your way down 😂

• Heart
  • Haha