Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
My Husband gets pissed off when he overhears me listening to her stories 🤣 he always says is that the pyramid scheme twat again?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ellabella

VIP Member
She is vile. I cannot stand her whole "if you work hard enough, you can achieve anything" bullshit. Literally no understanding of how upbringing, abuse, mental health, education, peer pressure or poverty impacts people's ability to achieve in life. She is so thick she just thinks it's hard work, I am sure she would have been a massive fan of Margaret Thatcher.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Oh I wish she would just fuck off pregnant or not!!! She is such a witch!!! Baby voiced entitled spoilt rude scrounging waste of space!! I literally dispise this woman with my whole being nothing about her is likeable or warming!! If you don’t agree with her just like Hinch you are instantly a troll!!! Bore off Rachel ! You have no friends , your followers are as fake as your tits 👊🏼

Sorry everyone but this women 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Yes she may be pregnant but I also wonder how many pregnant and new mums are being conned by her pyramid holiday agent scheme shit thing she sells ??

“If you can’t be nice don’t say anything at all”

Ok Rach Hun, how’s Maud? Your neighbour you ridicule every few weeks
Or the “ghetto mum”
She’s a stupid cunt
How dare she compare people calling her out to what Caroline Flack went through.
The problem with Rachel is she’s a stupid cunt with too much money and privilege.

Sln2404

I’m sorry but she’s a MILLIONAIRE and can’t even be bothered to buy her kid a few presents. Shows you vacuous and self centred she really is. If she woke up and there were no balloons, flowers or gifts she would be “lividddddd”. Dunno why she’s having another kid, she doesn’t even care about the ones already here.

Ellabella

VIP Member
She is so thick.

I am not sure an affirmation of fidelity is "babe I can't afford a divorce". Surely that means an affair is even more likely?😂

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
So why the actual fuck did she go to Tesco for toilet roll .....and be livid if they didn’t have any ......but then later said she already has shit loads because her mother in law bulk buys and sends her shit every Wednesday like what the fuck!!!!!!!! Is she so low on content she just has to make shit up!!!!

Oh fuck off on holiday rach and never fucking come back

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
Gifted an expensive pram when blatantly she could afford to buy one. How bout she gave it away to one of her lovely followers that can't afford it. Oh and the "mummy this is the best date ever I just love spending time with you".... Bullshit!

Ellabella

VIP Member
I am howling at how her biggest threat is finding out our "spouse's workplace". Rach, it's only you living off your husband, the rest of us have our own careers and money. Bog off.

• Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
She keeps referencing the travel thing to recruit people, it is immoral, she should be ashamed of herself. The faux coyness 'side hustle' (wink, wink girls we really know this will make you all huge money don't we) is repulsive. I don't doubt she is making good money from it, but she has a large following of sheep who all want her lifestyle (financed by her rich husband not the travel business) and the monthly fees are fuck all to her. She is making money from how many people she has recruited, this will not be replicated by Stacey from Chelmsford with her 230 followers.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
What annoys me about these company’s is that they are gifting a MILLIONAIRE. I know it makes sense for them in terms of advertising etc but I have just had a browse on one of the pages who have gifted her baby things as I am pregnant and out of principle I won’t go and buy a £40 Muslim blanket that they just gifted a fucking millionaire!

Disneyprincess2020

I had to unfollow this morning, her stupid comments about people using the UK as a hub to fly to the US, it clearly stated anyone who had been in the banned European countries in last 14 days wouldnt be let in, call yourself a travel agent 🧐🧐 She literally is embarrassing to travel agents around the world!

• Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Luisa is away at the moment and did a spoof ‘travel blogger wanker’ intro to her accommodation on stories. Cue passive agressive quote messages on luxe 😂😂😂😂 .... something really went down with these two, they hate each other

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
I keep saying it but she is a grade one moron. They ain't living in that huge house because of her "journalism", or the shitty MLM scheme she keeps flogging. Her husband is a very rich banker.

Reactions: 7

Sln2404

Anyone else hear her say she didn’t want to give both to her babies on a aeroplane?
she’s still making out she’s going to give birth to 2 babies, when she very sadly lost the first before 12 weeks. It’s disrespectful to those of us who have actually delivered a baby born sleeping. She makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 7