Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am by no means a fan of her, but I can’t help but think, ‘this woman is pregnant, leave her alone’. I have lost a baby right at the end of pregnancy and it is such a vulnerable time-people do not need additional stress (regardless if you think she brings it in her self, she should follow the rules, she doesn’t have to look-of course she will, it’s like an itch you know you shouldn’t scratch). She is a pregnant lady and I am sure every person here who has been through pregnancy will relate to how difficult it can be (again regardless of your thoughts on her HG, private care, cervical stitch) As I say, I am by no means a fan (and I’m not here 🙄) and I know some will say I’m on the wrong thread. But as a woman who has had to go through the unthinkable at the end of pregnancy, I feel as though I should at least say, give the woman a break-she is growing a baby!
It’s pregnancy, not an illness. As much as it can make you feel like tit it’s a part of life. Can’t stand when women think they are special because they are growing a baby. I’ve got a child and I’ve recently miscarried. My partner would tell me when I was being a div when I was heavily pregnant and he tells me when I am being a div having miscarried 2 weeks ago. I don’t expect any dispensation.

the only thing I’ll say people have questioned her cervical stitch and delivery at 37 weeks. Sounded like perfectly plausible and safe explanation to me.

losing a baby at the end of pregnancy must have been awful for you. But that doesn’t apply here and if it did I’m sure this thread would be inactive

Reactions: 1
Pregnant or not, why is it ok for her to be nasty about people on her stories as well lol people seem to forget that! If she’s pregnant enough to give it out she pregnant enough to take it. Sorry but what a load of tit lol.

Reactions: 6
regarding the pillow I’m pretty sure in the end she discovered Shak had ordered it and it wasn’t gifted

Reactions: 2
regarding the pillow I’m pretty sure in the end she discovered Shak had ordered it and it wasn’t gifted
Yes she tells so many lies it’s hard to keep up ! She said she tried to order it but her card was declined then one turned up and she was so surprised and amazed 🙄🙄. But then a few days later she said Shak had paid for it for her 🙄🙄 #somanylies

Reactions: 1
Yes she may be pregnant but I also wonder how many pregnant and new mums are being conned by her pyramid holiday agent scheme tit thing she sells ??

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else put their crisps in the fridge? Am i missing a trick? Or because Shak isnt home to help she wasn't sure where the crisps were kept?

She deleted a lot of stories yesterday regarding advice on coronavirus and travel then changed the stories. Clearly someone told her she was talking a load of tit.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Rach is that first Hertfordshire coronavirus case. All that sucking of her fingernails 🤣

• Haha
Anyone else hear her say she didn’t want to give both to her babies on a aeroplane?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.