Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See her promoting some clinic in Bath getting free Botox, anything for a few quid. What about staying loyal and just out of the kindness of your heart only promote your SIL business. Also all the football stuff. Who gives a tit? They have just moved, show us that!! I couldn’t care less what some rando kid is doing. They have done a whole Reno series so where is the new one?

Reactions: 4
Are they going to America for this 'epic road trip' over half term or in the summer, the way they mentioned it sounded like it was next week but surely you'd want longer than the whitsun week.

Reactions: 1
Are they going to America for this 'epic road trip' over half term or in the summer, the way they mentioned it sounded like it was next week but surely you'd want longer than the whitsun week.
I would hope for a road trip they would be going for at least 3 weeks.

They don't care about education, so missing a week or so wouldn't make a difference to them. Not when visiting their racist Auntie, shopping at target and eating beige food will provide them such a cultural learning experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where Are they? They can clearly put up stuff about Jenson and his football. If the house they have bought is the one on the Common I wonder how they are going to spin it, you can argue it’s a better position in the village but its in a tiny plot for the extension they want to put on. You have cottages over looking you from the side and less bedrooms even after the Reno.

I couldn't tell if Lucy's ad yesterday was room at old place, new one or probably using someone else's space to film.

Reactions: 2
I couldn't tell if Lucy's ad yesterday was room at old place, new one or probably using someone else's space to film.
Her old house, it was in the snug that was off the kitchen….in the Reno that they never showed apart from the kitchen, her bedroom and cinema room.

Reactions: 2
Does Lucy not realise football is team work and there's 10 other people in the team not just Jenson

Reactions: 3
Where are they? Jordan has clearly had his phone taken away in case he post anything of the new house 😂. Why so secretive? They have a Reno account so a new Reno property is ideal content. I wonder how the companies feel who gift these grifters free tit and then know they’ve moved a few months later so nobody is going to be asking about the item you gave them.

Reactions: 5
So they are in a rental property now but getting keys tomorrow to new place

• Wow
So they are in a rental property now but getting keys tomorrow to new place
Omg how much upheaval? Madness. She said it’s in the middle of countryside so not the one on the common. We will see 🤷‍♀️ she’s also going modern country in her style 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg how much upheaval? Madness. She said it’s in the middle of countryside so not the one on the common. We will see 🤷‍♀️ she’s also going modern country in her style 😂
...Modern country coastal cowgirl????? 😂 😂 😂 😂 ......just like Elle........🤠🤠🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll be laughing if it is the one on the common the way she’s banging on about it being “open countryside” and “so good for the kids” when it’s literally a 5 min walk from the old house!

• Haha
Reactions: 3