Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gbg414

Have just watched his birthday vlog. It will never not make me laugh watching two chavs like Luke and Zara flouncing around “posh” hotels that are #ADgifted pretending they know what they are talking about. Luke: “Amalfi lemons are crème de la creme”, Zara: “have you been there?”, Luke: “no”. Prancing around with his Harrods bag having spent £10 on high street skin care. He’s an absolute plum.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
So after him continually slagging London off, banging on about buying in Bath/ Cotswolds/ anywhere but London…they’ve brought in London. Wonder if they’ll get a random doorstep crapper 💩 with this property.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But you forgot the piano, leeking roofs, damp, rats but that fucking piano! That new light fitting he got is absolutely hideous..

That aside it is going to be hilarious to see what other crap/junk/shite he fills the house with

View attachment 2590718
I wonder if Zara actually gets an opinion on what goes in the house and how it is decorated as he was showing her bedroom telling everyone how they are going to decorate it … if it was me he can get the hell out of my personal space thank you

Gingysmummy

Hi lovely tattlers , I did wonder if there was a thread about this snobby little boy and I have found my people. What gets me the most about him is his constant spending then moaning he can’t afford to buy a place. Here’s a tip luke stop spending money on shit and get a real job hth

• Haha

phutton44

Chatty Member
I can guarantee that if that lamp had been any other brand it would never had left the store. I wonder when Luke will realise that owning a Ralph lauren lamp really isn’t the flex that he thinks it is 🤔
Whilst I still want to hear an accidental Grindr alert go off that he misses in editing, it is hilarious he loses his shit over a brand of something and then does anything to make it work, it is my favourite thing of his. He has so many patterns of behaviour you could make a drinking game of him.

• Haha
Although Mr C is very ‘beige’ he’s more likeable than Luke and doesn’t attempt to be something he’s not. Unlike Luke!
Mr C at least is real and has a personality. Like him or not he acts the way he wants to and doesn’t fake it. Luke saying that everyone deserves to eat at the Ritz so Mr C should experience it too was beyond embarrassing!

Gingysmummy

What a idiot I can’t even hate watch now. I wonder if the landlord will be wondering why the rooms are so small with all the coats of paint theses walls have!

• Haha
I hope they were smart enough to get a legal agreement signed as co owners that outlines all the what if’s and the monitory division if one has contributed more than the other.
In day 1 land law at uni they tell you never to purchase property with a friend because if anything happens to you it won't go to your relatives it will go to the other person.

retrozebra

😂😂😂I was thinking exactly the same! “Some people complete and have to move everything in one day” erm pretty much everybody does you prick! He’s such a drama llama.

• Haha

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
I'm not sure why they think that a new floor means that rats/mice/ no longer can get into the house and they are therefore rodent free. If they were there recently then they will return and unless the pest control have been over and plugged any entry point, any exterior gaps, any vents and anything in the loft then I'm not sure I'd be even half as confident. I'm not sure anyone could reasonably be surprised that that plastic roof is leaking in heavy rain. Even looking at the rightmove pictures there are so many red flags, which is fine if you know what you're getting, can do some of the work to a decent standard yourself and have a big budget for the rest with view to it being a long term home but none of that surely applies to them.

I don't wish them ill with the house at all, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but they seem very, very naive.

AngryBird

They paid 25 quid for that old sewing machine just for display. Neither of them sew so why? Just for antique looks. Pop the 25 quid for that in your house fund kids along with the cushion money! No wonder they cant buy a house. It all goes on shopping whims, candles and cocktails. The Strawberry Thief cushion cover looks like a cheap version of the classic print.

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I can't help wondering if Luke's depression could be linked to him suppressing his true sexuality ? He pings my gaydar so hard ! There's no need to stay in the closet in this day and age, just be who you are and celebrate it !