Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah, it was some bullshit alcohol free bar sponsored by some “responsible” booze company. He shared that he was delighted to see the king and queen 🙈🙄 he really is easily pleased. Down with this sort of nonsense - can’t wait for the influencer age to end and for people to be more socially responsible. His suit was “kindly gifted” by Moss Bros…one to add to the list of brands to avoid. Rant over. It’s been one of those days.
Double standards there. He also works with Sipsmith Gin

Reactions: 2
Irony of Piss head Luke being brought to ascot by an AF bar … he’s always making cocktails , pouring him and Zara a glass of vino , our for drinks …

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No doubt viewers will be treated to yet another painting and snagging video this Sunday followed by updates of Maggie and her walking hours... Maybe a bit more vegan BS on a plate and some emotional pantomime antics of how lucky he is...... But then quickly moans and reminds us all how they're not on the property ladder yet as they refuse to move more than 25 metres out of the area

Reactions: 5
10/10 for #kindlygiftedgrifting in todays slog.
Tix to Ascot #kindlygifted…Harrogate
Suit #kindlygifted…MossBros
Shoes #kindlygifted….Russell and Bromley
Does Luke ever put his hand in his pocket?? Oh yes. Train fine #karma.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I put myself through it again,once again I thought I'd spend a moment watching more content created by the deluded little prick. Jeeze just who the hell does he really think he is. So he sees King C and the Mrs wow friggin wow,Mossy sends him a freebie probs cos they can't shift it anyway, Anyways the entire attire put together looked awful. Considering he's actually my daughter's age he acts like he's double that. I can't bare the thought of watching him and Madam Snooty ever but who knows curiosity will no doubt get the better.

“There’s an enclosure called the Queen Anne enclosure. I think it might have something to do with the Queen’s daughter”.

No Luke - that would be Queen Anne, the monarch when Royal Ascot was founded in 1711.

Princess Anne is a different person. And not a queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“There’s an enclosure called the Queen Anne enclosure. I think it might have something to do with the Queen’s daughter”.

No Luke - that would be Queen Anne, the monarch when Royal Ascot was founded in 1711.

Princess Anne is a different person. And not a queen.
His ability to make himself look stupid is astoundingly brilliant. In fact, it's probably what he is best at.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t watch him anymore he makes me feel sick , he’s a little prick who thinks he’s superior to everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe someone needs to educate this turd about the cruelty to racing horses and forcing to do things against their will whilst being whipped........ Ask him how many horses have died in the Grand National over the years and why!! 😡 Don't glamorise pompous events at the hands of animal cruelty...... Fkin clown 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"rose all day, chin-chin dear" to Mr C is one of the most cringiest things I've ever heard him say

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"rose all day, chin-chin dear" to Mr C is one of the most cringiest things I've ever heard him say
especially when you put it in context that they were both there to promote an alcohol free “mindful drinking” bar. The second the pair of pissheads were allowed to get a bev in them they did.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh the ascot video really rubbed me the wrong way. Rant incoming...

Apart from being gifted the opportunity to go, and his little "full circle moment" about water where was any ad for it?

The suit, literally everything handed to him. His shoes are looking banged up tho, time for a charity shop haul dahling.

Okay he's out money for transport but for the icon, king of London himself you'd think he he'd know the rules of the train when a big event is on. Not the historian you think you are luke. Shoutout the the British transport police for fining him. Karma is gorgeous.

Complaining that the drinks are 10£ a pop, what a dirty scank even wants fed for free.

Then not even placing a bet? You're that tight a fiver is too much? That's like going to a wedding and not buying a gift. woman behaviour.

Not knowing who frankie is? Are you serious? Why go?

Being wrong on so much history and facts about ascot

Oh I'm going to take Zara next year, sweetie, you didn't even take yourself you were clothed by someone else and literally got in for free. This little bleep thinks putting is the hand in his pocket, for train fare, a few drinks and a bet is too much.

I actually hate the fact ascot is being turned into some woman infested event. He wants to live like he's upper class but you can't actually live like it. How embarrassing. Can't believe he's posted that on the Internet. He's embarrassing himself with every video.

Reactions: 9
What did he get fined for?

He sucks at "faking it til you make it"

Promoting a non-alcoholic drink and then drinking alcohol at the same time - wtf was he thinking? Such a lazy and stupid influencer

Reactions: 6
What did he get fined for?

He sucks at "faking it til you make it"

Promoting a non-alcoholic drink and then drinking alcohol at the same time - wtf was he thinking? Such a lazy and stupid influencer
According to Luke, he and Iwan had a fine for £50.00 each because they weren't aware that Ascot wasn't in the London travel zone so what he should have done is apparently buy a ticket to get out of London .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
According to Luke, he and Iwan had a fine for £50.00 each because they weren't aware that Ascot wasn't in the London travel zone so what he should have done is apparently buy a ticket to get out of London .
That’s ridiculous he lives in London how does he not know that Ascot is in Berkshire 🤦🏼‍♀️ of course it’s out of the London travel zone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s ridiculous he lives in London how does he not know that Ascot is in Berkshire 🤦🏼‍♀️ of course it’s out of the London travel zone
[/QUOTE Obviously so but Luke and I'm surprised Iwan didn't know this considering he comes across as 1 massive know it all.
Obviously so. I'm surprised Luke and Iwan didn't know already considering Luke comes across as being 1 massive know it all he's made himself look a prize prick.

• Haha
Obviously so. I'm surprised Luke and Iwan didn't know already considering Luke comes across as being 1 massive know it all he's made himself look a prize prick.
He doesn't need to even try looking like a prick because all his pretence of being Lord Of The Manor in a damp, mouldy overpriced flat on the outskirts of London, on a par with Steptoe's yard.... You can't polish a turd Luke, no matter how much you try 💩

• Haha
The latest Vlog was particularly cringy. Surely having a ‘flutter’ is common place when talking about betting. Considering he is such an animal lover, horse racing is known for being controversial. As soon as he is round money he goes completely giddy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.