Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but in the latest blog did she say she couldn't get to the kitchen because the cleaner was in cause damn they need to sack the cleaner if they have one cause their hoe is always horrendous

Reactions: 4
I feel so sad watching her vlogs. I know we’re in lockdown so we’re pretty limited in terms of what we can do. But their days seem to centre around food and sleep. There’s literally zero purpose. I don’t understand why every meal is so meat heavy and the portions are absolutely huge. They must be so constipated. They don’t seem to shower or change their clothes very much. Lucy slaps on a shed load makeup every couple days, possibly to get some attention from Dan because we all know their sex life is non existent. I just don’t understand this way of life. He is so uninterested in her, everyone can see it but her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Am I the only one that thinks the relationship with her and Dan is so so so unhealthy you can read his mind clearly that he IS NOT HAPPY WITH HER AT ALL ... I feel like he is with her because he has somewhere to live as previously mentioned that he has not much money .. she gives him everything to survive but the love is just not there

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Am I the only one that thinks the relationship with her and Dan is so so so unhealthy you can read his mind clearly that he IS NOT HAPPY WITH HER AT ALL ... I feel like he is with her because he has somewhere to live as previously mentioned that he has not much money .. she gives him everything to survive but the love is just not there
It’s been easy during lockdown when he can’t really stray. Let’s see once he’s allowed out and about again

Reactions: 13
It’s been easy during lockdown when he can’t really stray. Let’s see once he’s allowed out and about again
Bet she wishes lockdown life never finishes so she can have him under constant control

The house is so so so filthy she really needs to unpack not sit on her ass playing fortnite

Reactions: 9
just watching the latest vlog.. she wonders why she is overweight.. she says 'I'm having salad with my second burger'.. firstly.. second burger?! he 'salad' is an entire pack of mozzarella . I feel like she is naive about what is actually healthy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn’t I see she shared a post Dan had posted about not calling foods good or bad or healthy and unhealthy. That’s maybe why she’s confused. 🙈 Obviously some foods are more nutritious than others and better for you. I feel like she’s just thinking she can have whatever she likes. Isn’t Dan quite into the gym and nutrition? You would think he would try and help if she wanted to lose weight.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t I see she shared a post Dan had posted about not calling foods good or bad or healthy and unhealthy. That’s maybe why she’s confused. 🙈 Obviously some foods are more nutritious than others and better for you. I feel like she’s just thinking she can have whatever she likes. Isn’t Dan quite into the gym and nutrition? You would think he would try and help if she wanted to lose weight.
I totally agree with this, but I feel like Lucy is eating a 'salad' because she does think that means its healthy.. when its much higher calorie than she probably thinks

Reactions: 6
I think the idea behind that is a lot of people have unhealthy relationships with food when they class foods as “bad” and will restrict themselves from eating it. They end up eating “good” for a while and then binging or “going off the wagon” with “bad” foods because they restrict. Of course there’s a stark difference in nutrition between a Maccies and well balanced meal, but the idea is that everything should be in moderation. It’s totally fine to have a chocolate bar, but maybe not 10. That’s where I think Lucy gets confused. She’ll eat 10 chocolate bars and two pizzas and pass it off as “balance” and “body positivity” which isn’t the case at all.

Reactions: 7
She's a recovering bulimic isn't she?

Common treatment for eating disorders is about rewiring the brain to not classify certain foods as off limits or unhealthy... in fact when many recover it leads to episodes of "extreme hunger" where your body is trying to make up for the restriction and the damage, and nutritional and hormonal imbalances. So it leads to days where you can eat upwards of 10,000 calories. And part of the treatment is acceptance that "food is fuel" and nothing being off limits because you need it for nourishment.

Sadly, it seems that these bouts of extreme hunger are more accepted when you are an anorexia sufferer as you are visibly malnourished. But the feeling of extreme hunger is common in bulimics too, and those who restricted but started at a technically healthy weight.

