Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gbg414

022097E7-4F34-4DC9-96FC-47F5583CBB68.png

He really isn’t very bright, is he?

Macaroni = pasta
MARCONI = inventor of wireless, famous electrical engineer…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

gbg414

“There’s an enclosure called the Queen Anne enclosure. I think it might have something to do with the Queen’s daughter”.

No Luke - that would be Queen Anne, the monarch when Royal Ascot was founded in 1711.

Princess Anne is a different person. And not a queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
He really is becoming more and more pretentious…’building our library’…calm down fella! …you brought a small bookcase…and put books on it.
He needs to get over himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s not a bad first purchase for a young ‘couple’ needs some basic redecorating and the garden cleaning up, but to be honest it’s ok, he has grand plans but I don’t think he understands the costs involved in some of them. The biggest red flag to me was the huge damp wall in the next door back yard that’s spreading to the house brickwork.
I really hope he had a decent survey done not just the minimum valuation one that lenders ask for.
I guess it’s going to provide a lot of Vlog fodder going forward now, paint brushes at the ready!

Reactions: 18

james30

I switched off when he labelled the dining room "Library". The delusions of grandeur of these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So today’s house update on Instagram, the plastic roof is leaking, they got a flooring company in to lay the new flooring who informed them the upstairs carpet smell and damage was due to vermin (rats or mice) 😳 .. the money pit spending begins !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
It seems like they were so focused on the desperate need for a house in London that they've kept compromising until they've ended up with something that barely meets the criteria just to achieve that. It's not where I'd have put them or what I'd have imagined them really wanting so I reckon they've talked themselves into what it could be without considering really what that's going to cost and what's realistic.

As someone who has their very own damp money pit Victorian terrace in need of updating (and therefore is not jealous in the slightest :LOL: ) I think they're in for a shock. I'm not in London but am in the SE and these things have sky rocketed in price since the pandemic.The damp proofing work it looks like they'll need doing is not only expensive but it's disruptive. The garden will be a huge job and not cheap and by the look of it on street view the whole house needs re-pointing, the front wall rebuilding and that roof isn't exactly perfect. I'm almost certain they'll just go mad doing awful DIY, spend all their budget on daft things like built in bookcases and painting over as much as possible instead of investing in the structural stuff. Luke will be in exactly the same position he has been with the flat - selectively photographing and showing tiny areas of it that fit the aesthetic he's after, hiding the rest and parroting on about 'original' features when frankly it doesn't look like the house has any left at all.

Reactions: 16

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
“There’s an enclosure called the Queen Anne enclosure. I think it might have something to do with the Queen’s daughter”.

No Luke - that would be Queen Anne, the monarch when Royal Ascot was founded in 1711.

Princess Anne is a different person. And not a queen.
His ability to make himself look stupid is astoundingly brilliant. In fact, it's probably what he is best at.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Typical Luke…eulogising about the grain…of an Argos table. 🤦‍♀️🤣 And the mention of the ‘library’. Calm down fella…you have an area with a couple of bookcases in it. Jesus wept!

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
On a scale of pretentiousness, todays offering was a firm 9.8…oh and the little confectionery at the end of that meal are called petit fours , not petit pois…(petit poi’s are small peas). No need to thank me…

• Haha

gbg414

To those criticising Waitrose as being “expensive” and “elite”…did you not hear Luke explain that their chickpeas are an entire FOUR PENCE cheaper than other stores?! I bet you guys feel pretty daft now. 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

james30

Luke at the beginning of the year:
IMG_20230423_173238.jpg

Fast-forward just three months... Lampshades and cushions galore, a drinks trolley, an old sewing machine, driftwood for the kitchen, endless amounts of books, a bookcase, a coffee machine, a new iPhone and iPad, posters, picture frames, clothes, and lord knows what else he hasn't shown on camera. I'd love to know what his idea of owning more is in that case 🤦

• Haha

AngryBird

Mams a big old chav isn't she? Rough but probably fun at a pub. Going on about her arse tattoo while baby boy is trying to upsell his Waitrose posh nosh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Him complaining about Paris prices in restaurants.. must be paying out of his own pocket as he’s soon throwing posh expensive food down his throat when it’s being ‘gifted’
I’m getting decided annoyed with him now being ‘a food Vlogger’ like he’s an effing Michelin chef !! He literally cooks pasta for every dam meal.
So the foodie when in Paris had Asian food then Italian.. so far the only French stuff they’re eating are pastries and a macaron each.

AngryBird

It was interesting watching Mr C 's video straight after. Better video, better explanation of what was going on. He was filming the car as it happened to go by and Luke missed it. Luke bitched about the tiny hummus portion, Mr C just showed they ordered some pita as well without moaning. Luke is not very smart. Mr C knows not to diss a potential sponsor etc.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Just found this bloke and blimey is Zara his ‘girlfriend’? What an insufferable cow.
WHO IS SHE?
Rip Nicki. 😁
She has been his beard since they first day they met. They shacked up together, and will still be living together when they in the 70's. She'll still be coming through the door after an afternoon at the bingo, with a face like a smacked arse and turning her snout up at his latest culinary creation.
And Lukey Boy?. well he'll still be wafting around his tiny kitchen, clutching his book of 1063 things to do with Fusilli, whilst mispronouncing every single fecking Italian/French/German word known to man.

Deluded AF, the pair of em'.

• Haha

Pastasauce

Honestly guys I’m so glad I found this site! I thought I was the only one who had these thoughts as his comment section is basic as hell.

I randomly subscribed to him last year and now I use his videos if I fancy a cringe moment from time to time.

I just find his YouTube persona fascinating as it would have sat fine in 2010 in the whole Zoella, Tanya Burr era. Where everything is hunky dory, incredible and amazing! Like a trip to Pret or making a Sunday roast gives the same endorphins as at trip to Disney Land.

But honestly it’s 2022 and people are a bit more internet savvy these days and can see through bullshit. His whole Labrador puppy persona is just cringe and exhausting.

Reactions: 13