Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm managing my expectations.. knowing Luke, it will be in a dumpy part of London. He's a baller on a budget after all

Can't wait for him to fill up his new space with fast furniture and shabby and ratty "antiques"

Reactions: 7
Why has he used a picture of a house in his thumbnail that’s not his…? lol it must be a real dive if he’s resorting to stock images! 🤣
He mentioned in the Vlog that they couldn’t show the keys as they had the estate agents tag on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God help us he’s got a piano now 😫 that’s definitely the first thing to think about getting in a new home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Waiting to see if all the gifted stuff comes out of storage at the new place or had he just sold it all on gumtree. So much stuff he gets is never seen again after the initial oh my god this is so so so so nice posts

Reactions: 3
What on earth is he doing ..
---
Please can someone STOP his tit...PLEASE
He's gonna be screeching while tapping on that piano keyboard 🎹 'I'm still standing after all this time... Picking up the pieces of my life, this mortgage is a crime! But I'm still standing... YEAH YEAH YEAH...' 🎤 🎵
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For being experts in property why didn't he change his own details previous to applying for their mortgage? Pair of tits. Of course that was going to stall the process even more.

Stand by your beds group! Incoming (much requested 😂) house tour at 4. Accompanied by Lukey tickling the ivories maybe ??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stand by your beds group! Incoming (much requested 😂) house tour at 4. Accompanied by Lukey tickling the ivories maybe ??!!
Omg by the look of todays Instagram story he actually paid ££ for the piano … he’s mad if he did as you can’t usually give away old pianos, they would pay you to take them! But I guarantee he’s going to make it sound like he got the bargain of the century.

Reactions: 4
Surprise, surprise. New flat is basic and meh
it’s a flat not a house?
I’ve just watched a bit, that fire alarm bleeping will be driving neighbours mad, take the batteries out, really simple!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's a victorian mid terrace house isn't it 🤔
---
He doesn't know if the bathroom wall is load bearing or not but he "has faith" that it isn't
Good luck with that luke when you knock it down and half your house comes down with it 🤣
They have lots of plans god knows where the moneys coming from to do all the work its a very basic house that needs a lot of work to make it nice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not a bad first purchase for a young ‘couple’ needs some basic redecorating and the garden cleaning up, but to be honest it’s ok, he has grand plans but I don’t think he understands the costs involved in some of them. The biggest red flag to me was the huge damp wall in the next door back yard that’s spreading to the house brickwork.
I really hope he had a decent survey done not just the minimum valuation one that lenders ask for.
I guess it’s going to provide a lot of Vlog fodder going forward now, paint brushes at the ready!

Reactions: 18
I thought exactly that when I saw the damp outside wall. Also, a huge garden? A size “unheard of” in London 😂 What a load of bollocks. I don’t think they have any idea of how much their ideas are going to cost. Do we think the piano will be going in the library? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought exactly that when I saw the damp outside wall. Also, a huge garden? A size “unheard of” in London 😂 What a load of bollocks. I don’t think they have any idea of how much their ideas are going to cost. Do we think the piano will be going in the library? 🤣
My guess is as a mid terrace all the dam houses have the same size ‘unheard’ of gardens then 🙄

• Haha
bloody hell that damp wall!!!!!!!!
its under his patio too - notice the wet patch so it's not just encroaching on their walls.
the next door extension looks to me like it's over the boundary as well.

I didnt see any soak away or drains in that garden. I suspect there are big issues with the neighbours property, gutters at least but given that wall is not damp it's wet concrete i suspect there's damaged and covered water pipe or drain.

I dont think he could have got the pricier survey or otherwise hw would know more than he does. If that's penetrated indoors there's no way it can be painted over he's got big problems. I can see the patio will need digging up
---
It looks like the neighbours have pulled the fence down, built their extension and then joined the fence to it, which is not good. I am not sure i understand in a victorian terrace how that wet wall is further back into the garden their kitchen extension which looks like it's the legal size.

I didnt see any soak away or mains drains in that garden. I suspect there are big issues with the neighbours property, gutters at least but given that wall is not damp it's wet concrete i suspect there's damaged and covered water pipe or drain. I strongly suspect this given his neighbours extension is so big compared to theirs.

If the problem is under the neighbours house EEK. And the neighbours garden looked untidy and there's no way they wouldn't know that wall is wet, so i suspect its a rental property. Even so negotiating the work with the neighbour - not easy and a possible dispute.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
bloody hell that damp wall!!!!!!!!
By the time Luke has finished bumming all his new grindr contacts he makes as he will to christens his new house, the damp he causes from the inside will work its way out, walls will be collapsing all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did you see all the gushing in the comments today. It seems many broke down in tears at Lukey's house buying antics. Oh, & I wonder why Queen Zara gets the big front bedroom? Do we think she's paying more of the mortgage than him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.