Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the one I said about that pouts a lot. She won’t mind her nipples being out she used to be a glamour model

She’s the one I said about that pouts a lot. She won’t mind her nipples being out she used to be a glamour model

Still is one. She makes her money doing adult webcam stuff. She literally fingers herself on camera whilst dirty old men watch 🤮 the pouting is terrible I think she’s so used to doing years of babestation it’s now become normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her husband is ALWAYS on his phone. Out for a meal together, yet he's Googling Coleen Rooney, it's pathetic.

Reactions: 2
The more I see when he’s there the more I feel sorry for her. At first I thought he was embarrassed of her parading him in front of the camera and being on her phone all the time but the more you see like the way he doesn’t look at her with anything but pure disgust or like you said googles stuff instead of spending time with her I think he genuinely doesn’t want to be with her

Reactions: 1
I got blocked, oopsie. I found out about this woman yesterday after someone told PTWM to use her to book her holidays. I read the thread on here and I can’t believe she’s getting away with this MLM tit?! I commented on her post saying it was a MLM and women didn’t have even half a chance of making money in the 6 figure number. I got blocked haha

Reactions: 6
Does anybody know where her travel reviews are published? She frequently mentions writing them but doesn’t appear to promote them very well nor direct us to them...

I was going to say can’t believe part time working mummy would promote and MLM scam but then she’s queen scammer so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also she’s Luisa’s youngest daughters god mother so the reason for the fall out must be bad as you wouldn’t cut your child’s god mother out of your life lightly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.