Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed Lucy for years since they lived in Hilperton estate Hutton Close and never once recall her cycling the boys to schools in a carrier on the back of her bike. Is she trying to reinvente herself as Annemiek van Vleuten

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is literally no garden left apart from a strip at the back a slightly wider strip at the side of that house after they have extended it. The one next door is monstrous, big house no garden, even though the agent has tried to look like there is.. Of course when you are surrounded by open country side ( according to Lucy ) why bother about it.

Reactions: 2
There is literally no garden left apart from a strip at the back a slightly wider strip at the side of that house after they have extended it. The one next door is monstrous, big house no garden, even though the agent has tried to look like there is.. Of course when you are surrounded by open country side ( according to Lucy ) why bother about it.
I strongly doubt it’d get past planning where I live. Lack of amenity land and poor design principles alone. Is their area in desperate need of larger houses and low in housing stock? I can’t understand it otherwise.

I strongly doubt it’d get past planning where I live. Lack of amenity land and poor design principles alone. Is their area in desperate need of larger houses and low in housing stock? I can’t understand it otherwise.
I think the fact the house next door which was identical has been developed probably set a precedent.

Reactions: 1
I still can’t believe at her big age with 4 kids and living in the countryside (where there’s not a lot of transport) she can’t drive.

Also they might as well delete their Reno account as they’re not even posting 😴

• Wow
I still can’t believe at her big age with 4 kids and living in the countryside (where there’s not a lot of transport) she can’t drive.

I’m sure I’ve seen videos of her sitting in the drivers seat before?

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I’ve seen videos of her sitting in the drivers seat before?
Yeah I’m sure I’ve seen her driving or heard Elle refer to her driving them somewhere in older videos. I might be wrong though.

In a older vlog before the twins, she said she was driving and a warning came to put ad blue in, and Jordan went to get her it

In a older vlog before the twins, she said she was driving and a warning came to put ad blue in, and Jordan went to get her it
I stand corrected 😂 I’ve never seen her drive only Jordan with the scruffy van or that Range Rover they got rid of and now she seems to be riding a bike?

Lucy/Jordan if you’re reading please could you do us a favour and clarify?

• Haha
I stand corrected 😂 I’ve never seen her drive only Jordan with the scruffy van or that Range Rover they got rid of and now she seems to be riding a bike?

Lucy/Jordan if you’re reading please could you do us a favour and clarify?
( I'm the last person on the planet to stick up for her) but she's driving a lot in the older vlogs..maybe she's lost her licence now lol

Attachments

• Heart
wonder if Jordan or a family member had a problem with booze in his younger years? because why even mention about him not drinking alcohol
---
I remember hearing from a friend of a friend YEARS ago that Lucy basically gave him an ultimatum and made him quit drinking, think this was even before good boy Jesse was born

Reactions: 3