Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that through… wow yeah you’re right. How odd to watch Lydia and Carrie lurking constantly in the background while the others mingle. I imagine this is after she and Claire had their beef as they look to be so awkward at the restaurant; surely part of being professional is to get along with the others cordially as this would in some way contribute to you being seen as a team player and get you invited back on more of these trips!!? It’s really out of touch now she interacts. Imagine in a normal job if I just sat in silence next to the annoying two faced co-worker on a team retreat … like wtf you don’t have to be fake or best friends but just have normal civil conversation.
Great trip down memory lane. Love Sophie and really love how she is so gracious, grateful and engaged. She shared so much about the brand, history and is so social with the hosts. Unlike cawwie and lydia. you are all so right…. It’s so so weird that only Lydia brings a friend and the ICE between Claire and those two is so awkward. October before her wedding yet Claire was at the wedding. Guess the invites had already gone out. Lol

Lydia barely discussed the brand but films herself looking around, chewing gum (pre-chin implant) and taking about how tired she is and how much of the beige food she likes (and how much she hates the tomatoes) 🙄. Claire is really a big Biach who scolds Sophie and talks down to her the whole time 😡.

I’ve watched all 3 vlogs in the past (Lydia, Claire, Sophie) and Sophie is the only good one. And honestly if anyone should be invited to a lovely High Tea for Dior it’s Sophie. Of alllllll of these beggars who were there yesterday, Sophie is the only one who actually shops there with her own money (spends a fortune) and promotes the brand in an organic way.

86FE10CD-A50B-45A4-8CCE-FC9680FE34C2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I just watched Tamara's vlog and she flew in from Milan to go to the Dior High Tea. Lydia would have been so out of her element. Maybe she will get an invite to a coffee klatch of laundry soap and fabric softener influencers. Ohhhh, so only Lydia shills that stuff. Well then, it will be Lydia and Cawwwiieee sipping coffee and Cawwwiiee chanting "Breathe Chicken breathe." I hope that they know not to serve banana bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
#LMLuxuryMoments...Filling up that cup.

Yes, she sure did......in a ditch on the side of the road, pouring that cheap wine into a plastic cup with her security blanket sidekick, Cawwie, in tow as cars bloody went by.

Sooooooooo luxe and the absolute Dream!!

witch, please :rolleyes:

I know she meant metaphorically, not literally, but the twit waffle did actually sit by the side of the road pouring wine into a cup, waving at cars as they zipped by. #LMLuxuryMoments #TheDream #LydiaMadeMeDoIt

What an absolute muppet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
C04184A1-CA0C-40F1-862D-22A5F1DB0709.jpeg

15C96BD9-F52F-4A40-89C2-1F70B14035DE.jpeg

4EBD6A7E-A619-41DE-9E6A-980A5BFF9281.jpeg

I’m calling bullshit on Lydiot’s and AmeLIE’s claims of missing Dior’s tea. I don’t think they were invited! Since when have these two twats passed up an opportunity to go to an event?!? NEVER! Then, I looked at the bouquets they claimed to have received🧐 I’m betting they each went to their own florist, showed the florist a picture of the flowers being used at the Dior Tea, asked for a bouquet made with the flowers being Dior used for the tea, went and purchased the perfume and book, then posted FAKE stories of ooooooou look what arrived. Trouble is they have two different bouquets😱 Lydiot’s florist went overboard with the green sprigs. I’m certain Dior’s PR Team would have sent THE SAME bouquets, used in their Tea Campaign, to influencers. Nice try Lydiot and AmeLIE, but I’m not buying it🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Not sure if it’s already been discussed but just saw Victoria’s lingerie reel and the contrast in tastefulness is real!!

• Heart
Not sure if it’s already been discussed but just saw Victoria’s lingerie reel and the contrast in tastefulness is real!!
And you actually get to see the lingerie. In Lydiot's reel the only thing you see is Lydiot doing her blow up doll imitation. Frow's reel was very nice, tastefully executed, and I didn't have any second hand embarrassment feelings. After viewing I knew what I had just watched (a lingerie ad) and didn't think to myself "WTF was that all about?"

Much as I don't care particularly for any of these social media whores, I will say that Frow carries herself well.

Her lingerie ad is classy compared to the muppet's ad of lingerie stripping whilst having convulsions.

Again, polar opposites. It's no wonder brands like Dior and Armani have replaced Lydiot with Frow as well as newer, up and coming influencers.

Yes, Lydiot posting and boasting today about being in the game for a decade is true. However, looks like her decade of "influencing" is just about up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
You’re such a beautiful human, @Namima! ♥

Although to be fair @Julia123 and @shiroyagisan are always so quick off the mark posting their comments, while I’m still typing and stressing about which adjective or verb sounds better! 🤭
That is me to a t!!! I suck at wanting to say what I mean and get my point acrossed!!🙊

I was noticing this! NONE of the pics that are by others ever look like what we see. Could it just be the editorial makeup is so different?

Wow ICU nurse! Bravo to you! Hope you are hanging in there and giving yourself some actual self care. You are exactly who should be applauded not this woman who wants a standing ovation for a carrot (rotten)
I second that!! We all applaud you for your hard work and your compassion when the going got tough nurse's, Drs.,and all hospital personnel stayed and fought!!! You are my role model!!💙

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She seems to have enabled her messages on her stories...not seen that for ages. Wonder why? Anyone got anything they want to message her about? 😂🤔
She has to do that so we can believe her when she shares her love letters to herself as comments from followers.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
B5F2B3AC-7264-46D5-9ADD-20335174756B.jpeg

4AE034E7-4D99-41EB-83BE-498F1E369BD7.jpeg

Vic and ADmelia are headed to a Decleorparis event. Will Elsie get an invite? Or, is today baking day and she’s too busy baking nasty courgette brownies? Cue the I’m better than them and been in this business a decade rant🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When I was looking back at her narc rage pics on my phone... funny enough they do tend to be timed after a KM launch (besides the rising from the ashes/nicky post) The photos I posted are right near the screen shots I took of her horrible outfits from each launch.

