Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buh bye, Lyds!!!! I have found me a drama free woman with money.

After Lydiot and Carrie's behavior at the Dior event in Paris (where she sat on the floor and didn't mingle) she should feel honored if they even send her a sample size perfume. Sophie was at the same event and Lydiot could be seen in the background and at the same table. Sophie was pure profess and Lydiot was most certainly out of her element. Whenever she is at an event with her peers (I use that term very loosely) and you can do a straight up comparison, it is startling. Case in point....the ski trip with Laura Mercier. There is video of everyone eating and talking. Lydiot is shoveling food into her mouth like it is her last meal. Her shoulders are rolled forward and she is slouched down in her seat. She did the same at the Dior event that I mentioned earlier. I believe that Dior flew them over for the day so they could go to the Dior history exhibit, attend a luncheon, and I believe they took the train back. Both Laura Mercier and Dior no longer use her. I guess they found a vertical to replace her. She brings nothing to the table but trouble and a pain in the a$$. Influencers right now are a dime a dozen. Why pay big $$ for Lydiot when you can get 2 verticals for the price of one hot mess.
She is (was) also notoriously known for promoting other brands on her brand trips. She is an idiot. On the same location, not somewhere else in the city.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is she trying to jump on the Dior train? Sudden reappearance of two long forgotten Dior bags (moments, not bags!!), purchasing Dior clothing (not luxury, most likely just a reward). Feels French, it’s so Parisian, it’s just Dior🙄🙄
We’ve brought up the green one multiple times here so I’m assuming that’s why it magically appeared. That’s the bag she bought when her grandfather passed and she never wore it once. I bet you she’s on tattle more than us. She mentioned her spelling/grammar mistakes on her story today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you feel shy and awkward at an event that you are paid to go, go get counselling to help you. ( no life coach ) It’s your job.
Maybe she feels this way as she’s uneducated, eats like a slob and has nothing to give in conversations as she never reads or is up to date on current events.
She needs alcohol in order to socialize.
After 10 years in the business, she should've found a way to get over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know Amelia had the Jewish New Year the same day as this event so she posted she was at family parties - so I totally understand her not going even though she must have wanted to.

Seeing as she got the same pack as Liedia maybe Lydia is that dumb she turned the invite down. It was a mega influencer event - how stupid if that is the case! Victoria was there, Tamara was there, Niomi Smart, and loads of others. If Liedia was a proper influencer and knew how to network and talk to people it would have been good for her to be there, but no doubt she is that stupid she's relegated herself to just being someone who gets the press gift pack now and won't be invited to Dior Beauty events. I honestly think Cawweee is that best friend/manager who is trying to sabotage her career. Lydia is so thick she believes everything Cawweee says because of all the praise and self validation she gives her, so if Cawwee said don't go you don't need it, then she'd believe her!

Interesting to see if she turns up to the Decleor event that ITF and Amelia are going to - didn't she promote some Decleor a while ago???
Perhaps Lydia was able to attend but Carrie wasn’t or Dior didn’t extend the invite for a +1. I’m guessing that she wasn’t actually invited and possibly queried it, hence the free gift. Rodial may have withdrawn from future collaborations bc of the negative backlash. To top it all off Ali was out and about having his photo taken with some other gal. any of those scenarios are enough to fuel a narc rampage.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
*Vlogs from Luxury closet to hold court and proclaim:

“Luxury things don’t bring me joy, it’s the little things in life”

The bleeping irony 😂

Not that this this witch would even understand what irony is

Side Note: No, Lydia, ‘The Irony’ isn’t the latest steam press from Vorwerk

I cannot with the stupidity and lack of self awareness. It’s frightening.
Did she even mention one of those little things???? 🤔 I tried to watch it but I couldn’t get myself to pay attention. I wanna say she wasn’t specific about the little things that brought her joy. Maybe cause even she didn’t believe her own self 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Think that is Bruno Cuccinelli's daughter he mentioned he met ..

Come on now we don't seriously think he was going to have a photo with any old random influencer .... Had to be someone with power and status ...

Lydia will be upset .... I think this is probably one odf the only photos he has with another woman .. its mostly men or the "witch of Bognor".

LOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think that he has his arm around her back, too. Didn't he say that Bruno and his daughter invited him to their house? He didn't say "invited Lydia and I." Yup, she is on the floor. It's hard to fix a wandering eye when a guy is married to a shrew. I've noticed that lately Lydiot seems to treat Ali a little better now that he is bringing in some $$$. I'm sure she probably reminds him daily that SHE is the one bringing home the majority of the bacon.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Great trip down memory lane. Love Sophie and really love how she is so gracious, grateful and engaged. She shared so much about the brand, history and is so social with the hosts. Unlike cawwie and lydia. you are all so right…. It’s so so weird that only Lydia brings a friend and the ICE between Claire and those two is so awkward. October before her wedding yet Claire was at the wedding. Guess the invites had already gone out. Lol

Lydia barely discussed the brand but films herself looking around, chewing gum (pre-chin implant) and taking about how tired she is and how much of the beige food she likes (and how much she hates the tomatoes) 🙄. Claire is really a big Biach who scolds Sophie and talks down to her the whole time 😡.

