Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else hear her say she didn’t want to give both to her babies on a aeroplane?
Yes she was supposed to be carrying twins but one didn't develop into a baby.

Also she's getting rid of all her girls baby clothes do we think that means she's having a boy? I mean you and I would re use them. But then again she'll probably buy all new.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else hear her say she didn’t want to give both to her babies on a aeroplane?
she’s still making out she’s going to give birth to 2 babies, when she very sadly lost the first before 12 weeks. It’s disrespectful to those of us who have actually delivered a baby born sleeping. She makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 7
Having a break from instagram. Right, get professional photographer round to take photos of me in my underwear with my child 😂
Seriously, I follow PTWM and this is how I found Luxefamily5.
At first I was really I interested in her 'travel company' thought it would be a good way of earning extra cash. Then when I looked into it I realised it was a MLM.
I said this before but a lot of people that follow PTWM are vulnerable women. They could easily get sucked into this hoping to have a luxury lifestyle or just maybe getting themselves out of a awful situation.

Call me cynical but I think they must have an agreement (paid?) between each other. Because they keep shouting each other's page out and only today PTWM advertised Luxefamily5 page.
Cannot believe they are friends so there must be something in it for PTWM.
And it's not mummies helping other mummies.

I'm actually disgusted that they are trying to con vulnerable women like this in the disguise of helping them. Ok you May be able to get a discount on your holiday but how many of us can afford £10k luxury holidays??
This has really made me bleeping angry today. What's the bet PTWM has been paid or will receive a luxury holiday from Rachel?

By the way great to see Luisa saying it how it is!

Reactions: 5
When she said she found the person and alluded to the person doing it to make someone else like them it made me think I wonder if it was Luisa’s nanny 🤣 it sounds like a lie and a load of tit anyway when would Rach ever not call someone out when she finds them

Convenient that she’s now “cancelled the holiday” for fear of giving birth in the air. A few weeks back she was adamant nothing was for stopping them going away. I seriously doubt she was ever booked to go. All talk and lies.

Reactions: 6
Random thought. Maybe she is pregnant with twins still but keeping it quiet until the birth which she will announce the miracle and the Drs had made a mistake

• Wow
  • Haha
Random thought. Maybe she is pregnant with twins still but keeping it quiet until the birth which she will announce the miracle and the Drs had made a mistake
I must admit this did cross my mind. Along with her having fertility treatment or taking clomid initially because twins would be perfect content after all

Her bump is teeny tiny though, I'd be really shocked if she had twins in a bump that size at 25 weeks.

Reactions: 3
Granted I wouldn’t wanna be round my hubby 24/7 but the way she talks about him really annoys me....like hang on a minute love he is why you get to do duck all ...all day other than “work” on your pyramid scheme and visit spas oh and employ a nanny to look after your bleeping kids!!! She just slays him off all the time ! Such a strange dynamic, if he needs to work from home then so bleeping be it! Considering he is away so much ....why wouldn’t she embrace it especially when pregnant!! My thinking because the relationship isn’t as strong as she makes out and he does just get under her skin .....like when a marriage is on its way out! She enjoys the freedom of the money and the freedom of having him in New York !!

Granted I wouldn’t wanna be round my hubby 24/7 but the way she talks about him really annoys me....like hang on a minute love he is why you get to do duck all ...all day other than “work” on your pyramid scheme and visit spas oh and employ a nanny to look after your bleeping kids!!! She just slays him off all the time ! Such a strange dynamic, if he needs to work from home then so bleeping be it! Considering he is away so much ....why wouldn’t she embrace it especially when pregnant!! My thinking because the relationship isn’t as strong as she makes out and he does just get under her skin .....like when a marriage is on its way out! She enjoys the freedom of the money and the freedom of having him in New York !!
Exactly! She wouldn’t have that house if it wasn’t for him for starters 🤣

Reactions: 4
She couldn't get any 'smugger' if she tried.... is she REALLY happy though 🤔
Oh she is a bleep isn’t she...how many other mums get to go on a spa day let alone during the week when most are at work or actually looking after their kids!!! She isn’t happy if she was she would not seek validation and so much attention from complete strangers!
She isn’t supporting other women with these smug posts she is bragging plain and and simple , she is not aspirational , I look at her and just see a sad lonely women clinging to youth and intent on pretending she is happy and has the perfect life!!

***whats with the power photos lately also 😂😂😂😂 bleeping cringe

Reactions: 10
Isn't it funny how women with cankles think that pointing their toes disguises it? 🤔

Imagine saying to a photographer “so today we’re going to pose at the fridge eating a petit filous but first let me get glammed up”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who even takes a pic like that . What is she trying to do make eating a yoghurt “sexy” 😂😂😂😂 the duck she’s lost it lol

Reactions: 3
Never seen a woman so in love with herself. That photo of her in the pool with her friend...the girl is smiling, Rachael doing a ridiculous pose with those ridiculous boobs. Just cannot take her seriously. I have really started to cringe for her watching her stories. I just imagine Shak’s work mates take the mick out of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.