I feel like Lucy still has the recovery mindset which is good, but is unfortunate that her hunger signals maybe haven't started self-regulating yet. She should find her appetite slowly peters down when both her brain and body get used to food being readily available.

Unsure how it works, but did she really open the door to the dog and it's owner in those pyjamas? Don't get me wrong a girl can wear what she likes but her arse was literally hanging out of it. I think I'd try and be a bit more professional? Maybe I'm looking into it too much but at least get dressed when you're meeting a stranger to look after their dog...

Reactions: 11
I’ve put on some weight in lockdown but I’m trying to make healthy meals I enjoy and still allow myself chocolate or crisps, just not family size packs 😂 I wouldn’t be eating 2 burgers and loads of cheese and wonder why I wasn’t losing weight.

It’s the pink tracksuit with the shorts, honestly as my mum would say, her arse was hungry and getting a good meal from them, they didn’t even look like shorts!

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s weird because both her sisters seem to be happy, healthy relationships. They’re very motivated and have a clear goal in life. They also cook healthy, inexpensive meals. Lucy and Dan felt the need to order breakfast because the cleaner was in the kitchen. I’m sure you could have gone in and grabbed a bowl of cereal. But then again, every meal is an excuse to have as much meat and fried food as possible.

It’s weird because both her sisters seem to be happy, healthy relationships. They’re very motivated and have a clear goal in life. They also cook healthy, inexpensive meals. Lucy and Dan felt the need to order breakfast because the cleaner was in the kitchen. I’m sure you could have gone in and grabbed a bowl of cereal. But then again, every meal is an excuse to have as much meat and fried food as possible.
Or just waited till she was gone ? Or got up before they came?

Sorry am I missing something? Why would they need to pay someone to come round and clean when they do duck all all day?😭

Reactions: 26
I’m not going to lie, I used to like Lucy’s content and she did offer something different, hence why though I don’t follow her on any social channels, I do still dip into a video in the background sometimes. I started watching her video last night and I forget she’s so young in the grand scheme of things. I don’t blame her for not knowing what healthy is because it’s a confusing world when it comes to food, but as a viewer it’s obvious as to where she’s going wrong, as described above.

Genuinely I feel so sorry for her. The home they live in just looks super cold and like it doesn’t have great vibes, it’s hard to thrive in a space when it’s not quite got the right energy.

It’s almost like she could do with someone to look after her. She would have been better off moving back to Scotland, being around her family whom just seem like a wonderful family unit, who clearly are a good impression on her, save some ££ and I bet you she would have absolutely thrived. Even if her and Dan are for the long term, she’s so young she could have done that and moved in together in the future, plenty of time, she’s very young to be tied down like that.

I feel for her, yes it’s been lockdown but clearly her habits she describes make it sound like she is wed to the sofa. I have a corporate full time job that fills my days so it’s hard for me to comment on how her day should be structured, it just doesn’t seem healthy mentally not anything.

It’s actually hard to watch without being dramatic.

Reactions: 8
On 21st June Dan will go out and not be seen again for about 5 days 🙎🏻‍♀️🙎🏼‍♀️🙎🏽‍♀️🙎🏾‍♀️🙎‍♀️ and Lucy will get a flavour of what her life will be like when the government hasn’t ordered us to stay in our homes anymore! She is setting herself up for heartbreak and I wish she’d do something about it before the inevitable 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we’re in lockdown and there isn’t a lot to do but they never seem to leave the house to go a walk or do any exercise. They just lie about the house all day and eat, I’m pretty sure she’s said before that she struggled with mental health and that wouldnt help any.

I know we’re in lockdown and there isn’t a lot to do but they never seem to leave the house to go a walk or do any exercise. They just lie about the house all day and eat, I’m pretty sure she’s said before that she struggled with mental health and that wouldnt help any.
The fact she was getting food shopping delivered too!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.