Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also talks about homemade gifts and who doesn't like them. Well, I like them, but I also like shiny NEW things. As many other women also do. Mind her, if Ali gives her only a carefully curated, beautiful bouquet of flowers he has sneakily grown in the garden for her for her birthday... well JUST IMAGINE her underwhelmed face. *ROLL MY EYES SO HARD*
I also feel like she doesn’t have to wait for an occasion or a holiday to give her family/friends a jar of jam or chutney. It’s something very easy and simple to make. Once you make a batch just give some to your family/friends. And you’re well off enough to buy them actual gifts on the holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The man who did her three point non surgical rhinoplasty did her chin. He often advises this to balance the face I recall.
You can also see the change in her jawline from the time of the Dior event until now. She didn't really have a defined jawline before he started filling her face. I guess if you make the rest of her face and head look bigger it will make her nose look smaller.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So far today we've been treated to an ad for St Tropez where she looks like she's covered herself in shiny mud and is bursting out of her dress!

Also a very sad message saying she was so sad to miss the new Miss Dior perfume launch yesterday, i think it was an afternoon tea, saw some other influencers at it, looked beautifully done. So what does that mean - did they invite her or did they just send her the press pack which was some flowers and the perfume? Why would she not go, wtf else was she doing apart from making that vile chutney?? Wouldn't your manager aka Cawweee have made sure you don't have any clashing plans or put the Dior event in the diary ages ago?

Sorry I smell her usual bullshit, she's not on the Dior radar and she is not relevant enough to be invited! The two influencers on my insta who were there, both have under 200,000 followers on insta, proof that its about quality not quantity and how you cultivate relationships with brands in the long term.
Ya she wants people to think she was invited but didn’t go. She’s full of tit. If she was invited she wouldn’t have missed it for the world.

Reactions: 22
Lydia Millen #105 A homemade homegrown narc with a homemade homegrown disaster (rip globy)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You can also see the change in her jawline from the time of the Dior event until now. She didn't really have a defined jawline before he started filling her face. I guess if you make the rest of her face and head look bigger it will make her nose look smaller.
Definitely not working that way in her case. Now everything is just bigger 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The smaller chin made her appear younger. But since the tip of the nose came so much forward, it looks a bit unbalanced. That doesn't mean it looks ugly. Real faces are not perfect. I would like to know, who did her chin. If she still did that at that Bicester clinic? It's not a good advertisement for the Doc.
Younger, yes, more delicate and somehow more endearing. Now her face looks too heavy and square. It’s like people who have their teeth done, they often turn out bigger and clash with their natural facial features.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
haha why do i know exactly who this is - her obsession with constantly trying to sexualise herself is so exhausting to watch. she used to be amazing, and now i cant stand her content or what she constantly tries to preach, while throwing the word misogynistic everytime someone calls her out.
Please tell me her initials. I know one with the same hair cut, but I only follow her friend on Insta. Saw a few YT videos of hers.

What I don't get, he must know that a bigger forehead and smaller chin looks more youthful and an overly pronounced jawline looks masculine, while overly pronounced cheekbones with no fat in the actual cheeks makes the look older. I'm just happy he didn't give her major ducklips. But you know her, she can't do it, because of her lie, that her lips are natural.
But ok, I don't need to do the same, it's her life. I just question the expertise of the doc. I know we had a few tattlers that said they also have him as injector and are happy with the results.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I was noticing this! NONE of the pics that are by others ever look like what we see. Could it just be the editorial makeup is so different?

Wow ICU nurse! Bravo to you! Hope you are hanging in there and giving yourself some actual self care. You are exactly who should be applauded not this woman who wants a standing ovation for a carrot (rotten)
Haha, thank you @Julia123 - such kind words xx Gardening and pilates are what get me through! And I feel I need to mention that I actually garden - ie dig the holes myself, sow the seeds and plant them, mulch them, feed them, talk to them, love them. Not like LEM who does sweet FA!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lydia Millen #105 ten years in the game and crumbling fame, every post fills us tattlers with more disdain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Ya she wants people to think she was invited but didn’t go. She’s full of tit. If she was invited she wouldn’t have missed it for the world.
I actually don't know about that. It has been a long time, since she was on an event with her peers (due to covid for example). She is so inflexible in her decision-making, I can imagine, being abroad with a bunch of her peers is inducing major anxiety. Even with Carrie in tow. That doesn't change the fact that it would make her jealous and fill her with rage, seeing others on the event and getting shout-outs etc.

