Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband looking totally fucked off as usual when she’s telling him to smile then coming on again to insist he’s happy 🤣

Reactions: 2
Her children are gorgeous and I love the eldest’s point about Instagramming at 5.00 am being weird 😁😁.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like Luxefamily5 but is she for real? Like is she actually trying to make out that they are rich and funding these holidays because of here MLM? A quick Google brings to her husbands job 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nothing winds me up as much as this. Pretending they work so hard. Just a complete slap in the face for people with real full time jobs that leave them wrecked by the end of the day

Reactions: 7
I cannot stop watching her Stories despite the fact she is a complete idiot. She doesn't have a real job, their luxury holidays/home are not financed by her crappy MLM scheme. Her husband is a very rich banker. It's all bullshit, yet she's one of the worse for peddling "Insta not real life". She's a cretin.

Reactions: 4
She’s that stupid that she thinks her stories this morning have been taken down and reported for nudity because she was smuggling peanuts in a vest top & no bra. Couldn’t be to do with the fact her daughter was walking round with just knickers on, and completely bare chested 😑 the camera was on her she wasn’t just in the back ground. Honestly, why would a parent (or anyone!) think that’s ok, she’s not a baby, totally inappropriate in my opinion.

Reactions: 1
She’s that stupid that she thinks her stories this morning have been taken down and reported for nudity because she was smuggling peanuts in a vest top & no bra. Couldn’t be to do with the fact her daughter was walking round with just knickers on, and completely bare chested 😑 the camera was on her she wasn’t just in the back ground. Honestly, why would a parent (or anyone!) think that’s ok, she’s not a baby, totally inappropriate in my opinion.
And her daughter pulled down her pants - it was uncomfortable AF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.