Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but that's basic humanity. If Lucy wanted to be kind she could gift her freebies before she had used them. I've given away loads of my children's things for free, because it's bloody hard work affording things when you're on maternity and the with the pressure to have it all (which comes from people like LJC) at a very vulnerable time in your life when everyone's opinions seem to matter. Sure, I have sold a few things too, but when I can afford to be generous I have. Lucy is showing no empathy to the Covid situation or other family struggles and heartbreak, she is just cares about #visitdubai. So no, I don't change my view of her for handing over a few bits she got for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree with this, she gets all these freebies and tries to sell them to make money?

Yes it was nice of her dont get my wrong but it would be nice if she did things like this anyway. Maybe giveaways instead of someone telling her about what this family are going through.

In my eyes she is just greedy.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but that's basic humanity. If Lucy wanted to be kind she could gift her freebies before she had used them. I've given away loads of my children's things for free, because it's bloody hard work affording things when you're on maternity and the with the pressure to have it all (which comes from people like LJC) at a very vulnerable time in your life when everyone's opinions seem to matter. Sure, I have sold a few things too, but when I can afford to be generous I have. Lucy is showing no empathy to the Covid situation or other family struggles and heartbreak, she is just cares about #visitdubai. So no, I don't change my view of her for handing over a few bits she got for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ffs this child 🤦🏻‍♀️ She has made him completely unlikeable I’m sorry, and it’s sad she’s not acknowledging his needs whether that be just speech and behaviour issues or anything more. I can imagine him being one of the little shits I used to hate babysitting when I sat for very wealthy people Who never interacted with their kids

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
India’s facial expressions make me die 😂😂😂😂😂 it’s like she can see right through everyone’s bullshit ahahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’ll be because she said she bought 30 balloons and they blew away before she got a photo! Hahaha
So her and Elle are building a more sustainable’ wardrobe but carry on having balloons at everything.....okay then huns!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep and no doubt Elles angelle collection has all been made in China.

Dont know how they can say that when they buy so many clothes from all these cheap shops and online. Ridiculous

So her and Elle are building a more sustainable’ wardrobe but carry on having balloons at everything.....okay then huns!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
-
Ffs this child 🤦🏻‍♀️ She has made him completely unlikeable I’m sorry, and it’s sad she’s not acknowledging his needs whether that be just speech and behaviour issues or anything more. I can imagine him being one of the little shits I used to hate babysitting when I sat for very wealthy people Who never interacted with their kids
I feel bad but I totally agree with you
He is such an unlikeable little boy
She has made Jenson pander to his every moan and groan and as a result he is very unlikeable GBJ
The dream will be over for poor Jesse once he starts school
Can I say aswell that it has to be borderline neglect that he is 4 in sept and has basically not attended ANY preschool at all
He did 1 day a week for a few months and that was it
No wonder his behaviour and social skills are so off
She is making it all so much harder
The tit is gonna hit the fan in August 2021

Reactions: 8
-
I feel bad but I totally agree with you
He is such an unlikeable little boy
She has made Jenson pander to his every moan and groan and as a result he is very unlikeable GBJ
The dream will be over for poor Jesse once he starts school
Can I say aswell that it has to be borderline neglect that he is 4 in sept and has basically not attended ANY preschool at all
He did 1 day a week for a few months and that was it
No wonder his behaviour and social skills are so off
She is making it all so much harder
The tit is gonna hit the fan in August 2021
I mean, I wouldn’t really say that’s neglect

I mean, I wouldn’t really say that’s neglect
Really? Every child has a right to education a right
A right to be socially educated and that is the main focus of preschool

If it was Karen form the council estate with the 7 kids at home and not bothering to send a almost 4 year old to preschool then there would be uproar. He should have been doing 5 days a week from Aug 2019
It would have helped him so much

If it was Karen form the council estate with the 7 kids at home and not bothering to send a almost 4 year old to preschool then there would be uproar. He should have been doing 5 days a week from Aug 2019
As someone who grew up being neglected, weighing 6 stone as a teenager because the only meal I had was at school and my only pair of shoes were school plimsolls.. umm yep

• Sad
Reactions: 7

He doesn’t need to be at school until the September before his 5th birthday. I don’t think that’s neglect, and I think it’s very unfair to say it is. Maybe she likes him being at home, and looking after his ‘girlies’

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.