Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanny-Dango

Just a quick heads-up for those who haven't yet watched the house purchase vlog, you don't get to see the house, just a lot of Luke veering from agony to ecstacy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

gbg414

Luke pretends to be a massive fan of Wimbledon, but in the video demonstrates that he has never heard of Tim Henman / ‘Henman Hill’ or ‘Murray Mound’…surely that’s basic common knowledge…..

• Haha
  • Wow

gbg414

IMG_5158.jpeg
I’ll just leave this here.
If he was made of chocolate he would eat himself.

• Haha
  • Sick

holden9

Chatty Member
"rose all day, chin-chin dear" to Mr C is one of the most cringiest things I've ever heard him say

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
What was all that guff about wanting to ‘be in the moment’ and not vlog…they’ve move house fgs, not brought home their first born 👶🏻!?

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Mr carringtons new vlog with the three of them popped up on my suggestions earlier on I soon clicked off as it was like watching Rod Jane and Freddie off of rainbow

• Haha
Reactions: 12

gbg414

A85A564C-1DDE-4FCA-9CC8-01A7E93982AC.jpeg

No idea who these two are but they popped up on my Insta today. Luke and Zara are Poundland versions of them 😂

• Haha

gbg414

IMG_2370.jpeg

Based on his reading preferences this is just going to be a video of Luke going to various branches of “The Works”, isn’t it? 😂

• Haha

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
He really is becoming more and more pretentious…’building our library’…calm down fella! …you brought a small bookcase…and put books on it.
He needs to get over himself!
Hilarious eh. Just trying to picture what my friends and family would say if I asked them if they wanted to view the library (IKEA bookcases in my alcoves). The illusions of grandeur are out of control, silly boy.

• Haha
Luke Catleugh #3 mid terrace victorian house of their dreams, along with the leaking roof, damp, mould and living way beyond their means.

• Heart
  • Haha

gbg414

IMG_5108.jpeg

I’ve never wanted a boat to capsize before…however, watching these two plums…

• Haha