Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay! Thankyou whoever unlocked the thread?
Begging for furniture every other day at the mo? Saw they got a gifted sofa though so it’s clearly working

Reactions: 5
I did wonder what had happened to the thread. Just thought the mods had decided she was too boring to have one now.

Reactions: 3
Should I get in early with a new thread suggestion? 🤣

Lucy Jessica Carter #11 So boring the last thread lasted 3 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is one speaking with such a posh accent?
And why does one feel the need to over inflate ones lips?
One seems to be having an identity crisis 🥴🥴🥴

Oh and loving the IKEA wardrobes…….the begging certainly didn’t pay off because surely one would prefer fitted, bespoke, solid wood wardrobes!😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Just come across this thread do people even watch this woman anymore she’s the most boring person online

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand her ceiling lights/ tubes in the kitchen, it looks like plaster boards up there waiting to be finished.

I cannot stand her ceiling lights/ tubes in the kitchen, it looks like plaster boards up there waiting to be finished.

My husbands a builder and follows their home account for lols as we are local! He says the exact same thing

Reactions: 2
Just come across this thread do people even watch this woman anymore she’s the most boring person online
She comes up on my TikTok fyp every now and then doing her simple, easy everyday outfits, everything outfit looks the same and it’s all adanola which is about £70 for a hoodie ffs, a lot of people can’t afford that in this day and age.

Ellie announces she’s off to Dubai for a getaway and now Lucy’s posting about Dubai tagging every Tom Dick & Harry in her videos trying to get that gifted holiday 🙄

Reactions: 6
They are so.chavy it makes me cringe. Lucy trying to speak posh, all slowly whikst tilting her head to the side 😂😂. Just pay for your own holiday.

Reactions: 7
Offs….Elle and Con are off to Dubai, guess who has to go too….chavs on tour. Kids out of school.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Jordan begging for holidays on his account now “cause paying for a holiday for 6 isn’t cheap”

No, it’s not - why not work and save for one like everyone else??

Reactions: 7