Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She aint had an ED. That beast said that EDs are a choice.. if she had really had one , she would know thats bullshit. Shes just a fat lazy bleep who couldnt be arsed to exercise and thought getting sick was the easier option. Didnt work for her either so now she cnt be arsed to do anything and pretends she embracing body positivity.
When did she say this? Wow

I watched a couple of old clips from saffron’s vlogs a few years ago that Lucy was in, she is like an entirely different person now. It’s really sad to see

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what the reference to Lucy fancying someone from love island is in the new video? Sounds like she’s been with one of them or had a thing 🧐

Reactions: 1
Had to laugh at her saying she’s never had a one sided crush 🙄ok Lucy...
Except the relationship you’re in right now where you pay him to be with you 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I right in thinking that Lucy uploaded a video called "I'm fat" where she talked about how she wanted to make a change and lose weight for her health etc? I cba watching it all again but I'm pretty sure that was the point of it? 😂 I just wondered because, if anything, she seems to have gained weight since then? (Not body shaming her at all. I'm only thinking about it since she made that video.)

I'm just confused because on the one hand she seems to embrace her bigger body (which is great!) but on the other hand said she's making a change for her health (which is also great!)... But which one is it

Reactions: 5
Am I right in thinking that Lucy uploaded a video called "I'm fat" where she talked about how she wanted to make a change and lose weight for her health etc? I cba watching it all again but I'm pretty sure that was the point of it? 😂 I just wondered because, if anything, she seems to have gained weight since then? (Not body shaming her at all. I'm only thinking about it since she made that video.)

I'm just confused because on the one hand she seems to embrace her bigger body (which is great!) but on the other hand said she's making a change for her health (which is also great!)... But which one is it
Yeah she did. In her video today she's just said her jeans are too big because she is losing weight rapidly right now. They aren't too big. They just fit her how they should.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she did. In her video today she's just said her jeans are too big because she is losing weight rapidly right now. They aren't too big. They just fit her how they should.
massive camel toe wouldn’t be there if they were too big, literally 🐱 eating them!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Asking for assumptions that are juicy😂 don’t hold back tattle haha

I don’t really like to comment on people’s weight if i can avoid it but I agree they fit her how they should but i think she’s put on weight on rather than losing weight rapidly...

Reactions: 2
‘I want something light to eat’, proceeds to order one of the heaviest pasta dishes going and a side of bread for herself 😳 ffs no wonder why she’s piled on so much weight if that’s her understanding of nutrition!!

(before anyone jumps on me lol, it’s 100% part of a healthy diet to eat and enjoy carbs, but I just fail to believe that’s what she considers a ‘Lighter’ meal 🤦🏻‍♀️

This is such a horrible thing to even say but does anyone feel like dan almost encourages her super unhealthy/binge eating habits so she’s insecure about her weight and definitely won’t leave him. Kinda feels like she’s in an absuive relationship

Reactions: 24
In most recent video.. is Dan really out here with a tattoo about integrity when he cheated on Lucy multiple times and hid it from her until another girl told her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he makes it too easy for us

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like her latest food video was just to make a point that she doesn’t always buy Dan food. I’m pretty sure she ordered him breakfast and lunch but we just didn’t see it

Also, eating Uber Eats for 24 hours. I’m sure that’s what she does all day, every day anyway...

I can’t imagine getting showered, doing my hair and make up to then just throw on a set of PJs. What’s the point? Put on some real clothes you slob!

Reactions: 14
When Dan said he’d never spend £10 on breakfast!! Yeah cos you’re used to paying £0!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol all this sleepwalking/sleep talking on Dan's stories are so fake and cringe...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.