Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
BTW what happened to small business shout out Monday? Or was it Tuesday? I forget because it was totally a made up pile of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ellabella

VIP Member
She 100% knew Luisa was doing it.

And all this bullshit about "it's not luck we are so rich, it's hard work". It is so insulting to all the millions of people who work just as hard in minimum wage jobs, who have far more pressing things to do than flog shite holidays to Dubai. She has no idea how the real world works.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Sherry50672

You can’t give a lawyer an illegally obtained IP address for them to give you the personal information of someone. Aside from the fact that that would be professional misconduct and they would be barred from practicing, they don’t have the capability of finding that information. Personal information from an IP address could only be given to a lawyer as the result of a criminal investigation - ie the police would obtain that information and hand over to legal teams as part of a trial, or they would investigate the person committing the criminal offence of harassment etc. Privately messaging someone to say their husband is having an affair is not illegal - it would only be considered a criminal offence if it were part of a wider and sustained campaign of harassment. She really shows herself up as clueless when she makes these kinds of threats.

Reactions: 9

Sunqueen

Yes! I’m going off of Luisa a bit, she’s very catty and the way she talks over Anna on the podcast winds me up. Anna has the patience of a saint!

Amber94

She’s posted about some “stranger” ordering a vibrator on Shaks account .... maybe he bought it himself to give to his mistress 🤣 I feel like she wants people to troll her to be honest,just so she can play the victim !

• Haha
  • Heart
I am by no means a fan of her, but I can’t help but think, ‘this woman is pregnant, leave her alone’. I have lost a baby right at the end of pregnancy and it is such a vulnerable time-people do not need additional stress (regardless if you think she brings it in her self, she should follow the rules, she doesn’t have to look-of course she will, it’s like an itch you know you shouldn’t scratch). She is a pregnant lady and I am sure every person here who has been through pregnancy will relate to how difficult it can be (again regardless of your thoughts on her HG, private care, cervical stitch) As I say, I am by no means a fan (and I’m not here 🙄) and I know some will say I’m on the wrong thread. But as a woman who has had to go through the unthinkable at the end of pregnancy, I feel as though I should at least say, give the woman a break-she is growing a baby!
But she’s such a cunt though 😂😂😂

• Haha

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
I found the whole ‘your husbands are going to be in the dole queue because of you’ so would you if your husband ditched you HUN.

I also have a job of my own you can report me to my work, my husband has fuck all to do with my online ‘trolling’ - or to normal people it’s called opinions.

She also said every single person on here are mothers, does she think this is a birth board or something as that confused me if it hadn’t been kicking off with all the other insta accounts I would have assumed she was talking about mumsnet or something

• Heart

Sln2404

She’s absolutely abhorrent. She’s not giving birth to a baby, this is coming from someone who has both given birth to a stillborn and suffered multiple miscarriages. It’ll be a jellybean, if the body hasn’t already absorbed it. Fuck off you disgusting attention seeking cretin.

Ellabella

VIP Member
She would fit in perfectly as a corporate wife. Powerful men like that are not looking to women for witty erudite conversation. They want a pretty trophy wife to show off, who will laugh at their shit jokes and not complain when they are away days at a time, cos the big house is worth it.

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
I really liked LF5 when I wrote this thread but I think she’s vile. In the space of two months since I made the thread she’s mocked domestic violence, thinks women can’t be pilots and would walk off the plane if two women pilots were flying it and called someone a ‘ghetto mum’ she is SO offensive

• Wow

Thetruth123

VIP Member
This women 🤬🤬 she loves playing the woe is me card!! Oh poor you Rachel your millionaire husband has called in the decorators to completely re do your upstairs , how dare he !! She is so fucking oblivious to people’s struggles , I’m due in may and don’t even have a bedroom for this baby! Love how she also snuck into her poor me rant that she is giving birth in the Lindo wing in London starting cost £6000!!
I just see her as a money grabbing wife !! Makes out she grafts for a living but fuck off does she!! If shak was a binman not a cat in hells chance she would be with him!! (Nothing wrong with bin men FYI , I prefer a manly man as opposed to cretin wet lettuce types who sit behind a screen and do fuck all but rip people off!!)

i love seeing inspirational and aspirational accounts , of course everyone wants to live a comfortable lifestyle and id never begrudge anyone that chance, but then there is her! The most dicky fake un humble person I think I’ve ever come across!!!

Libbub

VIP Member
Today's "never give up keep working at what you want, giving up is too easy" is hilarious. She's started an online fitness business, gave that up, a fake stick on tattoo business, gave that up, a daily blog, gave that up, was gonna do the shoebox appeal every year, gave that up,......... She's the queen of starting shit and giving it up when it doesn't immediately take off....... This post is hilarious what an absolute fake.

• Haha

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
I had to laugh when back at Valentine’s she said she and her husband were going out for their meal a few nights early, because Shak doesn’t like to pay full-price on Valentine’s Day. Oh sod off you miserable asses. All she does is subtly bum about their wealth. Flashy holidays, home interiors, yak yak, who cares. But won’t even pay for a meal on Valentine’s. Cringey and stingey when they could clearly have afforded it.
Maybe his side piece got the valentines meal 😉

• Haha

Nellyellie

VIP Member
She’s just a massive c**t.

Like actually looks dead behind the eyes! You’re not carrying a ‘dead baby’ Rach hun....if it’s true, you’re carrying an embryo/foetus at best. Thunk about the ladies who have gone through the torture of a still born before you open your over inflated ugly mouth.
It must be so hard having no friends of family near you... lucky for you though you have a FUCKING NANNY!!

Reactions: 8