Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had our house rewired when we first moved in - there was plaster dust everywhere ..it drove me crazy!! Having new windows/doors/kitchen/bathroom was easier to cope with šŸ˜‚
Oh God we never lived in the house when it was at the messy, dusty stage. No carpets yet, no skirting boards or proper decorated but never like really bad. Statics are pretty comfortable if you do them properly.

For OH and I weā€™re building a home as we canā€™t find anything in the village in 3.5 years looking so itā€™s the way we can access it. If we did it a 2nd time, itā€™d only be if we could get mortgage free. Itā€™s not an ongoing flipping for profit scheme for us, we have jobs. As much as it was fine when we were kids, I wouldnā€™t want it now. Itā€™s bloody hard work and stressful!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Interior designer of the year is very quiet regarding her new Reno isnt she? Probably too busy exploring all the countryside sheā€™s now surrounded by and watching the kids do the load of stuff they couldnā€™t do before šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Donā€™t think I can stand any more of their dull, drab content!
Would be more interesting if he painted a wall and we watched it dry ZZZZzzzzzzz

Reactions: 4
Love that she says 6 and heā€™s holding up 4 fingers. Sheā€™s gotten so dull I forgot how dappy they are.
IMG_4525.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Jordan the team coach, why does her need logo kit too and how his hand is on Jensen's shoulder seems bizarre way to pose with son, probably just angle but nothing looks gentle about that hold

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Jordan the team coach, why does her need logo kit too and how his hand is on Jensen's shoulder seems bizarre way to pose with son, probably just angle but nothing looks gentle about that hold
Heā€™s clawing him šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Jordan says heā€™s in holiday mode, getting a trim then packing. Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s just him or him and Lucy? Not the boys? They canā€™t be going out of school for their amer

Jordan says heā€™s in holiday mode, getting a trim then packing. Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s just him or him and Lucy? Not the boys? They canā€™t be going out of school for their amer
was just thinking the same.. wouldnā€™t be surprised if they are taking the kids out of school for it

My bloody phone cut off the last bit! It was meant to read for their summer road trip to America!

Jordan was asking for recommendations (ads or gifted no doubt) for Santorini or Myknos a few months ago, somewhere adults only for two of them. Must have pretty easy going Grandparents or relatives to pile off their brood to.

Ah itā€™s a freebie, begging for adult only recommendations paid off for the grifters! Hotel looks basic AF though.

Reactions: 4
Ah itā€™s a freebie, begging for adult only recommendations paid off for the grifters! Hotel looks basic AF though.
ā€œparadiseā€ Lucy called it šŸ¤£ I wouldnā€™t call scrounging a lift from the airport in the back of a fiat 500 paradise but a freebies a freebie I suppose

Reactions: 3