Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How these pair of dimwits have got themselves into a position where they can supposedly semi retire before 40 I don’t know!

From a very hardworking but comparatively poor public sector worker 💀
I suspect Jordan! He’s a grafter and saved a fortune by doing most of the work

Reactions: 6
Wow the Neighbours must be making a huge profit if they get anything near asking, surely won't sell that quickly though when they see and hear the neighbours and check out the planning permission.

Wow the Neighbours must be making a huge profit if they get anything near asking, surely won't sell that quickly though when they see and hear the neighbours and check out the planning permission.
I think it’s over priced

Reactions: 1
Please someone screenshot the house off Google maps 👀 I feel like I’m on the outs here 😂
Look at the link to the house next door for sale and do street view. ( on previous page). It’s not 100% confirmed it’s the house but seems likely. 👍

Reactions: 2
His brother and family lived at the house in BG temporary before they moved into the house they are in now!
This gets dodgier by the minute!

So much passive income and money to travel yet kids stayed home all half term and now Jordan is squashing 6 kids into Sun holidays 9.50 caravan deal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His brother and family lived at the house in BG temporary before they moved into the house they are in now!
This gets dodgier by the minute!
Which house? Are they into rennos too, Jordan always make it sound like he is doing this solo but reckon Frank and Mark help out considerably too

Which house? Are they into rennos too, Jordan always make it sound like he is doing this solo but reckon Frank and Mark help out considerably too
I think Frank and Emily stayed short term in the little cottage ( red brick terrace Jordan and Frank renovated ) in BG after selling their old house before they moved into the new one. Then it was sold. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jordan’s parents invested money or gifted some, more so than Lucys dad. I’m guessing the plan is to renovate the building in Newtown into nine flats and rent them out, giving income. Renovate the house they are in and sell in a few years. Also maybe Con and Elle have put money into Newtown, hence the company with them all in.

Look at the link to the house next door for sale and do street view. ( on previous page). It’s not 100% confirmed it’s the house but seems likely. 👍
From what Jordan’s been saying about the new house, I think it is the smaller house on the common they have moved to! Hilarious after what Lucy was saying about moving somewhere better for the kids and in the countryside 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely the house on the common.
Wish I’d screenshotted the other day but I’ve found the listing and it’s the same tiles in the kitchen as he showed on his stories the other day..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Definitely the house on the common.
Wish I’d screenshotted the other day but I’ve found the listing and it’s the same tiles in the kitchen as he showed on his stories the other day..
That’s so funny! Up the property ladder? surrounded by countryside? Like they weren’t already? The new house has a property right next door and to the side a row of cottages over looking it! Then a small garden that backs onto other gardens. Why big it up like that? Yes it over looks the common and it’s nearer to the school and park but we are talking a few minutes walk closer. It’s fine to say we sold it to invest in more property and we can make this house beautiful. Which is what they have done.

technically the “listing” has been taken down so I have no idea but they had three blurred pics on the page and if you clicked on the pictures it unblurred them 😂 it was a weird website but deffo the house.
---

Guild Property.co.uk
Top tier tattling!!! 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
Thanks - I did do a private investigator course and local to the area which helped 🤣

If Jordan hadn’t put a pic up of his coffee the other day showing the tiles, I wouldn’t have been able to identify it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First time in ages I’ve actually checked up on her, she’s not posted on YouTube in 6 months, did she quit?