Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course the greedy influencers are converting a single property into a 5 room HMO, profiting from those much less fortunate position. I wonder if Lucy will be responsible for equipping the kitchen with her second hand grim slow cooker.

There seems a few comments on the BG cottage planning, including from the local parish council, I wonder what they honestly think of materialistic influencers
Honestly the house next door to the one he’s applied to do the work on stands out a bit from the cottages, it’s on the common, all the houses around there are beautiful old cottages in a conservation area. looking At the original plans they put in they are not getting what they want. It had so much glazing and totally inappropriate for the area. It could be a nice house but they will make it look tacky and far to big for the plot it’s sat in and it’s also smaller than the house they are in.. Maybe they are renting out their current home, think they can do this one up and make a lot on it, it’s more in the centre of the village so better for the kids 🤷‍♀️

Honestly the house next door to the one he’s applied to do the work on stands out a bit from the cottages, it’s on the common, all the houses around there are beautiful old cottages in a conservation area. looking At the original plans they put in they are not getting what they want. It had so much glazing and totally inappropriate for the area. It could be a nice house but they will make it look tacky and far to big for the plot it’s sat in and it’s also smaller than the house they are in.. Maybe they are renting out their current home, think they can do this one up and make a lot on it, it’s more in the centre of the village so better for the kids 🤷‍♀️
One of the local comments said they should knock the entire thing down and rebuild inline with rest of the street 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
what image is the hotel who invited these two for the night going for? Both Lucy and Elle have the oddest fashion sense.
OMG! Reminds me of that Bradford pair who were always in the news, after he went public for leaving his wife for the Ukrainian refugee they took in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha ha so predictable. They are trying to show upstairs after tattlers pointed out they only see the kitchen 😂😂 hey Jordan!
They are broke. The renovation cost more than they thought, god knows why as its not great, so they are in negative equity and need to recoup costs

Reactions: 7
It seems the owner of the house they may be buying died ( elderly) . The house probably sits in the early 500k . It was definitely up for sale. They are off to America. Have they sold their home or renting? I’m not so sure about them being broke.

Her “interior design” choices for the upstairs are very dated aren’t they much like her personal style choices.

Post the link to the new house please 😅
There is not link. I’m told it was for sale but no trace online.. The owner was elderly and died. However we are only guessing this is the house they are buying to live in and not just one of Jordan’s property projects. It’s more central in her village, a chalet bungalow. However it’s surrounded by beautiful cottages. The house next door was exactly the same and got extended and by the look of the plans Jordan put in they want to do similar. They are not in keeping with the houses around them, where they were before is slightly away fro. The common and there are a few more modern properties so their bungalow fitted in more. It will only be 3 bedrooms ( snug/bedroom 4 downstairs). small garden, even smaller once extended.

Reactions: 3
Staddlestones looks a much nicer property, the sort they like to portray they could own. That's what i would classify as better for children, more space inside and out.

Reactions: 1
Staddlestones looks a much nicer property, the sort they like to portray they could own. That's what i would classify as better for children, more space inside and out.
can you imagine the outfits we'd get from Lucy posing next to those cows on the daily, she'd be claiming they live on a farm

• Haha
Of course they are cramping as many rooms as possible, all for profit. What a contrast, the property used to be a not for profit store and Jordans only cares about the profit!
Omg I saw all the controversy surrounding this but hadn't caught on that it was Jordan dealing with it. I knew the owner of the shops brother also lives in BG. So that could be how jordan got linked too it. The area defo does not need more flats, it's classified as a conservation area and there is hardly any parking as it is

Looks like she’s moved Jenson out of FOF to another football team?? Maybe they didn’t realise he was the new Ronaldo??

• Haha
She still wants that gifted holiday with Football Escapes, anything to save putting her hand in her own pocket

Reactions: 1