Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse point blank to do a run down this eve.

The preacher teacher witch witch with her pearls of wisdom/ regrets/lessons can go duck HERSELF!

Someone do a run down please ....maybe @SunAndMoon puhleeeeease

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I actually don't mind the last outfit on the latest reel. I mean it's the best of the bunch. It would look so much better with some skinny jeans though. Those shiny grey trousers are really unflattering on her

Reactions: 14
Kinda shocked Lyds has not cinched her leggings and vest with the Hermèzzzzzz belt of dreams. First time for everything, no ?
Screenshot_20210909-184115_YouTube.jpg

Would an overnight stay at a hotel be considered a Girls' Trip ??? :unsure:

Major overexaggeration methinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's one of the many orange layers she applies to get that orange grease slick that she calls 'a glow'. I call it greasy and slimy and it's not the look I am trying to achieve. Orange only looks good on fruit and handbags.
Lydia on the couch
1631206155401.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Great camera work numbnuts. First 15 mins of the vlog is half of her head cut off. Was Lydsie poo tipsy from the previous night and couldn't focus... ?
Love it! Numbnuts and Nonuts - the Power Couple of 2021

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bananas 🤭 😂

Screenshot_20210909-185636_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210909-185638_YouTube.jpg

Think yesterday was a "Breathe Chicken breathe" and a "cuppa tea and banana" kinda day ...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Crying over Ali bullshit! crying cause Rodial contacted you and told you to refilm the IG story as they've had complaints you used a filter (which you did!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it just me / whiskey I’m currently sipping, but does she sound more genuine and bearable in this vlog? Is the way she speaks and looks into the camera less self indulgent? Did the recent lack of invites cause a self betterment? Or am I just plain drunk?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah Lyds was not invited to the Dior tea. Ooooh girl. When showing the flowers, perfume and book, she made no mention of the event and the reason for not attending. Imo, at that stage, she had no knowledge of the event.
And had no knowledge of the book, author or the reason behind the tea (other than the new perfume).

Liar liar pants on fire. :p :p :p

• Haha
  • Heart
When she's in the kitchen garden her voice goes so weird?
Almost like a weird lisp mixed with her Watford accent.

"This is MAWGicaawl"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Pheasant wallpaper still in the wonk! 🤣🤣. Lydia the soap bottles don’t help lol

and funny how she didn’t mention anything about “missing” the tea party in the vlog where she only made chutney. That was just PR!!! She LIED and faked that post the next day and that’s why she didn’t tag Dior! Dead

We know you were extremely sad because your posts yesterday were a HOT MESS!

BF9736EC-3812-480F-9638-8C6205E64DC2.jpeg
6FC5E6E8-3FE1-4D1A-B69D-B6D374AD0D4B.jpeg
492257CF-2C3F-4623-B743-5014A7B9C9A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't fear my lovelies this isn't a sit down 'poor me' its actually just a boring vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm still not a fan of the burgundy powder room with the wonky wallpaper. Hideous.
Screenshot_20210909-191352_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210909-191551_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210909-191554_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Totally random but does anyone know if she has ever used her new copper bath?? She was mentioning it so much but i never saw a reels or story or post about it where she actually uses it?

See Lydia, there´s a story idea for FREE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually don't know about that. It has been a long time, since she was on an event with her peers (due to covid for example). She is so inflexible in her decision-making, I can imagine, being abroad with a bunch of her peers is inducing major anxiety. Even with Carrie in tow. That doesn't change the fact that it would make her jealous and fill her with rage, seeing others on the event and getting shout-outs etc.

Lol. Josie.

Lydia Millen #105 Posting in rage, ex-lover of sage, 10 years in the game, still no shame
But remember, she graduated from counselling. She’s all better, she’s fixed, nothing bothers her. 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.