Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smileyouroncamera

Saw Lippy Lucy, Jordan Just For Men and their four kids all squeezed into a red cronky, old vehicle yesterday , belting through Bristol!
They looked like the Clampitts On Tour!
Certainly not the existence she try’s to portray on her social media account!
And yes, I agree when times are tough you need to earn a crust but why not share her job with with her viewers…….its obvious why, because they are fakes and braggers looking down on people!
Making young Mums feel inferior( I blame Social Media Influencers for the rise in young mental health issues) I work with these people so I know!
And let’s not forget, she’s her Racist sisters biggest enabler!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

RunRunRun

Chatty Member
Should I get in early with a new thread suggestion? 🤣

Lucy Jessica Carter #11 So boring the last thread lasted 3 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MissPrint

VIP Member
Looks like Mum Lucy and Renovation Lucy aren’t pleasing her anymore so make way for a reincarnation to……………..

Travel Lucy!

How many more companies does she want to tag for attention to fund a holiday?

I can smell the desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
They are so.chavy it makes me cringe. Lucy trying to speak posh, all slowly whikst tilting her head to the side 😂😂. Just pay for your own holiday.

Reactions: 7

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Jordan begging for holidays on his account now “cause paying for a holiday for 6 isn’t cheap”

No, it’s not - why not work and save for one like everyone else??

Reactions: 7

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
“Thanks for all the love on my sofa”

Pics or it didn't happen Lucy??! Come on it’s just a beige sofa you can buy in any sofa shop?

We know you just wanted to tag the company who gifted it to you in hope of more freebies!

Reactions: 6

MissPrint

VIP Member
She is being very thirsty on this holiday isn’t she. Keeps on tagging places and brands seeking attention. I bet she wants that restaurant to invite them back as special guests so they don’t have to queue with all the plebs. 🙄

Didn't realise preteen meant as young as Jenson thought it was only 11/12 year olds.
I guess the ups and down is either behavioural problems or his intellectual ability is similar to his parents and the teachers aren't impressed, probably raised some questions about taking them out of school for holidays no helping either.
He got some 'assists' though so he's back as no1 child for now

Lillylola

Ellie announces she’s off to Dubai for a getaway and now Lucy’s posting about Dubai tagging every Tom Dick & Harry in her videos trying to get that gifted holiday 🙄

Lillylola

In that case I'd say perfect job for her, she can do appointments when Jordans free to watch the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

With interest rates and building material costs through the roof flipping houses isn't probably the best industry to be in now, plus it's not really much use for quick instant cash for food shopping etc. it's long term earnings.

Does she even do many ads any more?

Me personally, would never let anyone but a qualified nurse or medical professional touch my face with needles! I can’t get over that any Tom,Dick or Harry can go and sit on a couple of hours/days course and be classed as qualified to inject people in their faces 😳