Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missbookie

I am jumper dress lady 🙈she hit my last nerve trying to teach potty training when we know she doesn’t do it herself , plus the racism and lack of respect for other cultures from her in the past is disgusting. Obviously I am blocked so can’t see the aftermath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
I can’t believe I created this post in March last year and in the space of 10 months I’ve gone from really liking her but just wondering why she fell out with Luisa to not being able to stand the cunt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Officially unfollowed this twat just want to offload my reasons ;

- baby voice finger sucking and hand on chin resting
- good mworning every morning!
- Has a nanny when she doesn’t work full time yet when she does it’s from home , during this isolation is still insistent of having a nanny .....why?!
- SlagS off her husband yet he gives her the life she has, she contributes probly 10/20% max !!
- flaunts her wealth , home , holidays , spa trips all to the point it’s not interesting just nauseating
- imaginary HG
-made up content & lies she can’t keep up with
- her travel business
- her forgotten shout outs to small business when called out about advertising
- her getting “trolls” details
- #bekind yet slags off her neighbours
Pretty sure there is more but you get my jist 😡😡😡😡 literally can’t stand her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Thetruth123

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 whoever took luxefamily6 thank you , I love you 😘 and if its not rattling you then why even mention it you absaloute cock!!!!!

Hahaha still going on about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
Imagine saying to a photographer “so today we’re going to pose at the fridge eating a petit filous but first let me get glammed up”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

RDay

Chatty Member
I followed her because she made me feel good. It showed me that you can have everything you want and yet this still doesn't make you happy. If you want to show off your life then fine but don't make up lies. Don't pretend to have anxiety, don't pretend to wrap up your child's Christmas presents to give them for their birthday, because you didn't have time to go shopping.
Don't pretend your morning sickness is HG because your certainly wouldn't be able to face a holiday if you had it.
Don't pretend to forget or kits or to do the washing when you have a housekeeper.
Don't pretend you are something you are not and don't take your followers for fools.
If you want your children to behave get off that fuckin phone and play with them.
Enjoy your life, show off your wonderful life by all means but don't fuckin lie and pretend!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
She’s got HG? Let me tell you... if you have HG there is no way you’ll be sat on a beach with a full face on. There’s no way you’d even be leaving the bed.

Reactions: 12

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
I don’t know her so went over for a nosey, he was very pissed off , bless him.

What does she mean ; Tattle is for people with no friends 😁, I’m no Billy No Mates I’ll have you know!
Nope just love a gossip with like minded people! I love how if you apparently spend any time writing anything negative you’ve instantly got no life or friends but what about all the time they spend videoing themselves then editing, filtering, staging photos, dming, commenting and interacting on instagram they probably spend a lot more time on it then we do, should the same rule then not apply to them u must have no real friends if your spending all ur time online looking for validation? This is not aimed at Luisa just the influencers and their armies in general as that’s the first thing they spout oh after jealousy of course 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Claire_w17

Offs someone once gave me a tip about potty training !!!!!!!!! I seem to think it was LUISA that told YOU how to potty train in 3 days. Idiot guide now saved to her stories for all the clueless who would never know how to do it.

New thread suggestion

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like Lu
I wanna walk like Lu
Talk like Lu
oooo
You'll see it's true
An mumma like me
Can learn to be like Lu too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest on the stories - outraged at all of the people she has seen in London and feels like asking them what are they doing/where are they going. Well maybe some of them are going to medical appointments (like you are!). Probably a significant proportion of them are key workers in the NHS, food shops and supply chain, social care, utilities... and maybe some of the others are out for their daily government-sanctioned exercise. I bet very few are out without good reason.

Interesting that she thinks its perfectly ok to break the rules and go for a picnic the other day, but how dare Londoners leave their homes at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

C7753

She’s lying through her teeth about business being good. I work in travel. Virgin are 40% down from last year. Flybe have gone bust. But she’s doing great how? Her little travel businesses won’t survive this I’m sure.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
She couldn't get any 'smugger' if she tried.... is she REALLY happy though 🤔
Oh she is a cunt isn’t she...how many other mums get to go on a spa day let alone during the week when most are at work or actually looking after their kids!!! She isn’t happy if she was she would not seek validation and so much attention from complete strangers!
She isn’t supporting other women with these smug posts she is bragging plain and and simple , she is not aspirational , I look at her and just see a sad lonely women clinging to youth and intent on pretending she is happy and has the perfect life!!

***whats with the power photos lately also 😂😂😂😂 Fucking cringe

Nellyellie

VIP Member
You know what she really is an insufferable old slag.

Her videos today- how she isn’t ready to go back to the real world, to sit in her car while her child is lucky enough to go to his private school, then she drives her Porsche back to her mansion- ALL EARNED FOR BY HER HUSBAND! While she sits on her plastic arse.

I can count on 1 hand how many time I was FORTUNATE enough to take my daughter to school last year, because unfortunately some of us in the real world leave for an actual real life job at 7.30am every day.

She’s really irritated me. Arsehole.

And her tits are shit, square implants placed in her armpits

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Why can’t she deferentiate The difference between actual trolling and criticism!!!!! Trolling is someone telling her go kill yourself, your so fat, you shouldn’t be on this planet, your ugly etc etc etc!!!! Criticism about how your fake and phoniness , your lack of awareness of the real world, the strange relationship you do have with your husband!!! Get over it! You choose to over share your life with Instagram and I’m sorry you do have to take the rough with the smooth! You chose not to advertise properly so why shouldn’t you be called out and held to account! You saying about lawyers is just another way you don’t connect with the public it just screamed once again I have the money behind me to take you little people down .....then smugly say oh but my husband has offered to take me on holiday 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
People do not like you, people can not relate to you on so many levels and just fucking accept it!!!!! Stop trying to make everyone like you! You do have in your words a wonderful life do wtf are you getting out of Instagram get off stay off and enjoy your so called happy life then!!! Stop playing a victim every time you are called out 👍🏼

• Heart