Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what demographic he’s trying to attract to his channel. I can’t imagine anyone of his age would watch such attempts at being ‘man about town’ or cos playing being landed gentry.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what demographic he’s trying to attract to his channel. I can’t imagine anyone of his age would watch such attempts at being ‘man about town’ or cos playing being landed gentry.
Perhaps those with a Tinder profile having a midlife crisis? I.e anyone like himself

Reactions: 3
My daughter is slightly older than him and there's no way she'd watch him - not even for a few quid. I think now he's been there sometime he sees himself as a proper Londoner now. I'm waiting for the day we hear him speak like he has. Can you imagine Luke speaking like it - I would seriously piss myself laughing and just like that Luke has transformed himself into right proper geezer.

Reactions: 5
It was interesting watching Mr C 's video straight after. Better video, better explanation of what was going on. He was filming the car as it happened to go by and Luke missed it. Luke bitched about the tiny hummus portion, Mr C just showed they ordered some pita as well without moaning. Luke is not very smart. Mr C knows not to diss a potential sponsor etc.

Reactions: 14
Although Mr C is very ‘beige’ he’s more likeable than Luke and doesn’t attempt to be something he’s not. Unlike Luke!

Reactions: 11
Although Mr C is very ‘beige’ he’s more likeable than Luke and doesn’t attempt to be something he’s not. Unlike Luke!
Mr C at least is real and has a personality. Like him or not he acts the way he wants to and doesn’t fake it. Luke saying that everyone deserves to eat at the Ritz so Mr C should experience it too was beyond embarrassing!

Reactions: 11
It's practically at the point now that a person wouldn't even need to follow both of them, at least half of their videos they're out together doing the same thing so you may as well just watch Mr C's videos since he's the more capable and less idiotic of the two and be done with it rather than sit through the same day out twice - the only difference being the weird little present swaps where they 'hide' one of the gifts in each others vlogs to save it for the other person to reveal in theirs 🥴

Not saying I've a busy life but I really couldn't give less of a toss about what two adult men swapped from the charity shop once a month - literally who cares :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mr C is generally a bore but he does know how to narrate vids when he's out and about in the city ie Battersea Power Station tour.

Having said that, he's still a weirdo with the primary school art and crafts, dollar store hauls and fake plants.
---
He is so not a 'man about town'. It's like watching a bloody parody

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Luke is a total Twunt and bowing down to royalty as a society of paupers while that trophy eared, sausage fingered WEF boy sits in a gold carriage..... Bypassing all the homeless..... Makes me fkin sick!! 😡

• Angry
Luke is a total Twunt and bowing down to royalty as a society of paupers while that trophy eared, sausage fingered WEF boy sits in a gold carriage..... Bypassing all the homeless..... Makes me fkin sick!! 😡
This !!!! I can’t bear all this grovelling and sycophancy towards the RF. 250 mil of taxpayers money spent on this bs whilst we have more foodbanks than McDonalds in this country 🤬 But then I’m a republican!
Tory boy going on about how ‘green’ Charlie is with some clothing being repaired/ reused. Do me a favour. The RF have a carbon footprint equivalent of thousands of us plebs.

Last edited:
Saw the thumbnail and don't think I can endure watching this bs even to gripe about...... 😢 Fkin Muppet cries more than a toddler over trivial shite

• Haha
Luke is actually a woman. Dumpster diver. Pass it on dahlings.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know this is probably petty, I know they love the dog and she's obviously well looked after etc etc but I get so irrationally irritated by how much he hams up every interaction with Maggie . I adore dogs don't get me wrong but the way he shows off for the camera every time Maggie interacts with him is so grating- all the fake hysterical laughter and making out she's doing something constantly hilarious or special and commentating it as though it all means he's something special- it's a dog being a dog 🤷‍♀️. Every single thing he does is so curated and contrived for that camera.

I skipped through most of todays vlog, the crying is such indulgent nonsense designed to give himself a bit of depth because he spends 99% of his time being desperately vacuous about status and possessions. Turning the camera off with the " im going to need a minute" before carefully turning it back on - imagine sitting at home doing this and how long it must take. Unless you specifically thought it would be good content and had to get it all on camera you'd just have your cry, chat to a mate about it, clean yourself up and then film wouldn't you, maybe give some brief thoughts on the fact you'd had some family events and felt emotional and crack on. He's living a very sad life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this is probably petty, I know they love the dog and she's obviously well looked after etc etc but I get so irrationally irritated by how much he hams up every interaction with Maggie . I adore dogs don't get me wrong but the way he shows off for the camera every time Maggie interacts with him is so grating- all the fake hysterical laughter and making out she's doing something constantly hilarious or special and commentating it as though it all means he's something special- it's a dog being a dog 🤷‍♀️. Every single thing he does is so curated and contrived for that camera.

I skipped through most of todays vlog, the crying is such indulgent nonsense designed to give himself a bit of depth because he spends 99% of his time being desperately vacuous about status and possessions. Turning the camera off with the " im going to need a minute" before carefully turning it back on - imagine sitting at home doing this and how long it must take. Unless you specifically thought it would be good content and had to get it all on camera you'd just have your cry, chat to a mate about it, clean yourself up and then film wouldn't you, maybe give some brief thoughts on the fact you'd had some family events and felt emotional and crack on. He's living a very sad life.
Agree.
I find it hard to fathom what Effluencers (sorry…’content creators’) like Luke actually do for a living besides going to Waitrose events and being #kindlygifted stuff etc. I can’t think of a more pointless ‘career’.
The whole crying for the camera whether happy/ sad is just so contrived / manipulative.
I get the impression Zara works hard and is under pressure with her property management job and I wonder what she makes of Luke’s ‘job’ which appears to be wafting around Lundun, sniffing candles with Mr C !

Reactions: 9
I can’t bear to watch his bloody tears, what are these tears for this time? He accidentally eat an out of date Waitrose sausage roll whilst wearing puma trainers and got caught on camera. He is such a pretentious moron who doesn’t even get half the time what he think he is being pretentious about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Luke's vlog highlight of the week "King Charles III is being coronated".....head !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's been a weeping willow for over a year now. Go touch some grass luke if you can't handle life. We honestly can't be bothered listening. People have it a million times harder.

Reactions: 3
Crying and then filming himself getting fitted for a gifted suit. Those were tears of joy for being a good beggar

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.