Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest video, his mum had come to stay...... Let's hope she's gone full on carnivore and has filled their fridge with alsorts of meat during her stay 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Luke. Please can you do an unboxing and full demo review of this product after your secret meet ups with your Grindr groupies.........
Haha alleged satellite images can confirm that Lukes hole was thirsty for more after going on said app.

lukes ring.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mams a big old chav isn't she? Rough but probably fun at a pub. Going on about her arse tattoo while baby boy is trying to upsell his Waitrose posh nosh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Doubt Luke's mam has ever stepped into a Waitrose.. Smart lady for not being a poser twit like her son

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hyacinth at least had the knowledge to attempt and gumption to try, Luke is just surface level pretentious but has no idea what he is doing other than google and imitating his social media peers as a blatant knock off.

Reactions: 6
If I had to suffer seeing this, then so do you. 🤢🤢🤮🤮

826d7ed4084644068b37374cdf0962f9_10000000_1484951611908875_2328687140668987379_n_exported_5466.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
On a scale of pretentiousness, todays offering was a firm 9.8…oh and the little confectionery at the end of that meal are called petit fours , not petit pois…(petit poi’s are small peas). No need to thank me…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmm so the hotel stay was gifted which is not declared on the screen! Just in the description and his little tiny thank you to them at the end! He swans about like he’s something really special but I just don’t get where he’s getting money from surely his YT doesn’t pay that well ? Yet he splashes cash like it’s going out of fashion .. and what exactly is their relationship? She’s buying him loads of gifts and taking him for breakfast and drinks etc I love my friends but I don’t gift them things as if they’re my partner ? Weird ? Did laugh tho at him keep swanning about with the harrods bad saying oh I just bought skincare and turns out it was just The Ordinary that anyone can hit in a local drug store … but he had to keep hinting it was something special until he actually used it. Pretentious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.