Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know your business too queen scammer!!!!
know and research the fact you are misleading mums and promising them unachievable fortunes!!! She really thinks she is special ....the people that messaged her probly just dm’d a whole load of people !! Not just little old Rachel!!! God I forgot she is the centre of the bleeping universe!!!!!
How and why is the knob so popular online!!!! Why so many minions , sheep and gullible morons buy into her and what she says !!!!!!!!! Give me strength 👎😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s finally taken her nails off and making a point of pointy pointing at everything.
Also what time do the bots wake up? Poor Rach posted a pic an hour ago with on 22 likes. Oh the horror!!! Poor woman she must be devastated

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gifted an expensive pram when blatantly she could afford to buy one. How bout she gave it away to one of her lovely followers that can't afford it. Oh and the "mummy this is the best date ever I just love spending time with you".... Bullshit!

Reactions: 8
Gifted an expensive pram when blatantly she could afford to buy one. How bout she gave it away to one of her lovely followers that can't afford it. Oh and the "mummy this is the best date ever I just love spending time with you".... Bullshit!
Exactly this !!!!! If I had the money she does I would 100% give this away!! Moraly id feel like a bleep!!!!
she can’t keep up with her lies I’m due may 21st so I have 15 weeks left I thought she said her baby was due in June??!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Absolute joke these companies sending gifted items to people who clearly don’t need free gifts. It is so greedy. I make a mental note of these companies who suck up to insta losers, and refuse to spend any of my money on their products.

Reactions: 1
Absolute joke these companies sending gifted items to people who clearly don’t need free gifts. It is so greedy. I make a mental note of these companies who suck up to insta losers, and refuse to spend any of my money on their products.
I've never got the gifting thing. It's like the goodie bags the celebs get at Oscars rammed full of of tens of thousands of pounds of free stuff.

This is her - look at the stomach tattoos.

She went by Rachael Lynn for Wrestling. Carr is her maiden name.

Also fair enough - I do think prior to kids she did some hard graft - and landed on her feet when she met Shak. Unfortunately she was definitely in an industry where her 20s would have been prime paycheck. The song apparently peaked at #11 in the charts and is very reminiscent of that era.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Also fair enough - I do think prior to kids she did some hard graft - and landed on her feet when she met Shak. Unfortunately she was definitely in an industry where her 20s would have been prime paycheck. The song apparently peaked at #11 in the charts and is very reminiscent of that era.
Oops I do apologise you are right 😏

Attachments

same tits, surely she is due a new decent pair soon!

😂😂😂😂 whoever took luxefamily6 thank you , I love you 😘 and if its not rattling you then why even mention it you absaloute cock!!!!!

Hahaha still going on about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What a crock..... She has anxiety but still manages to pout into the camera...... That actually is a kick in the teeth to all the people that really suffer from anxiety. Obviously she's going for the sympathy likes. The "what's up hun" or "you this babes". 🙄

*got this babes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.