Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long it takes to processThrew the body and go we’re it should be .... in the toilet 😂😂😂😂 looks so rank !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg I’d be embarrassed to post a pic of my food looked like that, it’s like the crap posts on rate my plate

Reactions: 4
I couldn't make it to the end of that Instagram TV video. The cringy poncing about is back

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why does she act like she’s the only person to have a few children? Jordan on the phone to a hotel wondering if they have rooms big enough 🙄
Haha exactly...4 small children, 2 of which are babies.... hardly Cheaper by the Dozen is it???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This just got posted on an Influencers thread:

"About 3 years ago brought some maternity clothes from Facebook from Lucy Carter. I didn’t follow her or know who she was then and when I collected the clothes she told me some of them were gifted to her and she never wore them 😂
Didn’t make sense to me till I realised she was quite big on Instagram!"

Is anyone surprised?! How ungrateful and GRABBY - why not donate them if you've not paid for them? I couldn't do it, I'd feel like an absolute rotter.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
This just got posted on an Influencers thread:

"About 3 years ago brought some maternity clothes from Facebook from Lucy Carter. I didn’t follow her or know who she was then and when I collected the clothes she told me some of them were gifted to her and she never wore them 😂
Didn’t make sense to me till I realised she was quite big on Instagram!"

Is anyone surprised?! How ungrateful and GRABBY - why not donate them if you've not paid for them? I couldn't do it, I'd feel like an absolute rotter.
Ugh as if you’d actually admit you were selling gifted clothes ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️😩. It’s bad enough to actually do it but at least don’t rub it in the face of whoever’s just bought them! I couldn’t do it either, so muggy 🤢

Reactions: 5
Those new bedside tables of hers are ridiculous! Who has bedside tables that high 😂

Reactions: 10
Her interior style is awful, the bizarre 3 panels on the wall in the living room and I don’t get the weird dining seating, the kitchen is much too narrow for it

Reactions: 11
Her interior style is awful, the bizarre 3 panels on the wall in the living room and I don’t get the weird dining seating, the kitchen is much too narrow for it
Yes and the random emerald chair in her blush pink living room!

Reactions: 6
Haha I'm so glad someone else picked up on that dining seating, I can't stand it!!! Looks so awkward for that room so naff

Reactions: 11
Haha I'm so glad someone else picked up on that dining seating, I can't stand it!!! Looks so awkward for that room so naff
Feel like it’s the kind of thing you’d forever hit your hips on and I can’t imagine what a total pain it’ll be with 4 kids 😂

Reactions: 1
I used to think Lucy was attractive but she really isn’t at all without make up! She really looks like her twin sisters!

Reactions: 9
Do you reckon she knows that the are people in the world that have more then 4 kids 🤣🤣🤣 she acts like her family is a football team 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I have 4 kids and I don't feel the need to tell everyone I meet
Nor do I make out that every task is now extremely difficult 😂
I think anyone with 3+ kids will agree that once you get past 2 kids, not alot is different and you go with the flow...
I don't know why she thinks they're unique or got this really big crazy family... When you have 4 kids it doesn't feel that big if you know what I mean...
Just has to make everything dramatic..
They don't do duck all anyway and Jordan doesn't work so what's the big deal lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure where they shop, but those gluten free wraps Jordan bought are like £3.50 in asda, it’s actually ridiculous. I have coeliac disease so I buy this stuff because I have no choice, but why would he pay that much for some wraps just because they are less calories! I know he is training to be a PT, but they must spend a fortune on his diet alone. Yet you don’t see them eating nutritious meals very often, aside from the one stem of broccoli! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Not sure where they shop, but those gluten free wraps Jordan bought are like £3.50 in asda, it’s actually ridiculous. I have coeliac disease so I buy this stuff because I have no choice, but why would he pay that much for some wraps just because they are less calories! I know he is training to be a PT, but they must spend a fortune on his diet alone. Yet you don’t see them eating nutritious meals very often, aside from the one stem of broccoli! 🙄🙄
I think they just go to a Co-op near their house don’t they?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.