Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this bloke and blimey is Zara his ‘girlfriend’? What an insufferable cow.
WHO IS SHE?
Rip Nicki. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just found this bloke and blimey is Zara his ‘girlfriend’? What an insufferable cow.
WHO IS SHE?
Rip Nicki. 😁
no - they have a very confusing relationship…they aren’t together and have separate bedrooms at home but regularly share a bed when they go on weekends away. They are both as insufferable as each other. He is a Geordie who wishes he was landed gentry and I think she is from Devon?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no - they have a very confusing relationship…they aren’t together and have separate bedrooms at home but regularly share a bed when they go on weekends away. They are both as insufferable as each other. He is a Geordie who wishes he was landed gentry and I think she is from Devon?
Luke claims he’s from Durham but we suspect he’s from Middlesbrough, Zara is from Plymouth I believe or at least that’s where her family seem to be

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WHO IS SHE?
Rip Nicki. 😁
She has been his beard since they first day they met. They shacked up together, and will still be living together when they in the 70's. She'll still be coming through the door after an afternoon at the bingo, with a face like a smacked arse and turning her snout up at his latest culinary creation.
And Lukey Boy?. well he'll still be wafting around his tiny kitchen, clutching his book of 1063 things to do with Fusilli, whilst mispronouncing every single fecking Italian/French/German word known to man.

Deluded AF, the pair of em'.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has been his beard since they first day they met. They shacked up together, and will still be living together when they in the 70's. She'll still be coming through the door after an afternoon at the bingo, with a face like a smacked arse and turning her snout up at his latest culinary creation.
And Lukey Boy?. well he'll still be wafting around his tiny kitchen, clutching his book of 1063 things to do with Fusilli, whilst mispronouncing every single fecking Italian/French/German word known to man.

Deluded AF, the pair of em'.
Imagine if they were in the same flat. The lounge would shrunk in half with all the layers of paint and crappy furniture he fished out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine if they were in the same flat. The lounge would shrunk in half with all the layers of paint and crappy furniture he fished out.
Yep. And he'll be popping up on The Antiques Roadshow every week, desperately trying to convince the experts that he hadn't been well and truly shafted by the bloke that sold him the Edwardian bookcase for a fiver at the car boot sale Antiques Fair, the one that was held in a muddy field, somewhere in the middle of Kent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep. And he'll be popping up on The Antiques Roadshow every week, desperately trying to convince the experts that he hadn't been well and truly shafted by the bloke that sold him the Edwardian bookcase for a fiver at the car boot sale Antiques Fair, the one that was held in a muddy field, somewhere in the middle of Kent.
Well he was shafted by a bloke in a field. It's why he was limping.

Oh, you mean not ripped off with his tit worthless tat furniture and bits. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is this? 😂
bleeping hell none of that works. Shirt is too big. Trousers too high up his waist, makes his body look really small compared to his legs. Ugly trainers that don't fit the rest of it. Awful cap.

Conclusion Luke
1000003035.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If someone told me ash from Pokémon had become 40 and gay I’d believe that was him
i thought he looked a bit like Jenny Mustards bf David here.. and while I am on the subject.. not at all buying that any of those are their own real names

What is this? 😂
Uff this was not a good look at all for Lukey boy, it completely drowns him and makes him look short. Only people who are bigger up top or who have wide shoulders can pull off this oversized shirt/high-waisted trouser look (Youtuber Daniel Simmons for example). Luke is too weedy (no body shaming, I was the same in my mid 20s). He should stick with form-fitting or horizontals from the waist up to give himself the illusion of being broader. It's just about knowing your proportions and how to balance them out. Unfortunately not everything you see on Insta/Tik tok and want to copy is going to suit you Luke 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
After watching a few more, Zara clearly despises the dog as much as she despises him?

Reactions: 3
I'm confused. Is he still veggie or not? That looks a lot like beef in his latest 'recipe'.

Reactions: 2
I'm confused. Is he still veggie or not? That looks a lot like beef in his latest 'recipe'.
Hopefully my reply won’t cause issues - unlike the vegan post.

He was pescatarian, but I noticed on the recent Norwich blog he had salami on his pizza, but didn’t say what it was…..

• Haha
Reactions: 2

He was pescatarian, but I noticed on the recent Norwich blog he had salami on his pizza, but didn’t say what it was…..
He’s ate in a few places now that looked like meat dishes, I’m not bothered, but just be honest and say.

Reactions: 3

He likes salami and sausage 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.