It’s like people who have their teeth done, they often turn out bigger and clash with their natural facial featur
Lol. Josie.

Lydia Millen #105 Posting in rage, ex-lover of sage, 10 years in the game, still no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That is me to a t!!! I suck at wanting to say what I mean and get my point acrossed!!🙊

I second that!! We all applaud you for your hard work and your compassion when the going got tough nurse's, Drs.,and all hospital personnel stayed and fought!!! You are my role model!!💙
Bless you and thank you xx This is why I love Tattle. We are real people, who live in the real world and not a tailored bespoke curated fantasy of dreams life. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So I’m confused. Why couldn’t Lydia attend the Dior perfume tea party? Was she too busy making chutney? Did she turn it down? Looks like Amelia has posted same and she’s a regular with Dior. 🤔

In true Lydia style she didn’t even bother to tag the brand so she could send her followers to the IG for the perfume… which was the entire point of the PR/invite. But I haven’t been an influencer for TEN YEARS so what do I know?! 👻

View attachment 753072View attachment 753071View attachment 753073
She probably hides her stories from Dior before posting this lie making it seem like she was invited lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
E191FF70-A6A1-4180-B9E8-CA571A911DDF.jpeg

Don‘t look now, Lydiot, or you might have a meltdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
BCD37698-8353-4550-B36A-ACFACF967BC5.jpeg

Elsie, STAY OFF OF SOCIAL MEDIA, today. Your heart can’t take it, hun😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I was looking at her old vlogs from 2015/2016. She was like a different person in her personality and manner and her looks. Very Attractive , Yes with strong features but very pretty. Her eyes were sparkly and Ali and herself had real affection for each other. She was always shy and awkward at events back then but very likeable (which was when I started following her). She might have money now and a big house in the countryside but to me they were so much more happier in that little house. Money has made her greedy and vindictive and not a nice person at all. I am all for someone getting success but when it changes you like it did to her it really isn't worth it.
Gosh, yes! While I never found her physically attractive and she has always showed she is in love with herself for whatever reason, her energy was much better and so was her style. I enjoyed watching her when I had nothing else to watch to be honest.

Really nobody is perfect, but… what the hell happened? I hope she finds herself again. And I wish she took pride in her looks instead of butchering her face in her 30s. Those fillers will stay in her face, leak all over it and she will look like a balloon in the head in another 10 -15 years. Not only she didn’t need them but also It gives a poor example for her younger viewers.

We should all carry responsibility on what example we give others, specifically those younger than us, and influenza ''stars'' should be especially careful. I suppose those with younger siblings would know what I mean exactly.

Nowadays I have no respect for her because… how morally degraded one must be to aspire being a walking ad for over priced items made in Chinese sweat shops?

Aspire to be high class? Fair enough. But high class is more than buying brands and a dictionary consisting of 50 words complimented by poor diction.

It is comical once you think about the images you see from people like that.

‘’I wasted a thousand quid to stack two suitcases with a brand pattern in a corner.’’ Yes, mate, pinnacle of interior design. In what world???
‘’Oh, let me make a high class shot while stomping and rolling on a field, damaging it’’ Nothing makes me want to buy an item than seeing it in the middle of a field in need of harvest worn by a squdward-like plastic face tryharding to look sexy. Whoever does, I'm sorry, but you in to weird stuff.

And thus, why I think she is rather *cough* stupid *cough*. Thanks for coming to my TEDtalk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
1E8E7846-8030-4893-BE06-92B4AD55430F.jpeg

They are eating FRESH carrots. Lydiot could never! I swear they are throwing HARD JABS at Lydiot😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lydia Millen #105 10 years of ‘influencing’ & what does she have to show? No colabs, rotten veg & the disaster that was Glo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.