Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like we didn't already call it weeks ago
Yep 😴😴😴😴

Have to say she's crap at keeping things under wraps isn't she? I mean my god could she ha e been any more obvious...... Thr worst kept secret EVER!

She's only revealed it now cos shes getting twitchy at not being able to show pictures of herself on the beach........ Next up the "see you can travel and be like me when you're 4,5,6,7,8,9 months pregnant" ...... Followed by the "see you can travel the world with 4 kids in tow and be like me".....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry but like Shak and her want another baby! Shes the most non maternal person i have ever coke across.

Reactions: 5
She would fit in perfectly as a corporate wife. Powerful men like that are not looking to women for witty erudite conversation. They want a pretty trophy wife to show off, who will laugh at their tit jokes and not complain when they are away days at a time, cos the big house is worth it.
Have we gone back in time travel to the 1950s 😂

Reactions: 1
Told u lol... Not that I didn't see it cause I'm in her telegram chat but come on pissing on a stick on insta 😂

Told u lol... Not that I didn't see it cause I'm in her telegram chat but come on pissing on a stick on insta 😂
shes 4 months pregnant so she would have been aware of it when she was telling everyone she was trying for another/ she was begging Shak. Oh well at least there can now be baby content, rather than the MLM stuff!

Reactions: 4
Have we gone back in time travel to the 1950s 😂
Well they certainly aren't an intellectual match. She's clearly thick as pig tit. Relationships like theirs (which are mutually beneficial to both parties) are as old as time itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s got HG? Let me tell you... if you have HG there is no way you’ll be sat on a beach with a full face on. There’s no way you’d even be leaving the bed.

Reactions: 12
Have I got this right - she wanted another baby, Shak didn’t, she went and got pregnant anyway (posting doing the preg test live on IG) and now she’s openly admitting he was livid but he’s got over it so it’s all fine?

• Wow
She's been through a tough time there's no doubt of that.........i think she's walking on thin ice having another baby when you're, as a couple, not both in agreement. Called it with the travel tit tho...... She says she has travel plans for 6 weeks post birth..... But let's have it right she has a nanny come to stay with her after leaving hospital to "settle baby in" last time it was for several weeks!!

Also I don't think she has HG..... If she did she wouldn't be able to even stand upright let alone get on a flight, go to the beach, preen and take pictures..... No i think she's suffered morning sickness.... But not HG. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
It wasn't an unexpected pregnancy. She posted about "this is the weekend for making babies" or some similar crap. She is full of tit.

Reactions: 2
Yeah and we all know the "I'm gonna honeytrap shak" posts.... Altho by all accounts age was already pregnant by then. I think she thought once she was pregnant there would be very little he could about it....... Dangerous gamble...... Only time will tell how it all pans out........

They had a weekend away a few months ago and she was talking about how it’s her last chance to have another baby so she’s planning a honey trap.. 🤦‍♀️
if you knew your husband felt so strongly about it (so had obviously been discussed) then why go ahead with a honey trap plan?

Tbh shak or no shak she would be set. Nannies, childcare, endless pots of money... what difference would it make if the main income lives in or out?

I’m currently 20 weeks and since week 6 I’ve been signed off work with hg, barely leave my bed , and then there is this dick swanning off on a luxury holiday !!!!
no doubt losing a baby is awful and I do feel awfully sorry for her, but she is so manipulative. She knew exactly what she is doing getting pregnant!! I can’t see Their relationship lasting , and tbh I don’t think she really cares, she has her claws well and truly in , she is set for life! All this crap about her side hustle duck off it’s so you don’t look like a gold digging scrounger!! Now she is pregnant perfect exuse to now do duck all !!
He seems like a twit sorry! I imagine him to be quite Snappy, miserable, ocd, he likes being away with work. It’s a convenient relationship for both!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Have only just started watching some of the stories she shares ive not been following her for very long but you can see the relationship is in serious trouble ! I heard a few times the way he speaks to her is not very nice !
She looks so fake it’s awful at least the kids are normal and at least shak seems to take an interest in the kids more than she does !
She honestly sees her worth as a baby making machine to keep shak on side which is why she’s had another baby there is not one tiny maternal bone in her body !

Have only just started watching some of the stories she shares ive not been following her for very long but you can see the relationship is in serious trouble ! I heard a few times the way he speaks to her is not very nice !
She looks so fake it’s awful at least the kids are normal and at least shak seems to take an interest in the kids more than she does !
She honestly sees her worth as a baby making machine to keep shak on side which is why she’s had another baby there is not one tiny maternal bone in her body !
Exactly! She has a nanny for gods sake! A nanny 🤬🤬🤬 normally wealthy parents need a nanny if both are working full time and long hours ....she works from home on a laptop a few hours a week!! If I could do this and be at home with my children I so would ! I’d never dream of hiring a nanny , no maternal what so ever other than showering the children with expensive trips and throwing money at them!! She knows she has no talent or real value to the marriage other than popping out another baby ! Which will no doubt be cared for by a nanny once born 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I think she thinks her followers are all as thick as she is. I can’t say I watch her stories very often but something definitely seems a bit off at home. Also, what’s with the weird baby voice?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.