I’ve watched all 3 vlogs in the past (Lydia, Claire, Sophie) and Sophie is the only good one. And honestly if anyone should be invited to a lovely High Tea for Dior it’s Sophie. Of alllllll of these beggars who were there yesterday, Sophie is the only one who actually shops there with her own money (spends a fortune) and promotes the brand in an organic way.

View attachment 753122
The smaller chin made her appear younger. But since the tip of the nose came so much forward, it looks a bit unbalanced. That doesn't mean it looks ugly. Real faces are not perfect. I would like to know, who did her chin. If she still did that at that Bicester clinic? It's not a good advertisement for the Doc.

Reactions: 14
It's one of the many orange layers she applies to get that orange grease slick that she calls 'a glow'. I call it greasy and slimy and it's not the look I am trying to achieve. Orange only looks good on fruit and handbags.
And slugs😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Maybe Elsie converted to Judaism?
Oh no. The poor people.
I don't know how much effort it takes to convert, I only saw the SATC episode where Charlotte harassed the rabbi. Don't think that Lydia has that type of stamina.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When I lived in LA there were several great cobblers in Beverly Hills experienced with luxury shoes and handbag repair. I feel like you can find several reputable options in the States…maybe check in Chicago/Nashville/NYC? (Assuming you’re in Michigan/that part of the country)
I’ve seen multiple people share this guy and say he’s amazing. I don’t know how much they charge though. Maybe you can contact him and see.

Reactions: 4
Perhaps Lydia was able to attend but Carrie wasn’t or Dior didn’t extend the invite for a +1. I’m guessing that she wasn’t actually invited and possibly queried it, hence the free gift. Rodial may have withdrawn from future collaborations bc of the negative backlash. To top it all off Ali was out and about having his photo taken with some other gal. any of those scenarios are enough to fuel a narc rampage.
I believe it was a PR gift and Lydia thought her invitation was lost in the mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that he has his arm around her back, too. Didn't he say that Bruno and his daughter invited him to their house? He didn't say "invited Lydia and I." Yup, she is on the floor. It's hard to fix a wandering eye when a guy is married to a shrew. I've noticed that lately Lydiot seems to treat Ali a little better now that he is bringing in some $$$. I'm sure she probably reminds him daily that SHE is the one bringing home the majority of the bacon.
im so tempted to comment on the picture with something along the lines of ‘wow your wife is beautiful’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was looking at her old vlogs from 2015/2016. She was like a different person in her personality and manner and her looks. Very Attractive , Yes with strong features but very pretty. Her eyes were sparkly and Ali and herself had real affection for each other. She was always shy and awkward at events back then but very likeable (which was when I started following her). She might have money now and a big house in the countryside but to me they were so much more happier in that little house. Money has made her greedy and vindictive and not a nice person at all. I am all for someone getting success but when it changes you like it did to her it really isn't worth it.

Reactions: 27
I’m enjoying the peace and quiet!😂 She talked enough nonsensical tit, yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The smaller chin made her appear younger. But since the tip of the nose came so much forward, it looks a bit unbalanced. That doesn't mean it looks ugly. Real faces are not perfect. I would like to know, who did her chin. If she still did that at that Bicester clinic? It's not a good advertisement for the Doc.
The man who did her three point non surgical rhinoplasty did her chin. He often advises this to balance the face I recall.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I was looking at her old vlogs from 2015/2016. She was like a different person in her personality and manner and her looks. Very Attractive , Yes with strong features but very pretty. Her eyes were sparkly and Ali and herself had real affection for each other. She was always shy and awkward at events back then but very likeable (which was when I started following her). She might have money now and a big house in the countryside but to me they were so much more happier in that little house. Money has made her greedy and vindictive and not a nice person at all. I am all for someone getting success but when it changes you like it did to her it really isn't worth it.
She has always been an insecure narc witch. But back in the day, her career started rolling, and she was happy, because the success got bigger with time. Now it's stagnant, and it's the 10-year mark, and she is not at a place she hoped she would be. When you look at pic before the small house, she looked already bitter and bitchy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is an Indian influencer who has 1.4 MN on Insta, about 1MN on YouTube and supposedly creative in her fashion choices which is subjective and relative. Has a massive cult following because she is bold and creative. I found her creative initially but now it is repetitive. She also receives the same comment everytime saying such outfits cannot be worn in public esp in India where well there are societal issues. She wore this to meet her friend for dinner at a restaurant. Not aware whether she did this to prove a point or just wanted to dress like this.
I am all in for 'women can wear whatever they want to wear' but personally I believe in appropriate dressing as per events, occasions and places.
Thought of sharing this when you said Instagram influencers wearing weird stuff. I didn't want to include the name because my intention is not to shame this influencer but I just blank out sometimes about certain clothes that people wear.

haha why do i know exactly who this is - her obsession with constantly trying to sexualise herself is so exhausting to watch. she used to be amazing, and now i cant stand her content or what she constantly tries to preach, while throwing the word misogynistic everytime someone calls her out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.