Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at her old vlogs from 2015/2016. She was like a different person in her personality and manner and her looks. Very Attractive , Yes with strong features but very pretty. Her eyes were sparkly and Ali and herself had real affection for each other. She was always shy and awkward at events back then but very likeable (which was when I started following her). She might have money now and a big house in the countryside but to me they were so much more happier in that little house. Money has made her greedy and vindictive and not a nice person at all. I am all for someone getting success but when it changes you like it did to her it really isn't worth it.
See I always could see through her and new she was a fake way back in the old house, her very likeable persona is put on and not the real her. I do think she seems lots happier in the old house and she was much more attractive as she had beautiful hair and her fashion choices suited her. But you don’t do what she did in ibiza if you are shy, them promo girls are always ruff and there is a word to describe them but I don’t want to put online as it feeds lydias victim mentality, but a certain type of girl does that job. Lydias bitchy braggy personally is more obvious now as she’s been around a while and her true colours have come though. Fake people can’t keep up the fakeness, it always comes out in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She must be knocking back the wine today - it is lunchtime now anyway, but after the Dior and the Decleor stuff, this is just too much for little Elsie's hard cold heart to take! :D:D

Oh no, looks like she is invited to the wedding party tomorrow - that is such a shame, why though, they are not friends????

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yea interesting she didn’t show ANY of Lydia. Hmm Lydia is probably angry because she’s billed this as a trip to bister with her “friend” Josie and she was heavily featured.

meanwhile… 🙄 the most lazy sloppy IG posts there are. Pillow not even in the case… does this bring back your joy Lydia?

View attachment 750747
It’s not even the correct size pillow for the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must be knocking back the wine today - it is lunchtime now anyway, but after the Dior and the Decleor stuff, this is just too much for little Elsie's hard cold heart to take! :D:D

Oh no, looks like she is invited to the wedding party tomorrow - that is such a shame, why though, they are not friends????
Friends via Josie ... it's the only way for Lyds to collect friends and contacts.

Reactions: 20
Narc rage come rather when something diminished their ego. If their ego is fed, they are content and happy. Maybe the launches/sells don't satisfy her ego? Like it was with Globy.
Aha so even though she’s on a high from her own launch… not being included to the Dior tea and being caught with the blur filter would probably kicker her off then?

Looks like she wasn’t invited to the NARS party either! 🤗 I’m so happy to see the brands are waking up to see the real Lydia wasn’t grateful or respectful of their collaboration or the brand. She accepted free trips with them, hardly mentioned them and never ever used them in her makeup routine from what I recall.

See that ca$$ie was there who I love! Yay love to see her having success as she’s really funny and seems pretty authentic.
3CF2F687-253B-40A2-965A-F83EFD5E331C.jpeg
7A916E63-1A1A-41F0-A056-E90B2DB6255D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe she turned down all these PR trips because she's boarding a rocket today to go REALLY vertical

(Still hoping Elon Musk will reach out to her)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just posting this for Lydia in case she’s unfollowed and muted Amelia and Frow’s stories… because she’s petty AF and can’t be happy for anyone else’s success but her own. 🤓 🥕🍌

992D23DC-6D1D-41CC-95D8-5E2234A72E39.jpeg
BA407D68-EF22-4BEF-A66F-C861632CE003.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
See I always could see through her and new she was a fake way back in the old house, her very likeable persona is put on and not the real her. I do think she seems lots happier in the old house and she was much more attractive as she had beautiful hair and her fashion choices suited her. But you don’t do what she did in ibiza if you are shy, them promo girls are always ruff and there is a word to describe them but I don’t want to put online as it feeds lydias victim mentality, but a certain type of girl does that job. Lydias bitchy braggy personally is more obvious now as she’s been around a while and her true colours have come though. Fake people can’t keep up the fakeness, it always comes out in the end.
I agree 100 percent she’s always been that way she has just felt comfortable to show herself and she doesn’t apologize for who she is!! There’s a saying-people will tell you who they are you just have to listen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So will todays video be the what I got at Bicester village crap? oh what about 'luxury doesn't bring me happiness blah blah'?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
8F1EAE89-BE4C-4F99-A0DC-A05555C475CF.jpeg

Ali, you’re no better at golf than you are at anything in life!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What part of her life is luxury please? She lives in a big house in country-side. Fair enough, but most people do these days, it’s nothing special anymore.
All luxury items she owns are given to her, she doesn’t pay those sort of prices. If she does buy something high end, it’s either second hand or in discount shops like Bicester Village. We know she can only afford a belt from a Hermes shop, boots and bags come from a dodgy Sellier.
She lives on pasta and pizza, cheap unhealthy diet.
Everything is on show. Those luxuries are fake. I bet she can’t afford the life she portrays to live.
It’s laughable!

Reactions: 30
Tell me Ali, what audience do you try to attract on your Instagram? 🍑

Screenshot_20210909-160602.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What part of her life is luxury please? She lives in a big house in country-side. Fair enough, but most people do these days, it’s nothing special anymore.
All luxury items she owns are given to her, she doesn’t pay those sort of prices. If she does buy something high end, it’s either second hand or in discount shops like Bicester Village. We know she can only afford a belt from a Hermes shop, boots and bags come from a dodgy Sellier.
She lives on pasta and pizza, cheap unhealthy diet.
Everything is on show. Those luxuries are fake. I bet she can’t afford the life she portrays to live.
It’s laughable!
See I do think she lives in luxury, she has expensive items which is how people usually describe luxury. It might not be what I find luxurious in life but to have all that time to pamper yourself, moan about working hard when clearly she wouldn’t know what a hard days work is like. Hair, makeup and dressing yourself takes up most of your day. That to me is living a luxurious, pampered lifestyle.

Reactions: 17
Oh boy…. The pants are back along with other horrible combos and those terrible sandals.

E740220D-D5C3-436D-9E82-87541B92F190.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Totally random but does anyone know if she has ever used her new copper bath?? She was mentioning it so much but i never saw a reels or story or post about it where she actually uses it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.