Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
God they are so desperate it’s so bloody embarrassing!
Jordan now begging for a holiday on his latest post!!!
Just fuck off already!!!
If you want a holiday pick up the phone book one and PAY FOR IT YOUSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simple!!

Reactions: 17

Collydolly

Chatty Member
I am sorry I shouldn't laugh but the little elf ears and growing out of it - your ears are you ears you dont grow out of them 🤪

• Haha

Eat more cake

VIP Member
What?! Hang on a minute - you have a whole crew to make a tv programme?? No way! That's crazy, I never realised there was a crew, is that why there is so many names in the credits usually? 🙄🥴🤯

• Haha

Teatime12

The entire conversation about the birdhouse he doesn’t look to her once. His speech and ability to hold attention to the conversation with the tractor gifted box has serious alarm bells, she had to ask repeatedly ‘look in the box jesse’ and then he would and she would have to coax him on what to do, ask him what it is but then tell him so he could repeat the word to answer her question. She knows he needs help. She’s aware. She doesn’t want to deal with it and is in denial and I don’t think it’s because she’s scared or sad that he may be struggling and has guilt I think it’s because she’s lazy and doesn’t want to be told something isn’t right and go to meetings, appointments and be expected to put the work in to improve his communication. She can’t be arsed. I think he’s mimicking Jenson a lot and having an older sibling has helped him learn how to communicate with limited speech, how to get his point across, how to mask well and get on with it so to speak.. but it only gets you so far and as time is going on and he’s getting older he’s going to get so frustrated when others outside the family don’t understand, when Lucy can’t just tell the other child to ‘let jesse do what he wants’ like she does to Jenson, when more and more is expected of him and he starts to struggle. It’s unfair and she’s expecting school to sort it out rather than acknowledging she has a part to play in all of this. Early intervention in speech and communication difficulties is absolutely crucial to best possible outcomes. He JUST misses the school cut off. So he will have an additional year missing out on services he clearly needs. I can’t see her sending him back to nursery after it all resumes anyway.

• Heart

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

I dm’d her earlier asking if she’s seeing a speech therapist regarding JGB’s speech and she messaged back telling me how rude I am and that the doctor and the HV have told her that there is nothing to be concerned over and he will catch up!!! And look how far he’s come in 1.5 years!!
I told her ok hun, if you say so and that I look forward to being blocked. 🤣 she really is a complete and utter moron!!

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Omg she's at it again with if they are identical! Shes just waiting on her GIFTED DNA test 🙈 FML View attachment 151892
she’s gonna do a big vlog reveal isn’t she, possibly drag it out in a few different videos.

MUM OF 4, 2 BOYS AND TWIN GIRLS FINALLY REVEALS THE DNA TEST

with a shock hand over the mouth face and Jordan pretend crying as the thumb nail picture 😩😂

and will have the next video

MUM OF NON IDENTICAL TWINS GIVES DNA REACTION AFTER SHOCKING REVEAL

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Collydolly

Chatty Member
Literally lol with that comment.

I use to think she was pretty and glam....what the hell was I thinking?

She doesnt dress her figure, those dresses do nothing for her. If I came downstairs in that white and pink thing my husband would think I was going to a les miserables audition.

I don't want to sound nasty but I honestly think since having the twins she has aged and just has a real frumpy look about her

What the fuck does she look like in that white dress with her tits pushed up🥴🤭 she looks like a bloody milking maid 😆😆

• Haha
I’m new here. Why is she called QVC? She’s so rude. She put up a question a while back asking for good silicone weaning items like bowls etc. My little boy had to be weaned at 4 months due to reflux and we got some lovely ones on amazon so his gums didn’t hurt. They were like £15 for two bowls and 4 spoons. Just the right amount for a little baby. I have her that sugfestiln and she came back with, ‘I want baby bjorn not some cheap shit.’ Next thing, she had the exact thing in had suggested. She clearly wanted to see if she was ant anything first haha.

• Wow
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What the fuck does she look like in that white dress with her tits pushed up🥴🤭 she looks like a bloody milking maid 😆😆

• Haha