Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
How can she caption her recent of her and Dan ‘to everyone that doubted us’ lmao😭 like sorry for thinking you and a serial cheater wouldn’t work out ?? Probably the biggest possible existing red flag but okay my bad

• Haha
Reactions: 38
There’s a really big part of me that has so much respect for her, for showing her unfiltered face and body, and being so confident in herself. In an online world of Lydia Millen and Emily canhams (eg stick insects with a lot of apparently disordered traits) I think that it’s good for young girls to see an alternative, and to see someone happy with themselves in pyjamas etc. I know she gets a lot of stick for it on here but I don’t mind seeing her in the barely there pyjamas and fresh face, it’s honest and what 90% of the Uk population look like. It’s nothing to be scared of or disgusted by.

BUT she loses it for me when she lies about her size. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her figure, and I think she’s a very pretty girl. But it would be far better for her audience to see her take pride in her clothes size. We aren’t stupid. You are NOT a 10, but part of being confident is accepting that, and it would be beneficial for her female viewers to see that. She’s very nearly there....

Also would love to see her with a partner that actually likes her. Being with Dan can’t be doing anything for her self confidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

Sorry am I missing something? Why would they need to pay someone to come round and clean when they do fuck all all day?😭

Reactions: 26

Mathilderose99

just watching the latest vlog.. she wonders why she is overweight.. she says 'I'm having salad with my second burger'.. firstly.. second burger?! he 'salad' is an entire pack of mozzarella . I feel like she is naive about what is actually healthy

• Heart
Reactions: 24

justheretolaugh

Oh lord what was that outfit video about? None of them suited her bodyshape and it looked asif she had ordered every outfit too small!! Putting protective boyfriend in the caption doesn't sound great it can come across very badly let's just say it wasn't very well thought through qt all
should’ve titled the video “CHEATING BOYFRIEND rates and reacts to my sexy outfits as I try my hardest to keep him around so he doesn’t cheat again”

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
This is such a horrible thing to even say but does anyone feel like dan almost encourages her super unhealthy/binge eating habits so she’s insecure about her weight and definitely won’t leave him. Kinda feels like she’s in an absuive relationship

I feel so sad watching her vlogs. I know we’re in lockdown so we’re pretty limited in terms of what we can do. But their days seem to centre around food and sleep. There’s literally zero purpose. I don’t understand why every meal is so meat heavy and the portions are absolutely huge. They must be so constipated. They don’t seem to shower or change their clothes very much. Lucy slaps on a shed load makeup every couple days, possibly to get some attention from Dan because we all know their sex life is non existent. I just don’t understand this way of life. He is so uninterested in her, everyone can see it but her.

• Heart
  • Sick

Marki

Am I the only one that thinks the relationship with her and Dan is so so so unhealthy you can read his mind clearly that he IS NOT HAPPY WITH HER AT ALL ... I feel like he is with her because he has somewhere to live as previously mentioned that he has not much money .. she gives him everything to survive but the love is just not there

• Heart
Reactions: 23

gossboss14

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Lucy Flight #2 - her memory seems to be a bit hazy, she took back cheating Dan and got even more lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is gonna sound horrible but i feel like Dan is okay with Lucy’s bad eating habits, messiness, poor dress choice (basically things that are seen as unattractive)etc cause he knows that way she wont get as much attention from other males meaning he can keep her on living his comfortable leechy life he is living because of her? But I do also want her to get that glow up kick, feel if she starts to look after herself better, she would get that attention from other males which would lead to her getting attention that you can see wants from dan (like when she dolls up and u can tell she’d appreciate a compliment) just in this case that odd day she decides to do her makeup, it just isnt enough. But personally it would be great too see her glow up and leave Dan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
The way she was checking herself out and puffing up her hair. Whilst Dan just sat there BORED as fuck. I’ve seen him look more excited when the Deliveroo driver has arrived with his Maccies breakfast

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Ironic that Dan was so pissed off about people catfishing on The Circle given the state of his girlfriend’s Instagram 🤣

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Lucy is LAZY. She is always asleep. Barley uploads to YT. Lounges around the house and eats all day and then re posts body positivity on Instagram whilst editing her photos and claiming to be a size 10. Seriously how can somebody live their life like that.

I want to know what her parents / sisters really make of it all.

Reactions: 21

Bil

VIP Member
In her latest haul she says... I got an 18 I usually size up 2 sizes in joggers. Lucy girl, you're not a size 14.

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Is he joking???? he cheated on his girlfriend, how is that treating someone how you’d want to be treated 🤮🤮
This couple are just laughable. Lucy also posted he was her best friend and the best boyfriend ever 😂😂 last I checked Good boyfriend Rule 101 was don’t sleep with other people! Do they hear themselves 😂 They’re Both a joke 🤡

• Haha

gossboss14

VIP Member
""

Looooooool guys watch this. I watched some of her old videos and found this clip in a video so thought I'd share the relevant clip from the video.

It is Lucy talking about Dan after they broke up and how disgusting what he did was, and her saying she'd never get back with someone that did that because it makes her feel physically sick. Hahahahha wow she actually had some self respect once upon a time

• Wow
  • Haha