Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this, I don’t think she is neglectful but I don’t really get why he wasn’t in preschool sooner - current situations now make things a little bit different because my son still isn’t back in preschool as the preschool are focusing on the older kids about to go to school in sept.

either way, my son started when he was just over 2, I was doubtful that it would do much as he felt so much younger than the other kids, but he only had 6 weeks before Covid happened. I can’t even tell you how much his speech and social skills came on in those 6 weeks!

I don’t get why she doesn’t, he’s clearly he favourite so perhaps she just doesn’t want him to leave BUT he clearly does need help. She needs to address it for Jesse’s sake, not letting him ‘become a super star builder on mine craft’ I’m all for screen time, but it feels like they don’t have much independent play without a tablet either
I think it's obvious why she doesn't bother sending him
Its nothing to do with wanting to keep him at home
She does nothing with him at home
She doesn't want to address that he has a problem I think
So the longer he stays at home and the longer she ignores it then she doesn't have to deal with it
Preschool would have highlighted Jesse's issues by now 100% if covid hadnt happened
They may have highlighted already and she ignored it
They would have given him time to settle in etc before bringing up any issues
But then she didn't even bother sending him more than 1 day a week so they prob barely got to assess him at all in the preschool
I'm sorry but that is neglectful

I remember her saying many times that Jesse isn’t keen on preschool so maybe she’s trying to keep him happy but I do really think he’d benefit from it, especially when it comes to school. Presumably she wouldn’t just keep him out of school because he “doesn’t like it” 🤷🏼‍♀️
Keep him happy OR keeping HER happy??
Ignorance is bliss in her case

Reactions: 7
Jordan's story.. Christ! If I texted my partner that he'd tell me to duck right off 😆 she wears the trousers alright
No bounds to her laziness bet he’s hiding in the garage away from her manic eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sitting on the sofa eating star burst and watching love island Australia. I’m going to text my husband to hoover the living room see what he says!!

• Haha
To be fair though, he should be doing the hoovering as well, without her even having to ask! Not saying she isn’t a bossy cow because she is, but he spends half of his time out on his bike while she’s with the kids!😂

Reactions: 9
To be fair though, he should be doing the hoovering as well, without her even having to ask! Not saying she isn’t a bossy cow because she is, but he spends half of his time out on his bike while she’s with the kids!😂
Except if you call her out on it, she’ll say they both do their fair share 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jordan's story.. Christ! If I texted my partner that he'd tell me to duck right off 😆 she wears the trousers alright
Reckon she has to be specific that its the floor he has to hoover because he's so thick he doesn't usually know what surface the hoover is for!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reckon she has to be specific that its the floor he has to hoover because he's so thick he doesn't usually know what surface the hoover is for!
Was it the Carters that were hoovering their kitchen worktops or am I getting confused with someone else? I’m half asleep so it’s perfectly possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her vlogs come in handy when I need to bore my toddler to sleep... she's getting as tone deaf as that ultra grey bird carly drake 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As someone who grew up being neglected, weighing 6 stone as a teenager because the only meal I had was at school and my only pair of shoes were school plimsolls.. umm yep
Neglect can come in many different forms

Reactions: 1
As a mother who is currently going through speech therapy with my child I think some of these comments verge on unfair, it’s definitely not neglect let’s get that right, we have seen several speech therapist who just aren’t good and haven’t helped my child what so ever so we’re exploring more routes, I’m all for a good gossip, but it’s not neglect, and before anyone points me to the ‘rave’ thread, I’m just stating my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

As a mother who is currently going through speech therapy with my child I think some of these comments verge on unfair, it’s definitely not neglect let’s get that right, we have seen several speech therapist who just aren’t good and haven’t helped my child what so ever so we’re exploring more routes, I’m all for a good gossip, but it’s not neglect, and before anyone points me to the ‘rave’ thread, I’m just stating my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
Think the difference is you have acknowledged the issue and are seeking help, where as LJC absolutely refuses to acknowledge his speech requires professional assessment, so isn't acting in his best interests. No one is saying she's a bad mum because her child needs professional input, they're judging her on her refusal to seek it.

Failure to engage with professional health or social care services for the benefit of your childs health wellbeing and development is classed as a neglectful behaviour but in this case it wouldn't go so far to be considered a safeguarding issue.

Reactions: 18
Does it bother anyone else that she still ALWAYS has the girls in the car seats when out on a walk? My little one is 4 months old and would hate that all the time, she likes to look around at what’s happening and be stimulated. Also don’t think they’re supposed to be in over 2 hours and they clearly are x

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does it bother anyone else that she still ALWAYS has the girls in the car seats when out on a walk? My little one is 4 months old and would hate that all the time, she likes to look around at what’s happening and be stimulated. Also don’t think they’re supposed to be in over 2 hours and they clearly are x
YES! It’s not good for their Little backs! Lay them down or sit them up. They shouldn’t be sitting in a car seat for a shopping trip, where they also stopped to eat 😭

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same thing yesterday 🙁

Reactions: 3
Yep!! I know it might be harder with twins to faff with the pram but that’s how it is 🤷🏼‍♀️. My youngest is about a month older than the twins & I only ever use the car seat for really quick trips (doctors, post office etc - not that she’s been anywhere public in months now 😂). It annoys me even more because she usually has Jordan with her to help so there’s not really much excuse imo.

Reactions: 5
Plus they’re 6m so I’m sure they can sit in the seat attachment of their pushchair now. I get it when it’s that awkward stage where they’re too small for the seat but don’t wanna lie down the car seat is handy (as long as they are taken out too!) but at 6months they should be in the seats

Bet she holding out for a bugaboo donkey and she’ll say about how she wants them side by side or some crap 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.