Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is nauseating. Telling the kids they’re running late like it’s their fault. How about put your phone down and get them ready for school. Not everything has to be filmed 🙄

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow this morning, her stupid comments about people using the UK as a hub to fly to the US, it clearly stated anyone who had been in the banned European countries in last 14 days wouldnt be let in, call yourself a travel agent 🧐🧐 She literally is embarrassing to travel agents around the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Glory the woman is clearly deluded. She legit thinks she is some kind of travel expert / font of knowledge 🙈🙈🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
A large glass of something red?? .......... pregnant aren’t you hun?

Reactions: 5
The woman is nauseating. Telling the kids they’re running late like it’s their fault. How about put your phone down and get them ready for school. Not everything has to be filmed 🙄
But she has a housekeeper who “helps” with the kids... she spends her days laying in bed just storying like a princess... thank god she doesn’t have a full time job like normal people. I’m finding her self indulgent behaviour beyond nauseating 🤢

She’s makes me cringe to depths I didn’t even know I had 😬😬
What’s all this about a prostitute?! And cheating?!! Have I missed something?

Reactions: 2
She’s makes me cringe to depths I didn’t even know I had 😬😬
What’s all this about a prostitute?! And cheating?!! Have I missed something?
Well someone sent her a message (she showed it) saying her husband was hiring Russian (if I remember it right) prostitutes. The sender wasn't nasty in any way and said she just wanted to give her the heads up. You can imagine the humongous long rant that ensued and her threats that they would illegally get the woman's identity and then get her "very very good" lawyer sister to take the person to the cleaners....... She dissappeard for a couple of days..... Came back and said she would never talk about trolls again!! It was all weird. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Well someone sent her a message (she showed it) saying her husband was hiring Russian (if I remember it right) prostitutes. The sender wasn't nasty in any way and said she just wanted to give her the heads up. You can imagine the humongous long rant that ensued and her threats that they would illegally get the woman's identity and then get her "very very good" lawyer sister to take the person to the cleaners....... She dissappeard for a couple of days..... Came back and said she would never talk about trolls again!! It was all weird. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can you imagine having someone send you something like that?! My world would crumble at the thought. 😩 not her though... 🤨

She’s lying through her teeth about business being good. I work in travel. Virgin are 40% down from last year. Flybe have gone bust. But she’s doing great how? Her little travel businesses won’t survive this I’m sure.

Reactions: 10
She’s lying through her teeth about business being good. I work in travel. Virgin are 40% down from last year. Flybe have gone bust. But she’s doing great how? Her little travel businesses won’t survive this I’m sure.
Business better than ever?! She is full of tit isn't she? BA are laying off people. Pretty sure people aren't flocking to her crappy MLM scheme.

And her first thought was to share this with her followers?!!! This woman is insane.

The neighbours probably done like them as they are just trash with money which makes them think they are something special.
I bet they are the neighbours from hell.

She said something the other day about ‘Indian kids’ I think it was in reference to her bump I could be wrong but then says Shak’s parents are from Uganda. Is she really that thick to think Uganda is in India 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.