Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rotti? Sounds like she is talking about a rottweiler!

That swimsuit and shorts look sprayed on. Cant be comfy at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she sizes down so her arse cheeks hang out the back. She's a fan of that style... remember the photo of her looking out to sea or the like 🥴🤣
I’ve got a friend who I used to work with who loves the bum cheek hanging out look. I swear she pulls her bikini bottoms up her bum crack to get that look. And then poses loads of pictures like it. You click on her stories and up pops a picture of her with her bum cheeks hanging out. I get she wants to turn the blokes heads but for gods sake!! Same with Lucy I suppose!!

• Haha
Just seen that’s it’s elles and connnuuurr 6 years together today. Strange to think that Lucy and Jordan haven’t been together that much longer 🙃

Reactions: 3
That costume gives her back fat, you can see she catches sight of it in the mirror and tries to pull the costume up.
Now I'm not body shaming her at all, I'm shaming her for being sizeist. I'd have much more respect for floggers like Lucy and Ash Reid who after having kids admit their bodies have changed and they're no longer the same size they were before kids, especially as Lucy is only 6 months post partum. But the constant editing, photo shopping and advetising tiny sizes (that don't fit) portrays a dangerous message, one where only skinny will do. It's unhealthy for them and their viewers.

• Heart
I’ve got a friend who I used to work with who loves the bum cheek hanging out look. I swear she pulls her bikini bottoms up her bum crack to get that look. And then poses loads of pictures like it. You click on her stories and up pops a picture of her with her bum cheeks hanging out. I get she wants to turn the blokes heads but for gods sake!! Same with Lucy I suppose!!
What the hell is wrong with them?! You don't pay good money for clothes to constantly have 2 quids worth stuck up your arse all the time.. she needs to give it a rest, she's got more crack than Pete Doherty's pocket

• Haha
must ran in the family as Elle is making out shes extra small and lucy thinking shes a size 10!

think elle is bigger than lucy, elle prob 14 and lucy 12! But why are they so ashamed of it? Makes no sense.

The actually look bigger by wearing such small clothes.

Reactions: 17
What the hell is wrong with them?! You don't pay good money for clothes to constantly have 2 quids worth stuck up your arse all the time.. she needs to give it a rest, she's got more crack than Pete Doherty's pocket
That is what's wrong with them though, they don't pay good money for clothes. They buy cheap tat or are #gifted the same chavvy clothes as all of the other mummyfloggers at the same time 🙄 and although I don't condone the disposable / throw away culture, in Lucy case it's gotta be a good thing, I mean, those shorts have probably been deeper in her that Jordy ever has 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is what's wrong with them though, they don't pay good money for clothes. They buy cheap tat or are #gifted the same chavvy clothes as all of the other mummyfloggers at the same time 🙄 and although I don't condone the disposable / throw away culture, in Lucy case it's gotta be a good thing, I mean, those shorts have probably been deeper in her that Jordy ever has 🙁
Maybe she's embarrassed to tell some third rate brand or her beloved Top Shop that she's *shock horror* a size 12/14 😱😱😱 so squeezes herself into an 8/10 or the like. Even if I paid a tenner for something, I still don't want it flossing my foof or giving me chapped lips (down there)

Hahaha Jordan is that thick he'd probably get lost on the way and need directions bless him. Sat Nav Jord?

Reactions: 6
I’m over here like imagine carting all the plants outside for a feckin photo

Let alone burning some of the buggers after they’ve acclimatised inside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jordan was bouncing yesterday, I’m sure he was off his tits on pre- workout!

• Haha
ok..... what am I watching. 😐

1F4DD327-B938-4555-B839-DDBFC380AFF0.jpeg

Jordan doing a nutrition course.......
spell carbohydrate Jordan?
ok let’s start with something easier, spell banana. 😐
cat???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.