Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boy…. The pants are back along with other horrible combos and those terrible sandals.

View attachment 754011
Little wee, or not so wee piggy toe is trying to run away… this little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed at home, this little piggy had roast beef this little piggy had none and this little(big) piggy cried« wee wee wee I want to leave home ».

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh boy…. The pants are back along with other horrible combos and those terrible sandals.

View attachment 754011
Am i horrible for liking this outfit? 🙊 Okay the crotch of thepants isn't the best, but i think this makes a nice business outfit for people in the office (where open shoulders are accepted) And the shoes are more for going out, i would opt for nice court shoes but nonetheless, i don't hate this combination

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Lydia and Claire’s relationship fell apart somewhere between Lydia’s hen party and the wedding. I remember Claire putting a couple of pics from the wedding on her Stories abs being surprised she and Paris were there, because the friendship had quite obviously cooled off by that point. Also she wrote something really nice about Ali but didn’t mention Lydia at all; something like “nobody sees how genuinely funny Ali is”- wish I’d kept receipts! Does anyone else remember the same?
Great trip down memory lane. Love Sophie and really love how she is so gracious, grateful and engaged. She shared so much about the brand, history and is so social with the hosts. Unlike cawwie and lydia. you are all so right…. It’s so so weird that only Lydia brings a friend and the ICE between Claire and those two is so awkward. October before her wedding yet Claire was at the wedding. Guess the invites had already gone out. Lol

Lydia barely discussed the brand but films herself looking around, chewing gum (pre-chin implant) and taking about how tired she is and how much of the beige food she likes (and how much she hates the tomatoes) 🙄. Claire is really a big Biach who scolds Sophie and talks down to her the whole time 😡.

I’ve watched all 3 vlogs in the past (Lydia, Claire, Sophie) and Sophie is the only good one. And honestly if anyone should be invited to a lovely High Tea for Dior it’s Sophie. Of alllllll of these beggars who were there yesterday, Sophie is the only one who actually shops there with her own money (spends a fortune) and promotes the brand in an organic way.

View attachment 753122

Reactions: 15
Am i horrible for liking this outfit? 🙊 Okay the crotch of thepants isn't the best, but i think this makes a nice business outfit for people in the office (where open shoulders are accepted) And the shoes are more for going out, i would opt for nice court shoes but nonetheless, i don't hate this combination
Yeah there are elements that are fine but those shoes are horrible and I’m not a fan of the pants on her. watch the reel lol 🙈 some bad combos

Reactions: 12
Ummm … I’m no fashion designer, but who in their right mind thinks it’s even remotely stylish to wear a brown sports bra/crop top OVER a long white linen shirt and teams it with those hideous grey trousers?

IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! 😖

74E5ACD8-60FB-453F-958B-DFDC36588974.jpeg
EF9D7F6E-8FDA-44B4-8D34-BBE353C0E009.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
The groundbreaking outfits:
Screenshot_20210909-170259_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210909-170312_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210909-170328_Instagram.jpg

Those trousers make her look so short

The contrast between fake tan and the actual tone of her skin underneath...
Screenshot_20210909-170419_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210909-170529_Instagram.jpg
:sick: :sick: :sick:

If only there was some kind of tool you could use for a more even application...
:unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Oh here we go...an update: regrets and lessons. Another preaching one? 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The groundbreaking outfits:
View attachment 754082
View attachment 754083
View attachment 754085
Those trousers make her look so short

The contrast between fake tan and the actual tone of her skin underneath...
:sick: :sick: :sick:

If only there was some kind of tool you could use for a more even application...
:unsure:
Pic 3, looks like she has borrowed aldi es balls and stuck them both on the same side!!

Viddo is up. Regrets and lessons!!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
NOPE - I do NOT have the patience to sit through a 47 minute vlog of Elsie’s preaching tonight! 🙄

EB84E647-68F3-4759-A820-00F94A8F5135.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How many more lessons and regrets can one person in their early 30's actually have????? Lydia we actually don't care anymore. You never learn from those lessons????? Always someone elses fault.......they let you down blah blah blah blah blah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Excuse my French but ... F*ck Cawwiiee with the alternating faux posh accent and the creepy baby voice. :sick: Gawd, she is irritating.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh no 47 minutes of her talking shite I don't think I can out myself through it even with a G&T.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ali says on his stories he’s really finding his love for golf in 2020 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
NOPE - I do NOT have the patience to sit through a 47 minute vlog of Elsie’s preaching tonight! 🙄

View attachment 754098
For now it's 15 minutes of them mildly cackling and drinking away and Lyds talking some nonsense, that I'm not even listening🙃 She had the energy massage, because she was so stressed. The only thing I've caught😅

And she's now obsessed with another kitchen garden and talking about what she'll be doing in her's the next year. God help us🥦🌽

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.