Does the KM Launch just feed the beast inside or what?
Narc rage come rather when something diminished their ego. If their ego is fed, they are content and happy. Maybe the launches/sells don't satisfy her ego? Like it was with Globy.

Reactions: 18
So I’m confused. Why couldn’t Lydia attend the Dior perfume tea party? Was she too busy making chutney? Did she turn it down? Looks like Amelia has posted same and she’s a regular with Dior. 🤔

In true Lydia style she didn’t even bother to tag the brand so she could send her followers to the IG for the perfume… which was the entire point of the PR/invite. But I haven’t been an influencer for TEN YEARS so what do I know?! 👻

View attachment 753072View attachment 753071View attachment 753073

I know Amelia had the Jewish New Year the same day as this event so she posted she was at family parties - so I totally understand her not going even though she must have wanted to.

Seeing as she got the same pack as Liedia maybe Lydia is that dumb she turned the invite down. It was a mega influencer event - how stupid if that is the case! Victoria was there, Tamara was there, Niomi Smart, and loads of others. If Liedia was a proper influencer and knew how to network and talk to people it would have been good for her to be there, but no doubt she is that stupid she's relegated herself to just being someone who gets the press gift pack now and won't be invited to Dior Beauty events. I honestly think Cawweee is that best friend/manager who is trying to sabotage her career. Lydia is so thick she believes everything Cawweee says because of all the praise and self validation she gives her, so if Cawwee said don't go you don't need it, then she'd believe her!

Interesting to see if she turns up to the Decleor event that ITF and Amelia are going to - didn't she promote some Decleor a while ago???

Reactions: 29
When I left a comment on Josie ‘s video, saying that people wouldn’t dress like her, some other person replied that people in England were fat and dressed like slobs!
I’ll take slob any day over that horrendous ugly dress and blanket she styled with it. Everything about it was ugly 🤢

Reactions: 9
No idea, but she’s beautiful and a way better match.

She looks like she cried all night. I thought she had green/ hazel eyes but appear blue when she’s uses the filter. 🤷‍♀️

I just saw Vics reel about the tea party with Dior. I’m thinking Liedia was never invited at all. So she went out and bought the perfume, hence no Ad affiliated logos. All pretend as per usual.
She has grey eyes not green or hazel.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know Amelia had the Jewish New Year the same day as this event so she posted she was at family parties - so I totally understand her not going even though she must have wanted to.

Seeing as she got the same pack as Liedia maybe Lydia is that dumb she turned the invite down. It was a mega influencer event - how stupid if that is the case! Victoria was there, Tamara was there, Niomi Smart, and loads of others. If Liedia was a proper influencer and knew how to network and talk to people it would have been good for her to be there, but no doubt she is that stupid she's relegated herself to just being someone who gets the press gift pack now and won't be invited to Dior Beauty events. I honestly think Cawweee is that best friend/manager who is trying to sabotage her career. Lydia is so thick she believes everything Cawweee says because of all the praise and self validation she gives her, so if Cawwee said don't go you don't need it, then she'd believe her!

Interesting to see if she turns up to the Decleor event that ITF and Amelia are going to - didn't she promote some Decleor a while ago???
Maybe Elsie converted to Judaism?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She's such a pathological liar about every single thing.......about brands wanting to work with her, inviting her to events, about her success and stats etc. etc.....

witch, please. :rolleyes:

The daft twit lies about everything and who is she trying to convince, us or herself? For someone to have all these posts online today writing like a nutter, it's clear she's lost another major brand, me thinks.

I think Armani Beauty dropping her completely whilst they wine and dine Frow in Venice got to her. They also invited other influencers, much smaller and lesser known than Lydiot, but not Lydiot. Speaks bleeping volumes right there. I also bet Dior did NOT invite her to the tea but just mailed her some items. They stopped inviting her to tit a while ago.

Her rants today about filters etc. tells me another brand has dropped her possibly.

This is standard Lydiot and she's spinning and unraveling.

Soon they'll need to scrape her pancake arse off the floor and encourage her in chicken breathing.

As usual, right on schedule.

Then she'll say she was punched and had several hits, fall apart, show us a pic of her tear streaked face in bed(though you won't see any tears), followed by another "I'm Back" video, then followed by vlogs of "My New Life" etc. etc, etc. etc.

Rinse and then bleeping repeat.

She's such old news. She's tiring and exhausting to watch and she is the true architect of her demise. I feel no pity for someone this arrogant, rude, abusive and greedy. She is a malignant narcissist and her arrogance is despicable.

What a bleeping moron.
Also, must provoke drama when Ali is once not at home. He can't have him enjoy his time away. It has to be about her. #controlfreak

We should sooo start our own channel! :m :m :m
Yes! The storm tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
A much better match. Who is she?
Think that is Bruno Cuccinelli's daughter he mentioned he met ..

Come on now we don't seriously think he was going to have a photo with any old random influencer .... Had to be someone with power and status ...

Lydia will be upset .... I think this is probably one odf the only photos he has with another woman .. its mostly men or the "witch of Bognor".

LOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

It's one of the many orange layers she applies to get that orange grease slick that she calls 'a glow'. I call it greasy and slimy and it's not the look I am trying to achieve. Orange only looks good on fruit and handbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.