Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum24

Chatty Member
New to this thread... She's getting more and more insufferable.. Why does she make out she's this really busy mum with such a hectic life with FOUR kids.. Her husband is at home with her?? Can't fucking stand these influencers dare to moan when they've got their husbands there to do everything!! They don't even have to do the school run! I also have FOUR kids, no twins 😂 they must've thought they hit the jackpot when they found out it was twins.. Kerching!!
I may have to unfollow when we get to weaning with the FUCKING bamboo plates.. Idiots who can't cook suddenly think they're entitled to educate us on weaning our children, hinch is bad enough 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Why is she side stepping on the dress video? Her grinning while taking a video of herself is Quite off putting

• Haha
Why am I embarrassed for her! 🙈 especially the part "as a family of 6" she is so obvious! I cant deal with the begging anymore. View attachment 153356
Any travel companies doing research - I BEG you please do not give these people a holiday. Give them to the family of a nurse, delivery driver, doctor, supermarket worker, warehouse worker, small restaurant or shop owner... literally anyone but influencers. Come on now.

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Oh I’m dying!
I just typed in The carters on utube to give it a watch and Shirley came up from EastEnders as her name is Shirley Carter!
I just can’t breath 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
Elle just said in her stories that her and Con are going to her dads place in France end of July as well so it’s obviously gonna be a big family holiday. I don’t know about anyone else but taking kids abroad with loads of people doesn’t seem like the best idea right now? Yeah I get restrictions are being lifted but covid is still very much a big issue, why can’t they just wait till next year? 🙄

Reactions: 15

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Does it bother anyone else that she still ALWAYS has the girls in the car seats when out on a walk? My little one is 4 months old and would hate that all the time, she likes to look around at what’s happening and be stimulated. Also don’t think they’re supposed to be in over 2 hours and they clearly are x

• Sad

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Sorry but that morning routine video was a load of shit. Does she expect us to believe that’s her household on a school morning? I bet it’s chaos. According to her, they all cuddle in bed in the morning (yet she’s frequently said she struggles getting jenson up in the morning and he likes a lay in but somehow he’s now up so early he can cuddle in bed for a while.) Hes then given cereal by his dad who pours it out, then back in the box, then in the bowl again and tops it with red fat free milk for a growing boy. The girls enjoy some sensory (code word for YouTube in another room being ignored) and she goes and rubs some moisturiser in and sometimes does a face of makeup, instead of having a 2 minute shower to be actually clean(?) she then eats porridge in the weirdest way I’ve ever seen (meanwhile the girls are still in the other room.. and GBJ? Asleep still apparently) The girls are then fed their porridge (let’s hope not with red top milk too!) out of the same bowl (I’ve never ever seen a mum do that. Normally two bowls, two spoons? Even if you make a single large bowl and tip half out? That spoon is going in one mouth, in the bowl, mixing food, in the other mouth, back in the food..?!) now they’re all getting dressed, and Jenson helps with the girls. And then morning GBJ, here’s your iPad! Honestly, I don’t believe any of it and if she’s genuinely doing that it’s the most dragged out morning ever. School mornings are normally tight on time and have to be structured to get everyone out the house on time. Why doesn’t she get up and shower 10 minutes before, or shower while Jordan does the girls nappies, then everyone awake all downstairs, pour your own cereals boys as you’re both fully capable and let’s all chat about our day today, girls seeing conversations, healthy eating habits, all the family together, Jenson get yourself changed and Jesse get changed while she does the girls so can assist him if needed, all up and ready to go and Jordan can take both boys for a bike ride to school while Lucy gets the girls down for a nap and tidies round the kitchen. Done.
That was long winded, but her ‘routines’ can’t be helpful to anyone. They’re arse backwards
She’s full of shit. These routines are the pretty, insta-friendly versions of what really happens In that house. Like when she said in one of her newborn routines that every night she gets into the bath with each of her 2 babies for bonding time. Right Lucy and where are your other kids while you spend an hour doing this? Absolute bullshit. Life is hectic enough with one baby never mind 2 so I’m sure baths are a quick wash and then dry / change for bed. I don’t understand how anybody would buy this nonsense, or why Lucy would flog it as her lifestyle when it’s so blatantly lies. Show us reality, that’s what viewers (especially mums) want when they watch these routines. Post natal mental health is so important yet it could really push a new mum over the edge watching crap like this and thinking it’s normal / feeling bad their life isn’t like that. Lucy’s life isn’t even like that lol. She’ll continue to lose viewers as she churns out more and more boring, rose-tinted unrealistic routine videos 🙄

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Her make up routine, made me laugh when she said she’s never been a fan of the full coverage look- while she slaps on loads of unneeded concealer and powder foundation. K hun

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
It’s all very strange. She’s had a 30th birthday but not one photo on her , Jordan’s or Ellie’s gram that saying to me she’s had a big party and don’t want to be slated for it because of the whole Covid shit going on

unicorngal

I’ve never watched one of her videos before, but I stupidly clicked on and endured it as I wanted to see what size she got the green mango maxi dress from. My main observations are;
1. Christ she’s thick
2. She is not engaging in the slightest. She repeats herself, waffles and doesn’t actually provide any meaningful information. She is painfully lacking in charisma or personality for someone who has made a career out of ‘influencing’
3. Why the hell does she constantly put her hands together like she’s praying? I had to stop watching as it was driving me crazy.

2/10 would never watch again

Rvg

VIP Member
Blimey looks like someone needs to rethink what size top they need 🤣
I think it’s quite nice and refreshing to see tummy rolls rather than her filtering herself to perfection in every single image. It’s just where she’s wearing a high waisted belt. I’m sure she’ll look back on that photo when her girls are grown up and think what a special photo from happy times

• Heart

Thewayitis

Is it just me that’s confused about her post for Jordan for Father’s Day? You would think it would be a post of Jordan and the kids rather than her and Jordan, at the end of the day Jordan’s not her dad.

Laurennat

Chatty Member
I can’t get over the comment asking how can she tell them apart...if she dressed them in different outfits I’d struggle to tell they were sisters...
it was even more stupid when LJC didn’t no if they were identical or not I think it’s pretty clear they are not ...... 😂😂😂

Could you imagine the titles ... mum of identical twins .... identical twins routine 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
Why does she act like she’s the only person to have a few children? Jordan on the phone to a hotel wondering if they have rooms big enough 🙄

• Haha

isitlunchtime

I can’t cope with this bird.
She has inspired me to consider being an influencer. Because it actually makes me think that if she can make a living off being thick as shit, then I definitely fucking can 😂😂

• Haha