Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my how many times do we have to see Luke with Maggie thanking everything from a walk in the park to cuddles on the sofa and Unicorn rainbows and how thankful his life is. Just a few weeks ago all we heard was moaning about not being able to buy his own house and coming across as a spoilt brat that was not getting his own way. But now all he harps on about is how fortunate he is and how blessed his life has become in a just few weeks, oh how the change but then its all for YouTube/instagram. keep viewers hanging on and use his same old vomit that he keeps on spewing. Well Luke you have autumn on the way so let's see how many candles and pumpkins you and Zara get to buy. You should just reuse your older videos as they are going to be exactly the same. No new content No new news and no new anything as your channel is done!
He can pretend all he likes I'll always just be thinking of someone parking a jobby on his doorstep🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Do you think it was a rushed jobby? Or a slow one? Maybe they chapped his door to make sure he wasn't in. Did they wipe? So many questions!! We need more details!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His last vlog well what can you say except how tit it was. I don't even know how to even comment on it. So Im just going to pass.

Reactions: 1
I’m always amazed with his way of thinking after every video or insta post but for some reason I keep watch him, hoping that he will grow up one day. Him , the person without a job, calling the Tuesday after the bank holiday the most Monday Tuesday. I mean some people went to work, he was still at home trying holiday clothes and cooking…

Reactions: 4
Oh my god the story of his todger in those shorts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭 why would you post that on Instagram !!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I always think of him as a Ken Doll. Nothing going on in the head OR the trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lazy Luke has cut back to only one video per week now. His days on YouTube are numbered. Barely enough content to make one video per week. I wish that Luke and his peers would, if they are completely resistant to getting a real job, volunteer or do some form of charity work. Set an example to your viewers. Do something worthwhile!

Reactions: 6
Lazy Luke has cut back to only one video per week now. His days on YouTube are numbered. Barely enough content to make one video per week. I wish that Luke and his peers would, if they are completely resistant to getting a real job, volunteer or do some form of charity work. Set an example to your viewers. Do something worthwhile!
Completely agree with what you have said.

You just know that now he’s on holiday, it’s all we will hear about for the next week! Then he’ll probs mention it every day for the next 2 months about how great it was and how he’s “so grateful”

His content is so samey…
Charity shop visit ✅
Walk dog ✅
Waitrose shop/ meal ✅
Dinner out with Zara (aka Motherho on tattle) ✅
Mr Carrington meet up ✅
Being ‘very excited’ about something/ everything ✅
Fannying about decorating/ thinking about decorating the flat ✅
Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 7
He never just has beans on toast does he? Always eating out or faffing around in the kitchen.

He never just has beans on toast does he? Always eating out or faffing around in the kitchen.
He would only eat that if it was superior waitrose and it came with a jar of Jamie Olivers farts to garnish it with.

• Haha
Honestly guys I’m so glad I found this site! I thought I was the only one who had these thoughts as his comment section is basic as hell.

I randomly subscribed to him last year and now I use his videos if I fancy a cringe moment from time to time.

I just find his YouTube persona fascinating as it would have sat fine in 2010 in the whole Zoella, Tanya Burr era. Where everything is hunky dory, incredible and amazing! Like a trip to Pret or making a Sunday roast gives the same endorphins as at trip to Disney Land.

But honestly it’s 2022 and people are a bit more internet savvy these days and can see through bullshit. His whole Labrador puppy persona is just cringe and exhausting.

Reactions: 13
It really really annoys me that he never proof reads his content. Considering it’s his job it’s just shoddy.

0B490A83-E127-4D93-93A9-27CCE3136CA8.png
BE19C9C4-0A84-440F-A5F1-4B2106F42E1F.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.