Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jordan is trying to say they are downsizing because they only spent time in one room and it was too much to clean. Absolute 🐂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If they had a huge gym, why did Jordan go to a local gym and Lucy had that walking pad in the living room.
Of course Lucy needed a full pantry for all her slow cooking ingredients.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll be laughing if it is the one on the common the way she’s banging on about it being “open countryside” and “so good for the kids” when it’s literally a 5 min walk from the old house!
Omg so will I! I mean come on, the other house had fields all around it as does the entire village.

Reactions: 1
It’s not exactly nice where his new flats are going, parking etc very limited, busy road.

A GDV of £1.8M!? I’d love to know how they’re funding it.
Probably Giles (father-in-law) - he must have a few million squirreled away.......after working as a million pound banker. It will all be stored in offshore accounts. Elle has been splashing the cash since she moved to the USA

Believe me her father wouldn’t live in the sh*thole of a pub he’s in if he had any spare cash, proper watering hole!
Ask yourself why you never see the show offs dining there?😆😆😆😆😝

What I’d like to know is why Jordan’s brother resigned from FEC Developments last June?
All very strange🤔

Reactions: 4
Wasn't FEC Franks business entirely a few years ago when Jordan worked full time at the quarry, I suppose it must of been Frank's initially to be named after him. I wonder if FEC design is different to FEC developments. I wonder if Elle and Connor have any investments in these properties with them.

I wonder what
Wasn't FEC Franks business entirely a few years ago when Jordan worked full time at the quarry, I suppose it must of been Frank's initially to be named after him. I wonder if FEC design is different to FEC developments. I wonder if Elle and Connor have any investments in these properties with them.
It will eventually show up on companies house. Either under carter swift or just Jordan and Lucy’s company.

Hardly countryside chic, it's just a big field it overlooks 🤣
It’s the common they overlook and on then there are houses all around it. The old house backed onto fields. It’s a small village surrounded by countryside. They could walk form their old house to that one in 5 minutes 😂. Nothing wrong in saying as Jordan has now that it made sense to sell and invest in this house and the flats for future financial security.
---
Not much garden space for mini Beckham
Hardly any once they put a huge extension on.

Reactions: 2
How these pair of dimwits have got themselves into a position where they can supposedly semi retire before 40 I don’t know!

From a very hardworking but comparatively poor public sector worker 💀

Reactions: 2