Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up Shak’s insta handle a few nights ago. Check it out if you can find it. His insta is ENTIRELY created by her, it’s so obvious. I doubt he even knows she’s created one for him. He does not come across as the type to have an insta account, let alone put up collages with about 20 photos of her in her bikini into one post and write gushing things about her. It is so pathetic. She’s so transparent and fully lacking self awareness. It’s very sad really. She must really be starved of proper meaningful love and attention from him.
Exactly it’s absolute cringe! After those cheating rumours and him always working away when she’s at home, she’s doing everything she can to prove that he loves her lol. Trap him with a kid now fake and insta dedicated to loving her lol

Reactions: 1
Exactly it’s absolute cringe! After those cheating rumours and him always working away when she’s at home, she’s doing everything she can to prove that he loves her lol. Trap him with a kid now fake and insta dedicated to loving her lol
Honestly I know she’s put her life on insta etc. But I think the cheating speculation is a bit harsh sometimes. They have kids and it would be so crappy for them to one day read this thread that talks about infidelity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Honestly I know she’s put her life on insta etc. But I think the cheating speculation is a bit harsh sometimes. They have kids and it would be so crappy for them to one day read this thread that talks about infidelity.
The cheating rumours were on her stories 🤷🏻‍♀️

what the actualllllllllllllll fu*k .. didnt know who she was until i seen this thread.. seriously.. her man looks like some greasy turkish waiter and those lips! jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She put them out there herself lmao!

I think it's more crappy when they see their mums playboy past 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sitting there eating rice-covered cucumber with those long-nailed fingers 😷 just use the dang fork that’s sitting in the bowl. Eugh

Reactions: 2
what the actualllllllllllllll fu*k .. didnt know who she was until i seen this thread.. seriously.. her man looks like some greasy turkish waiter and those lips! jesus
why a Turkish waiter you ignorant person hes Asian/African evidently you don’t like Turkish people.

Reactions: 5
So has anyone seen her saucy pics on like with her tots and arse out? Not sure if I can post naked pics on here. Maybe a link would do???

Her new pic on the grid looks like a completely different person I was confused, thought it was an old photo at first 🤣

OMG I thought must be old as why would a pregnant mother dress like a brothel worker!!! Pvc jumpsuit 😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂 it’s like she is having a mid life crisis !! Got pregnant to feel young still age now dressing like a hooker to feel young!!! Age gracefully love ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think we’ve finally found out what happened between Rachael and Luisa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.