Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after him continually slagging London off, banging on about buying in Bath/ Cotswolds/ anywhere but London…they’ve brought in London. Wonder if they’ll get a random doorstep crapper 💩 with this property.
He mentioned in the video (I skimmed it) that there fox poo they needed to clean up so we can live in hope that human poo is the next level up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Didn’t he say there was a bit of mould and they were just going to paint over it. Bodes well…as home owners they’re now liable for absolutely everything…no more complaining about the landlord not making repairs etc.
Zara as a property expert said there's no damp patch so.....
There could be a leak somewhere though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The estate agents in E3 going by the name on the sale board.
I don’t think that’s their house, it’s a stock photo from houzz website I think , they were being careful about showing the outside area in the Vlog so I don’t think they would put up the actual house.

Reactions: 2
Zara as a property expert said there's no damp patch so.....
There could be a leak somewhere though!
She said it didn’t look like a leak patch though.
But regardless of what anyone advises they’ll know best won’t they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s one thing renting together but buying is a whole different thing, considering that neither of them have currently got partners a lot could change when that happens, they would have been better off renting until they found someone they wanted to settle down with. I get the impression Zara is holding out that Luke may change his preference…

Reactions: 10
It’s one thing renting together but buying is a whole different thing, considering that neither of them have currently got partners a lot could change when that happens, they would have been better off renting until they found someone they wanted to settle down with. I get the impression Zara is holding out that Luke may change his preference…
That's my sentiments too 👍

Reactions: 4
It’s one thing renting together but buying is a whole different thing, considering that neither of them have currently got partners a lot could change when that happens, they would have been better off renting until they found someone they wanted to settle down with. I get the impression Zara is holding out that Luke may change his preference
She better order herself a strap on to start with then if she wants any chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The minute an eligible rich bachelor comes on the scene, Zara will be out of there and demanding her half. She’s got a a face like a wet weekend so it’s taking her a while.

Reactions: 6
Had an after thought.. Now they're gonna get rinsed with mortgage payments on a constant rise, I wonder if Luke will now have to part ways with his Waitrose shopping trips and have to watch the pennies and go to Heron or Farmfoods instead ?? 🤔 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Had an after thought.. Now they're gonna get rinsed with mortgage payments on a constant rise, I wonder if Luke will now have to part ways with his Waitrose shopping trips and have to watch the pennies and go to Heron or Farmfoods instead ?? 🤔 😝
Spotted: MoTheHo in Aldi 😂

• Haha
He’s still sponsored by them I think so guaranteed he’s getting a discount on his groceries!
I want to see the melt down of trying to get two cars parked anywhere near their house if they have bought a terraced place 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s still sponsored by them I think so guaranteed he’s getting a discount on his groceries!
I want to see the melt down of trying to get two cars parked anywhere near their house if they have bought a terraced place 😂😂
Yeah, and getting into disputes with a neighbour about parking cos they've lived there 35yrs and think they own the road etc...... Following on from that, there'll be a nice big shiny turd on Zara and Luke's new doorstep 😂😂

• Haha
Why has he used a picture of a house in his thumbnail that’s not his…? lol it must be a real dive if he’s resorting to stock images! 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.