Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be knocking back the wine today - it is lunchtime now anyway, but after the Dior and the Decleor stuff, this is just too much for little Elsie's hard cold heart to take! :D:D

Oh no, looks like she is invited to the wedding party tomorrow - that is such a shame, why though, they are not friends????
Wonder if she will give a jar of her shitney as a wedding gift. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ali’s been to Wenwurf today. I’m very good at Geography but have never heard of Wenwurf?! 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Great camera work numbnuts. First 15 mins of the vlog is half of her head cut off. Was Lydsie poo tipsy from the previous night and couldn't focus... ?
Her chin situation is getting out of control. I swear it makes up for at least 35% of her face now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh boy…. The pants are back along with other horrible combos and those terrible sandals.

View attachment 754011
She has so many shoes. It's surely not because they are so comfy. Destroying the look of my pants of dreams, lol.

Am i horrible for liking this outfit? 🙊 Okay the crotch of thepants isn't the best, but i think this makes a nice business outfit for people in the office (where open shoulders are accepted) And the shoes are more for going out, i would opt for nice court shoes but nonetheless, i don't hate this combination
Yes, fellow granny pants lover! <3

Ummm … I’m no fashion designer, but who in their right mind thinks it’s even remotely stylish to wear a brown sports bra/crop top OVER a long white linen shirt and teams it with those hideous grey trousers?

IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! 😖

View attachment 754055View attachment 754056
Ok, now the pants look like tit :(

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Nicola? Is she Greek? You always know....” 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌 Wow! That takes nerve.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Is it just me / whiskey I’m currently sipping, but does she sound more genuine and bearable in this vlog? Is the way she speaks and looks into the camera less self indulgent? Did the recent lack of invites cause a self betterment? Or am I just plain drunk?
You drunk, go home!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The state of her face at the beginning of this vlog - why is it always shiny??? You can get mattifying face powder you know Elsie!

Lydia is such a cheapskate, the room at The Grove clearly paid for by Espa, they go to The Ivy and all they eat are chips! So they starve themselves on the Saturday night so Lydia can order everything on the breakfast menu for herself, and Carrie goes down for breakfast on her own. WTF, this is very odd behaviour!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ummm … I’m no fashion designer, but who in their right mind thinks it’s even remotely stylish to wear a brown sports bra/crop top OVER a long white linen shirt and teams it with those hideous grey trousers?

IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! 😖

View attachment 754055View attachment 754056
Oh dear Lord! This is very embarrassing for her. I thought the outfit with no pants was bad as well as the pants tucked in the boots… but this! 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.